· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Omloop Het Nieuwsblad Discussion
Nemolito
We got the top-10 on a hilly cobbled parcours so that's decent, just a shame that Zepuntke was last of the sprint in the chasing group, a bit similar to Higuita in Viana. Was a great report to read, thanks sean. And congratulations to Jura on their first cobbled win Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

MacC
Congrats Fab!

For Glanbia, well we deserve to get nothing when the manger makes these types of choices

KaiserAdler
grats to fabi. Just happy with the depth points

Thanks for the report sean!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

Ollfardh
Slightly less than expected, probably not the smartest race from Gamper. Thanks for the report and big congrats to Fabi!
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

AbhishekLFC
The team doing exactly what we are hoping will be the story of the flat cobbles for us this season. Great result for Ringheim, the Kuroedas taking brotherhood (and racing) very seriously and Havik adding some more depth points is a great return for us.

Congrats to Fab and thanks for the report seancoll Smile

cunego59
Fabianski wrote:
I almost feel guilty about having crushed one of cunego's win goals here - while it obviously feels great to win, it's also a bit unlucky to beat a manager you appreciate. Stallaert's turn(s) will surley come, though Smile

Eh, I can't just claim any flat-ish cobbles race for me Grin Stallaert was poor tactically, and the support wasn't as good as it could've been. It happens. I expected to lose a race here and there to Theuns anyway. And 4th is still okay, even if not ideal. But I appreciate the thought and congrats on the win for sure! (feel free to not win KBK as well though Pfft )

Thanks for the report sean, it was a very good read, even if it could have been better from our team. Congrats to roturn and Bushwackers for very solid results from Van Hooydonck and Spengler, too!

roturn
Thanks for the nice report. Was a pleasure to read and did really cover all the little changes very well.

Highly deserved win for Theuns. He is just the perfect combination with the sprint and can`t expect to beat him on many days.
Van Hooydonck though did exactly what was needed and also initiated a bit here and there. Staying with the favourites and trying to ride the cobbles as hard as possible to get rid of many faster riders such as Stallaert, Daniel, Fenn, Blythe etc.

In the end I was lucky that he was also able to beat Spengler in a close duel but both positions would have been a nice result.
After his rather weak 2022, this hopefully is only the start of a great 2023 as his scoring is absolutely needed for promotion as I can`t expect to get that many Vansevenant points on the hills.

Regarding team depth, obviously was hoping for a bit more seeing other teams had multiple riders in the top15-30, but I guess with half the team being talents, the three decent cobblers had to work quite a bit, so 32, 34, 45 might be the positions to expect all year, which is good enough if the leader keeps delivering like this.

DaveTwoBob
Kraftwerk only have 3 cobblers, to get all three in the top 20 is a great result.

Congrats to Fabianski and thanks for a great read seancoll.
Manager of Renault Classic [ICL]
Manager of Kraftwerk Man Machine [Man Game]

Gustavovskiy
Glad to get a cameo of Vahtra in that mid-race attack. All we could have hoped for I guess.

Congrats on the win Fab! Wonderful racing and reporting as well seancoll! Thanks for that!
Manager of Everesting

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 00:30
Bot Agent

IP: None  
whitejersey
Thanks for the report and congrats to Fab. But jfc our win goal and Daniel punctures on that timing, still cant really be too unhappy with a 5th all things considered but still fuming ngl.

Bjartne
Not too bad by Kulppi, at least we got some point out of this.

Big congrats to Fab, and thank you sean for reporting! Smile

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Still in Paris