jaxika

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour of California - Discussions
knockout
I think i spotted some narrow roads there. Sorry guys, we need to replay the stage!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

AbhishekLFC
Congrats jandal Pfft

Jungels did fine. Ocampo did very well. Thanks for the report!

quadsas
Fine job by Lašinis and Guldy
deez

jandal7
Tough day for the haters and losers.
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

KaiserAdler
Decent result for Reis all things considered. Let's break open the race in the mountains tomorrow!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:28
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Fabianski
Wtf... That stage was probably our worst mountain stage this year.. Never ever should Stüssi miss out on that first group, and Darbellay even further behind... Guess we can already call this race a failure, Top 10 is completely without reach now.
Commiserations to Lierse, Oomen being so far down is just ridiculous, no clue how on earth that could happen.

Congrats to Glanbia; if Eastman doesn't struggle too much on the hills, he should have a good chance to win this one.
Dunbar the other - surprising - big winner. Definitely didn't expect him to not only stay in the front group, but even sprint away. If he's as strong in the hilly stages, he could even threaten Eastman.

Thanks for the report.

cunego59
Some odd results for sure with Stüssi and Oomen most prominently on a really bad day. Happy for Glanbia, though, and hopefully Eastman holds on to his lead. Would be some very important points in the fight against relegation.

For us, I'm disappointed that we didn't join the breakaway when our climbers clearly weren't competitive. Uwizeyimana finishing a few places behind Nils Schomber and the likes is kinda funny though. Politt already ensured this race won't be a zero pointer, but I expect some breakaway action now to maybe get a little bit more out of this.

quadsas
Nice stuff by Guldy, Lašinis losing a lot of time is not ideal whatsoever, will need to regain that somehow
deez

ivaneurope
Penasa is able to hold on with the favorites...for now at least
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

Ollfardh
Each time we seem to be getting closer to the promotion spots again, we have this weird unexplainable result. I mean, Bonifazio usually lets me down, as did Waeytens in the past, but at least they let me down consistently.

Gonna keep a list
Portugal S8
Ukraine S2
South Africa S4
California S2
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

MacC
Well, I understand how others might be frustrated but we'll take it!

Dunbar and others definitely still a threat but a commanding win from Eastman

whitejersey
One of the weirder stages for sure, but I will be happy with the fact that we tried to set the pace multiple times with Elissonde's attack and Monsalve's 2nd on the stage which gives us a decent amount of points through GC points for a bit too! Grats to MacC on a great win from Eastman!

Thanks for the report!

Eden95
Congrats MacC! Great win for your man. Paying the foundations down early that be is not to be messed with.

Commiserations Olfardh and Fab, that final climb was a funny one and it’s strange that Stussi let alone Oomen couldn’t even hang in there.

It feels weird to be the recipient of some of this ‘luck’ for once, Dunbar finishing third is beyond anything I could have imagined. Tomorrow is probably the hardest day for him now - a couple of steep hills at the finish means he could lose contact to a few of the punchier contenders. Good luck to all, and thank you for the report!
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

jandal7
what the fuck PCM

I know this isn't the first time a climber has stupidly protected a leader with no chance of keeping yellow, but is 54MO the worst climber that's ever been protected? Must be close...

I hate this season
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

Ulrich Ulriksen
Not the AI's finest hours. While Oomen and Stussi lost time it was probably mainly a function of bad luck on positioning and time gaps with the stage not being that selective. Xero hard to explain.

For us a good outcome, McNulty completely anonymous but well positioned and closing down that small attack group was important. A better TT than his last couple of efforts and I would hope McNulty can catch most or all of those ahead of him except Dunbar and Eastman. Then the hill stages are just a wildcard. Hopefully bringing Boswell pays off.

Congrats to Mac, deserved win, a little scary for how easily Eastman pulled away, some early psychological points in the TOA battle.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

Jakstar22
Hopefully we can improve. Schleck did what was expected I guess. Hopefully the TTs and sprints can go well for us! They are our strengths here.

redordead
jandal7 wrote:

what the fuck PCM

I know this isn't the first time a climber has stupidly protected a leader with no chance of keeping yellow, but is 54MO the worst climber that's ever been protected? Must be close...

I hate this season

Looks like that what happens when the AI thinks there isn't a GC rider on the team.

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

AbhishekLFC
Not ideal from Choi on a rare mountain day where he was not positioned well. Losing the time in the Prologue puts him outside the Top 10 and he's expected to lose more time to most of those ahead in the longer ITT. Hopefully we can salvage a Top 10 from here, provided there's no funny business for us on the hills. Also hoping for breakaways now given we should not be pacing anymore.

Congrats to MacC and thanks for the report Imladrik Smile

Nemolito
Congratulations to Lierse on that nice bounceback win Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Fabianski
Was hoping the stage would be harder, favouring the climbers with that steady up & down, but it wasn't to be. Positive point is that neither Stüssi nor Darbellay lost any time today - and they'll hopefully be high enough in GC after the TT to be better positioned on the final day.
At least we had a (totally unsuited) rider in the breakaway - I just know it was Page, but no clue whether it was Dylan or Hugo :lol: Dylan staying towards the front of the group and sprinting to 15th is actually a nice surprise on this parcours - not worth any points, but hopefully a good sign for the next two days.

In hindsight, sending Masnada here would probably have been more promising than Stüssi/Darbellay, despite the lower TT skills. Alas...
Congrats to Lierse, great bounce back as Nemo mentioned. Surprised to see Beltran so high up (and honestly annoyed once more - we should clearly remove the energy stats from the OVL calculation!), although he's unlikely to hold onto a Top 10 after the TT.

Thanks for the report!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
UCI Track World Cup Roubaix -  Keirin