Congrats jandal! Grin
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:29
Bot Agent

IP: None  
redordead
After seeing this race finish with a sprint for the last few years this was a fun change up. Although it might take a special rider like Areruya to pull off something like this consistently.

Kelderman doing badly is nothing new though Pfft

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

AbhishekLFC
Damn that was really bad. Thought we had a good team as well but Benoot was nowhere in the action at any point. Hope this is just a one off.

Congrats jandal on the Xero past and present party Grin Thanks for the report kb!

Nemolito
First of all congratulations to jandal and thank you very much to kb!

Very glad with Higuita's fourth place. Seems like the sequence of hills near the end was a positive factor for him and guys like De Plus, which I was rooting for. Of course doesn't explain the Benoot off-day. Also feeling sad for Colombini with this Wilco debut.

We continue our streak of nice results now, even though one again there is no depth, so only thing I can hope for is this keeps going.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Blasing
I didn't have high hopes for this, so Rank 19 for my best rider isn't unexpected.
Thanks for the great report, for a short moment I had hope that the group including Laurance can get through!
Manager of JEWA TIROL Cycling Team

cunego59
12th and 22nd by Ndayisenga and Eyob is way more than I could have asked for, excellent result and a pleasant surprise. Depth scoring really is up this year. Nice to see Lennert Van Eetvelt get his first screentime, too. And then seeing Areruya win the whole thing is the cherry on top, congrats jandal!

Thanks for the great report kb, really enjoyed the race situation updates throughout!

roturn
A bit disappointed in 24th by Vansevenant. 78 hill it might be okay, but I had hoped that his backup stats will give him a bit more boost in general to fight for top10-15s more regularly.

Hopefully he can show this in harder races, where the hybrid becomes more important.

Debesay in the break was nice to see. In especially seeing him holding on to a very decent 36th, which gives a few points.

Congrats Xero for a big win here, strongest clearly took it and also nice to see some of the other top performers.
A bit of a bigger disappointment of Benoot, Boswell probably, who I had expected higher, same as Jura, who are in a similar situation as me leader wise but also missed to jump to group 1.

Thanks for the report!

MacC
MacC wrote:
Another hit and hope for Glanbia, maybe some small points to keep us ticking over

Thanks for the preview and good luck everybody

and it's a miss!

Well done Jandal

KaiserAdler
Really fkg disappointing tbh but yeah congrats Jandal and thanks for the report.
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

jandal7
cio93 wrote:
jandal7 wrote:
Love to see all my guys doing well and proving I have impeccable taste - don't want to hear anybody questioning the transfer fees I request from now on.

I didn't question your request, it was just disappointing that even throwing everything at you wasn't good enough. Pfft

Congrats on this win!

Thanks Smile And wasn't even thinking of you and Pidcock but yeah Grin More about the 1-2-3-4 of riders I signed as neo-pros and how I have been told I overvalued every one of the ones I sold - in particular told I overvalued them directly compared to some riders they have beaten here and in many other races Pfft
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

Ulrich Ulriksen
Uh oh. If 18th is the best Boswell can do in this field we are in trouble. Good news is he was well placed through the race, maybe too well placed, then just wasn't well placed when he needed to be. Turgis managed 9th and he is a similar rider so the chance for a top 10 was there.

Had 3 riders in the last 46 but the other two both both also finished at the back end of the range.

Good news is Bagioli is a Stanndard clone when maxed so Jandal has done the work setting the price for me when we have to sell him.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

sammyt93
5th, 10th and 11th is a really good result for us and a nice haul of points to take away in our attempts to avoid the relegation battle that we expect to find ourselves in.

quadsas
Moacon crumbled under pressure, that is unfortunate, couldve been a mega result, but we will take the points regardless
deez

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Evans better than Schlecks once again