· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,114
· Newest Member: dawexey
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2020 » Pro Cycling Manager 2012
 Print Thread
Expansion Pack: Stat Discussion
Cossack
Looks like Santambrogio should be put back to his normal stats (70 MO IIRC).

Jesleyh
Yeah, how are you guys actually statting dopers?
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

Feyenoord(football) and Kelderman fanboy

PCMdaily Awards: 12x nomination, 9x runner-up, 0x win.

Pellizotti2
Does it really matter?

He'll be out for two years anyway.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Cossack
Pellizotti2 wrote:
Does it really matter?

He'll be out for two years anyway.

He will still be a free rider back to racing in 2015, with 77 MO he would be an interesting option after ending his ban Wink
I remember PCM maybe 2010 (IIRC) where Ricco with 78 MO was free agent without any ban so I liked to hire him at the beginning Wink

admirschleck
Isn't Contador overrated in TT stat?
I mean,he showed several times that he isn't on that level. Last time,today.

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 18:20
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Cossack
Contador told several times that he is ridind Dauphine just as preparation to Tour, so nothing to judge here. Any changes to TT-stat may be made only after Tour TT.

admirschleck
Well,Schleck is also preparing for TdF,and his stats are already lowered to 76 Rolling Eyes

Alakagom
admirschleck wrote:
Well,Schleck is also preparing for TdF,and his stats are already lowered to 76 Rolling Eyes

That's a pretty bad point to make considering what Contador did at Vuelta and especially the TT. Schleck's last result like this is in 2011...

No need to discuss though, I am watching Dauphine. Stats will be lowered and upped as the results point too, however Tour is the main race still for big changes. Dennis received biggest update from today's result in his stats I think.
Edited by Alakagom on 05-06-2013 20:52
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

admirschleck
It's okay,i am being fanboy,i know, hope you can live with that (if you can hold on with Jesleyh,i'm sure you will with me). Grin

Btw,any after-Giro update,or you'll wait for TdF?

Alakagom
admirschleck wrote:
It's okay,i am being fanboy,i know, hope you can live with that (if you can hold on with Jesleyh,i'm sure you will with me). Grin

Well, I wouldn't like to release any update yet as I haven't done through stats changes, what came to mind I changed, but not all of it.

That's why I prefer to wait and got trough each team one by one ( I guess when Tour is on, 1 day for each team will mean the update will be done by end of Tour Wink ) Pfft
Edited by Alakagom on 05-06-2013 20:59

Ian Butler
Well don't overwork yourself. Following this thread I notice people asking updates every week Grin Great work you do for the database, man! Admin of the year, nobody deserves it more! (well, it was a tie, though...) Pfft

Jesleyh
admirschleck wrote:

Not wanting to open this discussion again, but I've never been totally ridiculous in my stats discussions with riders I'm a fan of Wink

Spoiler
I'm not a Gesink fan, remember

Right, to not make this post totally useless, I'm gonna give my opinion on Schleck:

I agree that Schleck is a case apart. Guys were asking for a long time to lower him, and he had even less good results than Gesink. No 2012 results, and not really showing potential to showing a lot in 2013. 2014 or 2015 maybe, but that's why you could give him 6/7 potential. He's a case apart. (And yes, guys were asking for Gesink a long time as well, but he gets lowered too now, anyway Wink)

Edit: Oh, and I fully agree with Ian, you're doing some amazing work Alak, appreciated by thousands of people Wink
Edited by Jesleyh on 05-06-2013 21:03
i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/jesleyh/Junk/0ca5fb14-ed59-44b1-8eb0-596097ba5c01_zps8e97f370.jpg

ppanther
I think, to say it like issoisso, Contador just don't have it anymore. It's not really that bad, but he surely isn't the rider he once was anymore. I think he will be strong at TdF, but he struggles alot this year. Plus the TT at Vuelta eas very hilly and even Rodriguez did good there.

Alakagom
Ian Butler wrote:
Well don't overwork yourself. Following this thread I notice people asking updates every week Grin Great work you do for the database, man! Admin of the year, nobody deserves it more! (well, it was a tie, though...) Pfft

Thanks Smile

Updating is quite fun most time, and when I just feel like I am wasting time , I open the editor and change stuff Pfft

ppanther
Dennis Banana

fcancellara
So, judging from Clement's Giro and Dauphiné performances, he should obviously get a MO update (between 72 and 74?) but especially a big RES update because he's an incredibly good wheelsucker.
i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/graphicartistoftheyear12_zpse6637662.png

i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b593/caspervdl2/PCM/PCM13/Headers/musicbanner_zps3d73b387.png

www.twitter.com/caspervdluijt
Jesleyh
fcancellara wrote:
So, judging from Clement's Giro and Dauphiné performances, he should obviously get a MO update (between 72 and 74?) but especially a big RES update because he's an incredibly good wheelsucker.

Agree.
I've got him on 72MO in my DB, guess that's enough for now. If he can hold on for the next 5 minutes and tomorrow, that could become at least 73 or 74.

Make that 72 MO already 73. Wink
Edited by Jesleyh on 08-06-2013 13:49

admirschleck
Geraint Thomas , aswell.
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png

Alakagom
Just for cio, Silvio Herklotz has been added to the DB. As well as Fredrik Ludvigsson & Sondre Holst Enger.

Hard to say which one of the three has higher potential in future !

Jesleyh
Cool. Some nice talents indeed.

Ps. add Reinders(Metec) as well! Nice Dutch talent(potential 5 I'd say Pfft)
Edited by Jesleyh on 08-06-2013 20:00

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Very close sprint
Very close sprint