Ollfardh, roturn

· Total Members: 161,116
· Newest Member: Bogger
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2007
 Print Thread
Comments and suggestions
matt493
Why does this always happen in every db.
i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/matthew493/Daniel%20Martin/clickablelink.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 10:34
Bot Agent

IP: None  
dave92
i know its really gettin on my nerves with Bissel, but I just hope it doesnt happen in 08
Manager of Wikipedia, 2008 Continental Tour Champions
Team Page: https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ad_id=3992
Media: https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ad_id=3791

Kristoffer
My game crashes (or stop loading it's better to say) when i try to load the 3rd stage of a Polish stagerace at the 10th of May (think it's that date).. Anyone else experienced something similar??

CrueTrue
It should be possible to simulate it, though.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
Kristoffer
yeah, it wasWink thanksPfft Althougt, the simulatet stage ruined the race for my team..

p3druh
MarcoPRT wrote:
Have you erased the cdb files in PCM Appdata folder as it says in the read-me file?

I have erased the whole PCM folder in appdata and I followed all the instructions when instaling the db...

Could it be that this is just a problem that people who use vista have? Because I have the db installed on a PC with XP and I don't have the same problem I have with my laptop (vista)...
img401.imageshack.us/img401/3756/91640730.png

jolly_antunes
I wanna ask if we can put 25 teams in ProTour?? The other DB's let me do that but this one crashesFrown

jolly_antunes
jolly_antunes wrote:
I wanna ask if we can put 25 teams in ProTour?? The other DB's let me do that but this one crashesFrown

Anyone can answer this question??Dankan?

Christer
First of all: A nice DB you made. But the worst thing is when the game crashes while loading stages or try to simulate past them. I'm talking about Giro di Lombardia.

I'm using Vista if that has something to do with it...

Macquet
So I am racing in Paris-Nice with Slipstream and I can't keep up with Jens Voight to win the race which is one of my sponsor goals, so I say no big deal I had the KOM jersey for like 4 days early in the race 50% of my sponsor goals for this race complete and I already completed one goal at the Tour of California. So I think I am in pretty good shape when at the end of the race I got no credit for wearing the KOM jersey...Not cool...oh well now I must get a wild card for Le tour and win a stage in the giro for 3/5 goals.

Just another little hiccup with the database, overall very pleasing to play.

CrueTrue
ChristerT wrote:
First of all: A nice DB you made. But the worst thing is when the game crashes while loading stages or try to simulate past them. I'm talking about Giro di Lombardia.

It may be impossible to play some stages, yes, but I've simulated 1½ season without any problems.

etagrats
Hey ive noticed that with this DB it is really hard to impress sponsors. ive just finished the Giro and i had the mountain jersy for like 10 days but i dont get any ++. I also find this with other race wins ect. im playing with silence-lotto.
Is this just me?

Piet
etagrats wrote:
Hey ive noticed that with this DB it is really hard to impress sponsors. ive just finished the Giro and i had the mountain jersy for like 10 days but i dont get any ++. I also find this with other race wins ect. im playing with silence-lotto.
Is this just me?

It heavily depends on what team you are racing with. With a very strong team such as Silence - Lotto the sponsor expects better achievements in (especially in certain races). Winning the mountain jersey may get you 1 +. If you end up 25th with a weak continental team in for instance the Amstel Gold Race you will get a + aswell although the achievement is much less important.

Christer
CrueTrue wrote:
ChristerT wrote:

It may be impossible to play some stages, yes, but I've simulated 1½ season without any problems.

I can't simulate past it, either... =/ I'll try again while writing this. =)

Nope. It still crashes. Any ideas how to fix it?

mrlol
etagrats wrote:
Is this just me?

the more money you get from your sponsor, the harder they are impressed. this got nothing to do with the DB, but Cyanide made it like this.
of course, a DB can change the amouth of money for a team so in that way a db can affect it...

www.leoadriaansenfotografie.nl
stemple
KurtinSC wrote:
kebowers wrote:
dave92 wrote:
yep, no fault of you guys, but 3 months without a calendar is annoying. Which 3 are they if you remember Kurt?

For me it is February, April, May using CT Team (Rock Racing):x

Yep.

For a pro team it's just April.

And to be honest I'm not 100% sure that's the only parameter. TEams that advance to the pro-tour don't start working the next year. I haven't tried making the team a pro-tour team in the DB prior to the start of the season... don't know if that would do it.

For me the pro tour teams can view April but not May. Am i the only one like this.
Manager of RABOBANK - Dutch Power

verm
ok guys need some help. Since some of us (including me) cannot access the calendar during certain months as the game crashes-
how do i request an invitation for a race that I am not invited for?

( Its probably possible through a editor, but my last experience with hannes converter on a saved career of mine, caused that game to disappear from my "Load game" list :cry: hence the hesitation)

Taking this into consideration, any suggestions?

CrueTrue
It's not possible without using the converter. There's a very good guide for it in the Articles-section.

K-A
@verm

A little tip: find your saved games folder, and than copy your saved game. If you do something wrong, you still got the "backup" of your saveWink

Niels_h
mrlol wrote:
etagrats wrote:
Is this just me?

the more money you get from your sponsor, the harder they are impressed. this got nothing to do with the DB, but Cyanide made it like this.
of course, a DB can change the amouth of money for a team so in that way a db can affect it...

I agree with you, and this adds more realism to the game, but I have played with the Designa Køkken team in different databases, and it seems that it is a lot harder to satisfy the sponsors in pcm's db. It is perhaps due to a bigger budget, but either way it doesn't seem realistic that I only get one + for a stage win the criterium international.

Beside that, i think it's a great database, and it's cool to see that the peloton sometimes splits up in the small races, which didn't happen in the other db's.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Beautiful Belgium 1
Beautiful Belgium 1