· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[CT '23] Ekoi - Le Creuset | The big "end of season" post
cunego59
I also find it extremely unlikely that you won't promote, and it'll be cool to see you take the step to PCT! You'll have a ton of work to do in the offseason, but I'm confident you can make it work Smile

liefwarrior
It is nice to see you already building up some important names for the teams history. You already have a very solid basis to build from in the mountains. Clement Chevrier and Felix Gall, as well as a host of others, have already shown their potential as baroudeurs in the .1 and .HC races. Aurelien Paret-Peintre is already ready to score well in 2.HC and 2.1 hilly stage races, a la Fausto Masnada. I can see Clement Russo having some potential as a PCT scorer, the same for Zhihui Jiang; together they provide the basis for a half-decent leadout train, just need a rouleur to ride the front. Big potential if you do promote.

I'm not sure the trio of Teuns, Paulus and Le Gac will be able to crack it the ProConti level. Teuns might manage some lower end scoring on the odd occasion, and all three will obviously provide options for the breakaways, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them dropping back to the Continental level. That said, maybe they will surprise me. The talents coming through are very nice, although I imagine most will be spending next year in ProTour before they get the opportunity to start contributing. Here's hoping the younger Paret-Peintre gets to keep on riding with his kinsman.

AbhishekLFC
Doubling the points and a massive jump up the rankings from last season! I think promotion is more or less certain with the usual disbands. Congrats on the good season and look forward to how you build on this.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
How the WC should have ended
How the WC should have ended