· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2007
 Print Thread
Comments and suggestions
kebowers
KurtinSC wrote:
Hmm... maybe I'll change my PC to UK settings. Can I do that for a single user in XP, or would it be for all users of this machine?

let me know how that works out for you...

Macquet
Gusev is not wearing his ITT Russian Champ Jersey...Is this still a problem with the _itt extension or something wrong on my end.

dave92
Just noticed, Nic Sanderson is in the DB twice, once in Jelly Belly, and once as a free agent.

And the calendar bug is annoying(but as stated before not your fault), so if anyone figures it out it would be great. I really do hope an American is a tester for 08.
Manager of Wikipedia, 2008 Continental Tour Champions
Team Page: https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ad_id=3992
Media: https://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread....ad_id=3791

E_Hagen
Yes, i use Vista
Smoothie wrote:
Are you using Vista Alexis?

Smoothie
Well I also use Vista and i had a problem extracting. Can you confrim. When trying to extract does it say, 'Cant not create...' something to do with Blocs.

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 06:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
E_Hagen
correct!!

Smoothie
Right, you need to change the security of the folders. Do you know how to do that?

E_Hagen
How is that done?

Smoothie
Well if you go to PCM 07 Folder in Program files. The PCM 07 Folder is in Cyanide. Right click the PCM 07 folder and go to properties. Then to securitys. Select User, should have your name. And edit with the Sheild next to it. tick off all the different things or just full control. Apply then it will go through a pretty long process wait for that. and it should work perfectly. if not do the same to the cyanide folder.

Also if you dont understand ill upload some screenshots. But not here as ive already taken it too far of subject. Sorry guys Frown

lakris91
Grupo Nicolas Mateos shall be change to Contentpolis Murcia, so correct that DankanPfft

img386.imageshack.us/img386/6061/tottiflottipngps5.png

..::Signatur & Avatar by Me::..

Dankan
Shock Sorry, you're wrong

http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielsanchezbadorrey
CrueTrue
lakris91 wrote:
Grupo Nicolas Mateos shall be change to Contentpolis Murcia, so correct that DankanPfft

When saying such things - factual stuff - please back it up with a link Smile

http://www.pcmdaily.com
lakris91
Shockops:Shockops:Shockops: i'm sorry it was the wrong db, im very sorry, I hate Vista it wouldn't let WinRAR extract the files into so I had to put the files in manually, and there something went wrong. Now when I have installed the db om my XP computer it's all okay. Dankan & Co. you have made a fantastic piece of workGrinGrin

img386.imageshack.us/img386/6061/tottiflottipngps5.png

..::Signatur & Avatar by Me::..

KurtinSC
kebowers wrote:
KurtinSC wrote:
Hmm... maybe I'll change my PC to UK settings. Can I do that for a single user in XP, or would it be for all users of this machine?

let me know how that works out for you...

No luck. Tried Auzzie and British regional settings.

So instead of going with Jelly Belly Racing, I started with Team Highroad (since pro teams have less issues). Still craps out in May though.

KurtinSC
dave92 wrote:
Just noticed, Nic Sanderson is in the DB twice, once in Jelly Belly, and once as a free agent.

And the calendar bug is annoying(but as stated before not your fault), so if anyone figures it out it would be great. I really do hope an American is a tester for 08.

True... but he's named Nic Sanderson in one and Nicolas Sanderson in the other.

Macquet
Macquet wrote:
Gusev is not wearing his ITT Russian Champ Jersey...Is this still a problem with the _itt extension or something wrong on my end.

Deleted the "_itt" extension and solved the problem

Johan92
Is there any problems with not uninstall the game?
www.pcmnorge.no

Desmond
Oke I have a problem when i installed all the stuff i couldnt pick riders for some races, so i decided to uninstall everything and deleted all the files now im about to install it again and plz telkl me in steps what i got to do, (also i dont understand what to do with the .bat fiels) plz help

MarcoPRT
What about read the included read-me file?Pfft
img8.imageshack.us/img8/5599/steamgif0tvvj8sv8z.gif

Desmond
i dont get it, i dunno what to do with the .bat files!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Strike a Pose!
Strike a Pose!