· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Politics Thread
Deadpool
Yes, he took fourth

for those who don't know Kinky is a comedic country singer. Believe me, even if you hate the country genre, you'll like his stuff (Note: his songs are very much politically inncorect, and have a lot of cursing).

Whatsup
I didn't exactly know where I could put this question down.

Should britain have a britain constitution?

Tell me your ideas about this, knowing that my first part will give a positive answer and my second a negative answer (more moderated).

So why they would've to need of a constitution and otherwise what are the positive points with common laws.

Just give your ideas. Pfft
Edited by Whatsup on 22-03-2008 18:24
We are condemned to be free

Aquarius
How much do you pay us if you get an A ? Pfft

Whatsup
Aquarius wrote:
How much do you pay us if you get an A ? Pfft

You'll get the gratefully of a fox... Mister Aquarius or "Verseau" as you'd told before... Pfft

Seriously, if you give me your ideas, That'll naturally help me, but far more, we'd be able to discuss together about this and we'll be able to put this subject down on all countries.

That'll be nice for everybody, won't it ? Grin
Edited by Whatsup on 22-03-2008 19:38

issoisso
Whats up with you today Aquarius

before today I never knew you had a sense of humor Shock
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 22:15
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Whatsup
issoisso wrote:
Whats up with you today Aquarius

before today I never knew you had a sense of humor Shock

I don't know how feel what you told to me.
Edited by Whatsup on 22-03-2008 20:43

Aquarius
It's just that... you don't really know me. Pfft

Whatsup
That's normal. Do you believe that you know really me? That's the same.

issoisso
Aquarius wrote:
It's just that... you don't really know me. Pfft

thats obvious

my point is that youre usually so serious Wink

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

Whatsup
I'm sorry. I believed that it was for me :lol: Wink

issoisso
Whatsup wrote:

and who are you again? Pfft

no problem mate Wink

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

Whatsup
issoisso wrote:
Whatsup wrote:

and who are you again? Pfft

no problem mate Wink

Out of here, I'm what I'm not here. No matter Pfft

The most important is what I can bring here

issoisso
Actually in this case, the most important thing is what you need: help with your assignment

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

Whatsup
issoisso wrote:
Actually in this case, the most important thing is what you need: help with your assignment

What I wanted to say :lol:

I could make this work alone, no problem. This subject seems well for everybody. Discussing about it will be good.

Tomorrow, I'll bring a few ideas and we'll see together if yes or not we're okay from them. If you wanna be in of course. Grin
Edited by Whatsup on 22-03-2008 21:07

Crommy
We already have a kind of constitution, just not stated clearly:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitu...ed_Kingdom

A country of course needs constitutional laws, otherwise you can get a dictatorship - actually correct that, you need good constitutional laws, otherwise you could get a dictatorship, so a constitution can be good or bad, depends on what is in it.

As to whether Britain (not the UK) needs a constitution, well, it would certainly not last long, as Scotland will eventually separate, whilst the English pay for the separate nation.
emoticons4u.com/happy/042.gif

Whatsup
I only got the great ways...

Britain should have a great constitution

=>this constitution laws can allow to organize the powers and so, the regime, but far more, it'll also permit to garantee, to preserve the rights and liberties to the citizens.

=>The organization is very important because of that otherwise the country might be caught up in a dictatorship(crommy). That's from this powers that give rights and liberties to the citizens.

=>Warning, there're real constitutions and false constitutions unfortunately. That depends on what is in it (crommy). China, Russia have got constitution laws notwithstanding that, they're in a dictatorship deep. So, how to differencier a real constitution or a false constitution?

Britain common laws work well

=> With this system, there's not really laws written, nonetheless that gives a great follow-up about evolution of the society. Indeed, the changes economic, cultural, ideas are well kept.

=>Warning about the easy change that could be made about the regime of country. That might do a bad result and even more, arriving in a dictatorship.

=>Keeping moderated like common laws, we note that as long as there'll have a protection of laws and especially of regime, rights and liberties will be garanteed to the citizens.

I didn't finish out yet. I've to do it for Thursday.
I'd often come back here because I forgot lots of things Grin
Edited by Whatsup on 23-03-2008 20:42

CrueTrue
And here we go. Fitna the Movie by Dutch politicna Wilders has been mentioned over and over again here in Denmark. The Dutchies have tried to get it "illegalized", but now it's here - we can finally see what all the fuzz is about:

http://www.pcmdaily.com
Crommy
Mr Bean, sorry, I mean Mr Brown is now officially the least popular Prime Minister in history. He is less popular than Neville Chamberlain, who thought Hitler was a nice bloke.
And now I'd like to see if anybody agrees with me over what his meetings with the Chancellor of the Exchequer (the man who sorts out our money in the UK), Alistair Darling are probably like:

Darling: The world economy is in recession. The UK economy is in recession. What do we do Lord Brown?
Brown: Lets waste tax payers money, that ought to make it worse. I mean better. No wait, what was the question? We're not in recession!!!!!! All members who disagree will face me grumbling at them!

Waghlon
I can imagine Brown declaring "Peace in our time. We have worked out our differences with the moslem extremists!", only to see a bomb in London killing 80 people the week after.
THE THOMAS VOECKLER PROPHET OF PCM DAILY

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/funniest.png

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
Crommy
Waghlon wrote:
I can imagine Brown declaring "Peace in our time. We have worked out our differences with the moslem extremists!", only to see a bomb in London killing 80 people the week after.

It feels just like Henry Hoover before the Wall Street Crash of 1929 Rolling Eyes

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Catching a breakaway