murao22

· Total Members: 161,015
· Newest Member: ygtybqu
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Monte Paschi Eroica / Omloop Het Volk Discussion
SotD
Don't know if I like the fact that Hushovd tries to attack... I don't really want him to lose ground as he should be able to sprint at 4th or 5th best in the front group, Nolf was really the man to try for a jump...

SportingNonsense
Waghlon wrote:
Thats umpteenth posts and kilometers ago!

But still in this race
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

Waghlon
I believe you are unfamiliar with slight sarcasm intertwined with slightly complaint.
THE THOMAS VOECKLER PROPHET OF PCM DAILY

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/funniest.png

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
SotD
For the love of god... Pozzato was the one man who shouldn't get back. Crap!

SotD
Looks like I would need all the luck in the world to have Hushovd in top 5 now. It does look, however that I will have 2 riders in top 15. Hopefully they will do their utmost to get in the top 10 both, whilst I don't really believe that to be possible...

SotD
AWW for tough luck Steegmans... Sure as hell hope he doesn't take any of mine down with him...

SotD
Looks like the lucky season for Wikipedia :-O

SotD
With the positions I had I can't really be happy with 10th and 13th...

I had expected something like 7th or 8th for Thor, but I guess it will have to do. Atleast I'm not in the situation of Rabobank, who I suspect I will be breathing HEAVILY in the neck now, perhaps even overtaking with 88pts, without knowing whether Geslin made it to top 25 or not...

Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 10:52
Bot Agent

IP: None  
stemple
unfreaking real.
Manager of RABOBANK - Dutch Power

SportingNonsense
A superb 9th for Blythe ... and we'll ignore Accumalux Pfft

SotD
94 pts for me... That will be VERY close to getting 2nd. Wikipedia will be right in my back and I suppose Rabobank will also be slightly behind, but 2-3-4 will all be within 50 pts or so Smile

rjc_43
Wow, 12th for Langey., Boom in the top 30, and de Haes somewhere in the top 50 too. Nice and consistant for the team. Just keeping the points ticking over Smile
[url=cleavercycling.co.uk]imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/420/www.cleavercycling.co.uk/CleaverCyclingWebHeader.png[/url]

http://cleavercycling.co.uk
SotD
SportingNonsense wrote:

Yeah he did what you wanted him to do... Atleast he took 11 pts away from me Smile

mrlol
... no finishers. couldnt be worse huh?

not that I had expected any better... but still Pfft

www.leoadriaansenfotografie.nl
SportingNonsense
SotD wrote:
SportingNonsense wrote:

Yeah he did what you wanted him to do... Atleast he took 11 pts away from me Smile

Somehow I doubt Accumalux will ever be catching up with Festina this season though

SotD
You never know. You tend to know quite a bit about tactics, where I have screwed up from time to another... Looks to be a good season for me though as we have no real weakness', these types of races are some of the worst and if we can get 3 guys in top 20 every time we won't be loosing too much ground here Smile

SportingNonsense
SotD wrote:
You never know. You tend to know quite a bit about tactics, where I have screwed up from time to another... Looks to be a good season for me though as we have no real weakness', these types of races are some of the worst and if we can get 3 guys in top 20 every time we won't be loosing too much ground here Smile

Considering that I only have Schleck plus cameos from Franco and Intxausti, youve got a more all-round squad

SotD
True but I bet that both Schleck and Pellizotti will be getting more points than my best rider... That could be important...

My big hope is that Castaño and Contador will be strong enough to do very good GT's, if that is the case I should be around top 3-5 by the end of the season...

mrlol
SotD wrote:
True but I bet that both Schleck and Pellizotti will be getting more points than my best rider... That could be important...

My big hope is that Castaño and Contador will be strong enough to do very good GT's, if that is the case I should be around top 3-5 by the end of the season...

you can be a little more optimistic Pfft

I really think you'll be doing top 3.

www.leoadriaansenfotografie.nl
SotD
Perhaps. Last year I thought top 5 was destined to be, but I ended up in 9th I think... Wasn't really happy with that Smile

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Strange mountain jersey
Strange mountain jersey