PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour of America - Discussion
Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:27
Bot Agent

IP: None  
whitejersey
Great stage for Zwift in their battle against relegation!

KaiserAdler
Great performance by Raileanu to get on the podium and take 5th in GC! Reis coming in the top 10 atleast shows he’s attentive on the front. Congrats to Zwift and thanks for the report!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

TheManxMissile
TheManxMissile wrote:

Nemolito wrote:

TheManxMissile wrote:
Jesus Roniel Marte has been a breakaway machine in his rookie year, more of that here would be great.

There you go Pfft

It was merely a formality Cool

Trying his damndest to breakaway his way into the GC lead Pfft
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

kandesbunzler26
Congrats to Mre for an important win in the relegation fight. Our stage was okay with Vauquelin not only in the break but also in the KoM fight. Let's hope he's there if any of the stages to come has a categorized road bump to take over the jersey before the real mountain begin. Paulus with a decent 7th place, but what could have been possible if he was better positioned going into the final climb ... And finally another shoutout to Marte who obviously tries to get in the break in every single stage.
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Ulrich Ulriksen
On one hand nice to pick up a few seconds and take first blood against the other GC riders, on the other hand frustrating to miss our first ever TOA stage win by two tire widths.

Hopefully that will come. Congrats to MRE.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

Jajajasper
Ofcourse my leadout beats my sprinter Cool

whitejersey
These CT sprinters really putting up a great fight against their PCT counterparts so far! Nice to see Marte in yellow, could be some nice sleeper points for T3A!

Thanks for the report!

TheManxMissile
Jesus Roniel Marte!!! The Dominican rookie with no stats above 69 (not even Ftr) becomes, i believe, the first Caribbean rider to lead a Grand Tour. What a truly epic opening three days for him and the team. The points a very small, but the glory, the tv time for the sponsors, is massive. He's going to wear that Leaders Jersey with pride - and frankly it wouldn't shock me if he tried to attack yet again on Stage 4 Pfft

64.media.tumblr.com/3ed56319a7e69116925e9ee65857ee9f/tumblr_inline_mlkvjhKkpA1qz4rgp.gif

i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

KaiserAdler
TheManxMissile wrote:

and frankly it wouldn't shock me if he tried to attack yet again on Stage 4 Pfft

It’ll be hard to attack on a 50km Time Trial but I’d like to see him try Pfft
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

kandesbunzler26
Congrats to Caspi, making it two new teams to take an early GT stage win. And also congrats to TMM and your legend in the making, the only downside is you were faster than me with suggesting his attack in the TT Wink
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Nemolito
I should have included marte in the gc riders section of the preview Pfft

Nice win for Simba today and Zwift yesterday. Congratulations to both. Hope Haller can make D2B cheer as well soon.

Solid reporting as always, Imladrik Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Fabianski
Awesome to see Podium Ambition's great start to the race - not in terms of stage wins, but getting all these jerseys with Marte is a huge achievement! And at least the KoM one will last after stage 4 Wink

Congrats to the stage winners so far - especially nice to see our former hero Reinhardt deliver maybe his last big win! Would still love to see Haller getting another stage win, though...
Thanks for the reports so far - and I'm not sure whether sometimes you just accidentally spelled Marte wrong (I found Marle or Barte), or if you're imitating jandal's Tesfaye jokes Wink

Gustavovskiy
Uneventful first days for us, but glad to see Petit grab a podium place today. More of that please. Congrats on the winners and thanks for the reports imladrik!
Looking forward to see if we can challenge for the win tomorrow and if Inkelaar can lose less than 3 min.
Manager of Everesting

Mresuperstar
Nice win from Burke! Powless being active early is a great sign too. Very happy through three stages, only 18 more to go... Smile
i.imgur.com/MROdsa0.jpg
i.imgur.com/wOuhm5A.jpg
i.imgur.com/g5J7yBi.jpg
i.imgur.com/0XELE5w.jpg
i.imgur.com/cDJTKrt.png

https://twitter.com/Mresuperstar
Caspi
Thanks for the congratulations Smile
With the stage win we secure our sponsor objective early.
The boys can have champagne tonight - they can rest on the TT bike.

KaiserAdler
Kind of hoped Reis would limit his losses more but no biggie. All to play for in the mountains!

Congrats to the winner and thanks for the report!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

seancoll
Great last two stages for our Turtles! Hamza with a great ride and Tivani doing well in the S3 sprint. Some decent stage results like this go a long way for this stage hunting group. Lord we'll need some successful breakaways though to even find a single GC point at this rate though.

Congrats to all successful so far!
MG Manager - SEE Turtles

Ulrich Ulriksen
Couldn't of asked for a better result in the TT, only 8 seconds down on Powless and 20 up on Eastman is a great outcome by Brandon. White Jersey where we hope it will stay all the way to Montreal.

Daniel also with a strong ride and a big day from Zeke Mostov, a McCormick original, the ride of his life from him to get a point scoring position.

Thanks for the reports. One day to relax before the first big climb.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

Gustavovskiy
Not the result I was expecting. Hopefully Inkelaar gets enough leeway to explore his capabilities in the mountains.

Congrats on the win, Mre!
Manager of Everesting

Mresuperstar
Attaboy Powless! Wish we got a little more time on McNulty, but we will take the yellow jersey. Grin
i.imgur.com/MROdsa0.jpg
i.imgur.com/wOuhm5A.jpg
i.imgur.com/g5J7yBi.jpg
i.imgur.com/0XELE5w.jpg
i.imgur.com/cDJTKrt.png

https://twitter.com/Mresuperstar
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.