· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 160,994
· Newest Member: RonaldGYCLE
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[CT] Team Würth MODYF - 2024 Roster
kandesbunzler26
I see someone who clearly wants to improve next season and goes for it. I can clearly see why you cutted those riders as I was in a similar position this year. So best of luck in transfers again and may we don't meet each other in a bidding war Smile
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Ezeefreak
@ShinyShinx Thats way ahaead in the future who knows if our focus is still the same then. Lets have a nice battle in CT!

@jandal7 Thats clearly the goal but not at all costs. The teams identity and philosophy has priority.

@kandesbunzler26 Like i said to jandal surely I wanna improve but there are more important factors. If my plans dont work out I will most likely go to the long term ones and try to just build our future ourselves Grin

---------

LOANS

Besides the "normal" transfer availibility we also have a few riders which are available for especially PCT & PT Teams for a loan (though a CT who can level a 3.xx rider is welcomed too).

Nat.NameFLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPROVRXPAge
Dylan Sunderland6574725765677160677469706072.124.0127
Tim Van Dijke7361697070737066706965727270.663.0623
Florian Lipowitz6271715963727158597073635870.53.0423
Juri Hollmann7062657169706371616361656969.443.0724

If you're interested feel free to contact me I am sure we can find a deal which satisfies both sides.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/jerseydesigner-ezee.png

Nemolito
I have two Germans on the team already, maybe I need to increase that number by loaning in some more Cool
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

SotD
Willwohl stole quite a bit from your stash with that renewals, but that's the deal with mediocre sprinters and the current OVL system. So if you want a specific sprinter you'll have to live with it - otherwise release him and pick someone similar up for 50-60K. At CT level I can see reason in keeping a rider like him even for 100K though!

Some interesting talents for loan out aswell, and you have a good allround base, so it will be all about picking some decent leaders.

Given the two aussies at the team I'm thinking maybe a rider like Joel Yates (NZ) could be a fitting hilly leader in races where Hindley isn't supposed to lead. The two should combine pretty well and with 78HI I guess Yates would be a solid CT leader Smile

Regardless, you have a good base and seems ready to find the leaders that can lift the team to PCT level soon.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Ezeefreak
@Nemolito
I have the feeling some would love to spend a year in the mexican sun and coming back stronger than before after tons of tacos, enchiladas & co. Grin

@SotD
Oh boy, calling Willi mediocre... I dont know how I shall deal with this Pfft
And the last time I looked New Zealand clearly didn belong to australia. Even if its a common misbelief that oceania is australia it cant fit into my team rules. In addition to that I cant see any huge benefit there also. Good Luck with finding a deal.

Overall... Not even 5 days anymore for the madness!
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

SotD
Kinda thought every Aussie interest would also somewhat combined with New Zealand and some of the other islands around it, just like I have both interest in Greece and Cyprus, most scandinavian teams fancy both Danish, Swedish and Norwegian riders etc. - sorry for suggesting that.

Willwohl is shared between 38-73 sprinting quality. Given the amount of riders and teams, mediocre is pretty much spot on I suspect Wink
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 03:14
Bot Agent

IP: None  
jph27
Have to echo what some others have said, really good first renewals there. Vermeersch being somewhat available is definitely interesting, as a really solid rider at that wage. Looking forward as well to how you construct your roster according to the rules you've set out!

Ezeefreak
@jph27
Said it before my regions are luckily pretty easy to handle and I am sure I'll be able something I am satisfied with. The only question is then if it's able to compete for higher ranks or if it will be the developing route.

@SotD
We agreed on strict rules with our sponsors and these onlyy allow european or (max 3) australian riders. I wont make any exceptions.
And again WOW, poor Willi being called Mediocre :lol: . But everyone does have to have their own opinion. I stay loyal to Willi!!!
Also not everyone is blessed with boosted regional riders though they are more a cycling nations than others Banana
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

Ezeefreak
i.imgur.com/BKZNiJG.png

At the moment we have some pending Deals but we can also already welcome our first 2 new talents!
i.imgur.com/qqYXZBd.png

The first we could agree with on a contract is Roel van Sintmaartensdijk (yes, the name is real). We are very pleased we could convince him from our Project. He is a great Barodeur Talent from the Netherlands.

Nat.NameFLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPRAge
Roel van Sintmaartensdijk7161636667676763637063626622

You don't know what the future brings but that is how the future could look for him.
i.imgur.com/PEAHoml.png

The next one is our regional Talent Nicolas Heinrich. Done great on Track in the last years and now wanna transform that onto the street and we are more than happy to help im with.

Nat.NameFLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPRAge
Nicolas Heinrich6565596663726869677268657122

He will be really valuable when in comes to northern classics. And also help in TTT and shorer TT's.

So thats all for now but stay tuned for the next updates here, we won't disappoint you!
Edited by Ezeefreak on 16-08-2023 16:10
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

cunego59
Van Sintmaartensdijk is awesome for the name alone, but also a cool rider in general. Heinrich was also on my radar, didn't work out with the timing, but I'm happy to see him with you!

AbhishekLFC
Two very good pickups to start off I think Smile

redordead
I agree two very good riders for the future Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Nemolito
Two great pick ups indeed, congratulations. Van Sintmaartensdijk will not only be a threat to the peloton, also to everybody trying to stay sane when writing his name in reports Smile

TheManxMissile
Two good gets nice and early on.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Ezeefreak
i.imgur.com/BKZNiJG.png

Welkom! Benvenuto! Bienvenido!

Welcome to our new riders and we are really thrilled and happy we could convince them and their former teams to ride for us now and in the future!
i.imgur.com/AzuvO7r.png

Lets start with our veteran and mostly likely road captain for our younger riders: Tom Dumoulin , a famous name and not the youngest anymore but he still has something to do left and I am sure he will be able to shine in some of the TT's at the CT Tour and will help the Team overall!
i.imgur.com/SpY41Ts.png

With Dumoulin also came his fellow countryman Ide Schelling. I've had him on my list for quite a long time already and I am more than happy we could land one of our top targets. Ide is skilled at many terrains and he will be competing for us in the stage races he is more than capable to!
i.imgur.com/3HLHHYA.png

A bit more unexpected our 3 rider here came: Riccardo Minali. The ialian sprinter we didnt have on our block but then the chance came up to aquire him. He will be a huge help in sprint finishes and with Willwohl he will be a great duo for these. In addition to that he may can surprise with his ability in short prologues!

These 3 we were able to get in a deal with our Friends from Sony - Force India. We had great negotiations with them and in the end we both get satisfying results. Now we come to the "downside" for us. For this we had to let go Tim Van Dijke, though he was supposed to be a important part of our future we are also happy we could fulfill his wish and this was also the only reason this was possible! He wanted to ride again with his twin Mick and so we could ensure this deal with his Team! We wish him all the best for the future and will follow this closely!
i.imgur.com/DhxvEOk.png

Last but not least was also a bit surprising though we didnt think we could be able to land him. Inigo Elosegui will join our team! With him we can clearly strengthen our stage race and climbin department. With his extraordinary physical tools he will be also a very valuable piece for the future.

This deal was only possible because of Gianni Vermeersch. He draw the attention of our friends from Lidl Cycling. In this deal we could gather Inigo. With Gianni leaving there will be a huge gap in our classics/cobbles section but we wish him a lot success for the future. And with our teams focus shifting towards other areas this was also a good time to do so.

Nat.NameFLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPR
Tom Dumoulin70586777747568516466655977
Ide Schelling72777270767472636267726772
Riccardo Minali73525857707479597979627470
Inigo Elosegui65777172778083606071656671

So with this we could already gather most of what we wanted. And even if we let go some part of our future with Van Dijke. We also hired our future with Schelling and Elosegui, both 25 and still able to compete for white jerseys! The surely wont leave us soon or easily we plan to buil with and arround them! Minali also will be able to help many years in sprints and Dumoulin will be a huge help at least the upcomming year.

Another deal was made with the mexican chickens, Los Pollos Hermanos. Juri Hollmann came to us to ask for a year in a somewhere more summerly environment. He was depressed by the summer we are having here in Germany and so we feared this could might hinder his development. So we could ensure him a place in Mexico at our Friends from Los Pollos Hermanos. With great weather adn food they will take care of him the next year and make sure he comes back even stronger.

---------------------------

But we are not done yet! Stay tuned for more updates!
Edited by Ezeefreak on 16-08-2023 16:08
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

Ezeefreak
i.imgur.com/BKZNiJG.png

i.imgur.com/BHL2ZnW.png

And it's already time again! We can also prsent you our next signing from the FA market. We proudly present you Warre Vangheluwe! We have to admit he was our #1 priority talent and we are more than pleased we made it. You may ask who is this guy? I don't know him. Don't worry you dont need to know him yet but I am sure you'll fear him in the future. Many possible paths are ahead of him I will just show you one possible way:

Warre Vangheluwe71606166687167666169736666

Another great piece for the future we are thrilled for!
Edited by Ezeefreak on 16-08-2023 16:08
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

Nemolito
Wow! Four Europeans that should perform for you immediately, and a class talent in Vangheluwe! Nice!

knockout
Very curious how Elosegui will perform. Such a unique rider - definitely should be great in the biggest mountains.

And Vangheluwe looks awesome <3
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Ezeefreak
i.imgur.com/BKZNiJG.png

So the next transactions are in and wait to be presented to the world. Let's started with our latest additions.

Tilen Finkst72626765696965706870677264
Kobe Goossens71717266707470676369717266

i.imgur.com/9Ej1sxL.png

The may not be as spectatucalr but you can't build a team just with leaders. Tilen Finkst we secured in a loan deal with Lidl Cycling. He'll make the next steps at our Team and he is also our best rider for cobbles atm and it seems it stays like this. So he will get plenty chances to prove his talent.
i.imgur.com/uTVZPWM.png

Next is Kobe Goossens just a versatile All-Arround rider who will be a huge Help to our captains on many terrains. And it's not like he wont be able to deliver some nice surprises himself. We will see what he is up to and he even has some grow potential left so after 1 year he might reach his true form.

We also have spoken to Amaysim Australia.com and could secure Dylan Sunderland a place there to gain some more experience and come back stronger next year and with Amaysim he'll be also 1 year in his home country.

The team is shaping nicely and most stuff is done but there is a bit left. So stay tunded for this!
Edited by Ezeefreak on 16-08-2023 16:11
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

Ezeefreak
i.imgur.com/BKZNiJG.png

Another update from us today since we were able to shape our team for the upcomming season even further. Today we have some scandinavian additions!

i.imgur.com/geDppFk.png

First we welcome Sakari Lehtinen he could be aquired in a Deal with Evonik - ELKO in which we sent Phil Bauhaus and a small amount of Cash to them. Lehtinen will be a valuable piece for our Team on Mountain stages to help our captains there wiht his skillset and experience. He most likely will also get chances to shine for himself on some harder races.

Sakari Lehtinen67757365726970606567677060

i.imgur.com/y8b2sob.png

Our second adition is a young rider we could sign on the market, Albin Stalberg! With the help of our extraordinary Scouts and Dataanalysts we were able to find him and were even more surprised when we found out he didnt have any negotiations going on at the time. Why we will show you a possible Future for him:

Albin Stalberg63525957627360567169736562

He might not be the most explosive athlete in the world but with his potential to fight and willpower he will be for sure an exceptionel sprinter!

-------------------------------

With this and the rumors who are still around (more to that lon a later note). Our team most likely is complete. But since there is still a lot time left you never know what might could happen.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots