· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Jesleyh
Smal wrote:
Speaking of Henao, he nearly always seems to end up with the potential to get 83 in MO. Could his potential be lowered a bit? There's a few others like him too (Gesink for one), who just end up with massive climbing attributes.

I agree with you about Henao...
But Gesink?In my game, he always does develop the first season and ends up with 80 MO, and doesn't develop further after that...
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 08:22
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Blueprint
Smal wrote:
Speaking of Henao, he nearly always seems to end up with the potential to get 83 in MO. Could his potential be lowered a bit? There's a few others like him too (Gesink for one), who just end up with massive climbing attributes.

Why wouldn't riders like Gesink and Henao have the potential to be among the best climbers in the world? If 83 is too high for this DB, it's better to do something about max stats for high potentials in general...

Smal
83 implies they will be better than Contador. I don't see that happening, especially with Gesink.

Jesleyh
Smal wrote:
83 implies they will be better than Contador. I don't see that happening, especially with Gesink.

No, Contador does still develop, most of the time about 84 MO...
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Smal
That's not what I meant. 83 would imply that they will be better than what Contador is now. That isn't going to happen.

TheManxMissile
@Smal
its all relative to what the riders are like when they develop

Potential is how much a rider can grow and improve. Henao and Gesink both have yet to really show what they can do, but they both have shown great performances. This equates to a high potential. Thus they could grow into very good, 82-82MO riders.
Has nothing to do with Contador now.
If you dont like it you can edit it yourself Smile

Now an actual lesser known rider adjustment (i hope)
Kristian House
He has 72HL i think. I would increase some of his support stats. FTR needs a raise, as does RES and ACC.
He is an agressive rider with a good kick on hills. And he hangs on to a break very well even when tired.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

AiZaK
In the Ultimate Expansion Pack, I don´t understand that stats:

- Majka (SAX) Mountain 70??? -> In Vuelta a España he showed he will be very good rider in the climbs. 75 Maybe enought?

- Moreno Moser (LIQ) Sprint 64 -> I think he has more rapidity. 67/68

- Manuel Vazquez (FREE AGENT) Mountain 74 -> This rider don´t take a bike from some years!! And he never would deserve 74 in Climb. 71 and maybe many

- Javier Aramendia (CAJA RURAL) Fighter 60/61. He was the best fighter in the last Vuelta a España, he was many stages in the Poursuivants. 74/75

- Angel Vicioso (KATUSHA) Mountain 67. In many stages he showed he is a good climber for Purito, 67 is too slow, 72 maybe better.

TheManxMissile
i, personally disagree with Majka.
70 is too low, but 75 is too high. Up till the Vuelta he had few major c;imbing successes/good rides. I'd say 72-73, mid ground. With development he will likely hit 75 by the vuelta.

The rest are great
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Pellizotti2
TheManxMissile wrote:
i, personally disagree with Majka.
70 is too low, but 75 is too high. Up till the Vuelta he had few major c;imbing successes/good rides. I'd say 72-73, mid ground. With development he will likely hit 75 by the vuelta.

The rest are great

He is actually very, very good.

He was injured all spring, and then finally returned to form in the autumn. Aside from the Vuelta, he was also one of the best climbers in Tour de l'Ain.

It's a real shame he missed the Giro. Otherwise he would've been able to prove his capacity to the public.
Edited by Pellizotti2 on 29-10-2012 08:03
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

dvdgms
Miguel98 wrote:
António Carvalho

A rider who beats Samuel Caldeira wich has 73 sprint doesn't deserve 61 sprint. A lot of good results especially in uphill sprints, like 4th at this year's last stage of the Tour of Portugal where he beated riders like Sérgio Ribeiro, Aberasturi, Poulhies and Sérgio Ribeiro. Here's a quick stats review:

FL: 68
MO:61
HIL:69
DO:67
COB:66
TT:56
PRL:68
SP:72
ACC:71
END:67
RES:62
REC:68
FTR:70

And he was been 2nd in portuguese National championship behind Manuel Cardoso

TheManxMissile
@Pelli
but he wasnt great all season
otherwise Andy must have 83-84mo as well, cause he is very very good but was injured and didnt race...

Pellizotti2
TheManxMissile wrote:
@Pelli
but he wasnt great all season
otherwise Andy must have 83-84mo as well, cause he is very very good but was injured and didnt race...

Hence why he still has 81/82 or whatever number he currently has. I don't see why he would get 83/84 when none of the other top climbers are that good.

Majka showed good climbing in some races. Andy has shown nothing all year.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

TheManxMissile
I know Majka was good in the races he did, but to me 75 seems a lot, considering he didnt get any large results, a top 25in La Vuelta and a top15 are good but not great. I'm looking at the CQ now, and frankly its average at best. His average daily placing was 79th.
If he is given 72-73, with a decent potential he can get to 75 by the time the Vuelta comes round.

dvdgms
TheManxMissile wrote:
I know Majka was good in the races he did, but to me 75 seems a lot, considering he didnt get any large results, a top 25in La Vuelta and a top15 are good but not great. I'm looking at the CQ now, and frankly its average at best. His average daily placing was 79th.
If he is given 72-73, with a decent potential he can get to 75 by the time the Vuelta comes round.

In this point of view all "equipiers" are bad riders.

TheManxMissile
never said he was bad, just that 75mo is high to start, and that in game with 0.5development he can easily reach 75mo by vuelta is he starts on 72-73, which would give accurate results across a whole season

Zilu
Hello
Why Leukemans has only 74 val and why Frank Schleck was only 78 and mo val?
thank you
Edited by Zilu on 31-10-2012 10:28

Avin Wargunnson
Because Schleck did nothing this year i suppose and he is a doper btw. Pfft
Leukemans is same, not a good season in 2012, only half CQ points from year before and 6th at GP Montreal was this best result this year.
Edited by Avin Wargunnson on 31-10-2012 10:38
I'll be back

Alakagom
Well Schleck got that 2nd in TdS and that's it Pfft Plus he didn't finish a GT and been involved in doping ''scandal'' I think that's no brainer.

Leukemans was injured for the classics Avin, that's why the poor results & his stats were bit lowered though as well. However in 2nd half of the year he proved his worth. He was last man in the Worlds for Belgium as Gilbert attacked. He'll have 75 in Hill in next DB.
Edited by Alakagom on 31-10-2012 11:29
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Ian Butler
How much does Robert (from Lotto) have in sprinting? Because he's pretty decent at it, imo.

Alakagom
Not sure what he has now, but in the next update he should have something around 73 - 74.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots