· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2007
 Print Thread
Comments and suggestions
Guido Mukk
there is always and everywhere some "blue group"Smile

samtheman
I didn't mean a release date but something like 2/3 months or weeks or something likr thatPfft
img229.imageshack.us/img229/2127/profilechrisze4.jpg

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 02:31
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Deadpool
I would worry about only having 18 teams in the ProTour at the opening of the database. If the program hasn't been told how to handle 18 teams at the end of a season, it could cause a runtime error. So, I recommend that before the database is released, someone plays (or sims) a season to see if there is any problem.

Addy291
Of course they will test the db before releasing itWink

There's no point in releasing a DB and not knowing if it will work in the long-run or not.
YORKSHIRE BORN, YORKSHIRE BRED...

Deadpool
As Rock Racing is going to be in the DB, are you going to include Mario Cippolini [sic]? As he just left the team. Also, what about Sevilla, Hamilton, and Botero?

MarcoPRT
Dopers...out, I think.Grin
img8.imageshack.us/img8/5599/steamgif0tvvj8sv8z.gif

SportingNonsense
Deadpool wrote:
As Rock Racing is going to be in the DB, are you going to include Mario Cippolini [sic]? As he just left the team. Also, what about Sevilla, Hamilton, and Botero?

Cipollini will probably be a free agent if he isnt in Rock Racing. The last 3 will all be in.

What Dankan means by having no dopers is that no dopers who have no team will be available as a free agent. If they have a team that is in the DB, then they will be included.
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

MarcoPRT
Oh, didn't remember that the 3 were riding in Rock Racing.Rolling Eyes

In that case, obviously, they are in.
img8.imageshack.us/img8/5599/steamgif0tvvj8sv8z.gif

CrueTrue
SportingNonsense wrote:
Deadpool wrote:

Cipollini will probably be a free agent if he isnt in Rock Racing. The last 3 will all be in.

I'm not sure about that one, SN. I doubt he'll be a free agent. Either, he'll be contracted to Rock Racing for this season only and then retire, or he'll not be in the DB at all. After all, the guy only did one (meaningful) race, and that was it.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
mrlol
It would be cool though to have him in B)

Rock Racing sponsor goal: win milano sanremo Pfft

www.leoadriaansenfotografie.nl
Smoothie
I don't think Mario should be in, if hes left the team there's no point having him in. I wouldn't bet on him being signed again Wink

robert_psv
I might have missed it, but does the db includes all 08 stages? Including Monte Paschi Eroica(gravel)Wink
Team Champion manager

kebowers
As much as I love Cipo, I wouldn't include him, he pretty much said he is done racing. You could throw his pic in for a DS, says he wants to manage...
Sevilla, Botero, Hamilton I am not sure what to think, no word on what they will be doing this year, so far I believe they haven't ridden a single race. Can't hurt to throw them in as free agents...i suppose

CrueTrue
robert_psv wrote:
I might have missed it, but does the db includes all 08 stages? Including Monte Paschi Eroica(gravel)Wink

We'll be putting as much 2008 stages in the game as possible, but it depends on the stage makers Wink

Deadpool
Sevilla, Botero, and Hamilton, if they are in the game, would be on Rock Racing, not free agents

CrueTrue
Correct.

mrlol
I do believe they have been doing races, but small ones as those dont care what the world thinks about them. big races will never accept them, as they want to keep a 'clean' image.

www.leoadriaansenfotografie.nl
kebowers
CrueTrue, DeadPool
The letter of the law, they are contracted to Rock Racing, so they should be on that team, mine was just a personal opinion.
The more I think about it now though, I say put them on Rock Racing, maybe that will be the first team I am director of in the new DB. I may be able to stamp my authority on the US based races...

Deadpool
Yeah, as long as you don't get pwnd by slipstream (I have decided that they will be my first team Grin)

kebowers
I'll do fine if you just keep your Big Boys over in Europe, i.e. Millar, Maggie, Zabriskie, Van DeVelde, Farrar, Sutton....Ehh never mind...

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
16 man Elimination
16 man Elimination