Correct use of stamina skill
Alakagom
kissaha wrote:
Alakagom wrote:
Sacha Modolo never preformed well after that MSR if you notice Wink

Just checked up on this, do you call this nothing? Smile

2011: https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...;current=0
2012: https://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/...;current=0

Mediocore sprinter than in a good field stands no chance. Yes basically. 40th at the Worlds, tell you something Wink He wins few stages with weak competition, look at Giro this year. Kinda disappointing with only one good reuslt where he was at the wheel of the winner ( Cav ) and ended 5th. He's a good/mediocore rider and his stats reflect that Wink
Edited by Alakagom on 13-05-2012 22:01
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

kissaha
My point was not to make him an excellent sprinter, but simply increase his stamina. And yes he is a mediocre rider, but he is a mediocre rider who has proven he tackler long races better than most other mediocre riders. And 10 wins in one season is surely much more than "never performed well" Wink

Alakagom wrote:
He wins few stages with weak competition

He beat Freire, Bennati and Breschel on two occasions in Post Danmark Rundt, which is quite good? Smile
Edited by kissaha on 13-05-2012 22:10

Kentaurus
Potential is easily overcome by editing some of the other files. How potential affects riders can be found in the "TypeRider_ardennes" (and in the other categories, I'll use ardennes as the example though)

This xml file has 2 main sections and many subsections. The top part is "basecaracs" and is used for the creation of young riders. The second part and important part is the "potentialmax" section (also mainly used for creating young riders, but I think the first time you start a game the potential max is used for all riders).

The first part of this sets the range for the maximum value of each potential. You can mess with this to find a setup you like for creating young riders, if your not really comfortable with it though, don't touch these.

What we are actually looking for is to change 'carac name="endurance" ' . If you want to make that a neutral stat adjust the 'proba value="0.00" ' field for each minmax, the total for each section of 8 "minmax"s must equal 1.

This would need to be done with all the potentials in each rider type so I think a total of 56 sections would need adjusted.

Honestly it would be easier for me to just make changes to a file than to try and describe exactly what everything in this file does. If wanted I can post the XML files to adjust for this (will take me a bit to build them though, but I enjoy programming so its not an issue).
Edited by Kentaurus on 13-05-2012 22:24
AZTECA - NBCSN pcmdaily.com/files/Micros16/azt.png

Alakagom
kissaha wrote:
My point was not to make him an excellent sprinter, but simply increase his stamina. And yes he is a mediocre rider, but he is a mediocre rider who has proven he tackler long races better than most other mediocre riders. And 10 wins in one season is surely much more than "never performed well" Wink

Alakagom wrote:
He wins few stages with weak competition

He beat Freire, Bennati and Breschel on two occasions in Post Danmark Rundt, which is quite good? Smile

Freire - Old, doesn't sprint on flat stages now, only hilly.

Bennatti - Not a sprinter, was good, not now.

Breschel - He's not a pure sprinter Pfft

His stamina was slightly increased, so you should be happy Pfft
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.