· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
USA Pro Cycling Challenge Discussion
cio93
Happy to see our former (short-lived) rider Oka take a win here!

Sadly he just barely didn't fit our long-term roster plans even after developing him, but I always liked what he could become and hope he'll continue to fulfill that role. Congrats SEE Turtles. Smile

seancoll
seancoll wrote:
A top 10 overall with at least 2 stage top 5s is going to be the goal here for us. It's a tough field, but we really need to kick up our scoring an be closer to 10pprd here instead of 3 or worse. Hopefully we can pull something off.

I think this is the first time we've actually met our expectations and I'm over the moon! Results pages can be tricky so obviously that was unexpected and thoughts go out to Adidas too who likely thought they took the top spot today. Looking forward to many more TTs and TTTs to come as we try to pull ourselves out of the bottom of the rankings!

Clearly our guys gave it everything they could on today's stage and really made the difference where it counted. Those few bonus seconds from Hamza on stage 2 making the difference as well for a GC spot or two.

Thanks cunego for some lovely reports!
MG Manager - SEE Turtles

TheManxMissile
That final stage didn't quite go our way, making this a low scoring but fun race.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

MacC
Nice to see Frame deliver for Adidas ....or nearly deliver

TheUlamog
Boudat rode strong all throughout the race, so a GC win would have been deserved. Congrats to Stela-Vita with the eventual win though, it was closer than I expected Grin

Both are well deserving of their high spots in the ranking!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Tour de France 2012
Tour de France 2012