· Total Members: 161,029
· Newest Member: essentialnaturaloils
View Thread
PCM.daily » Off-Topic » Other sports
 Print Thread
Rugby union
wackojackohighcliffe
mb2612 wrote:
France have been useless for a couple of years now. Even their world cup was rubbish, they just got lucky against a rubbish England, a 14 man Wales and a choking NZ.

Nah, played well in the final, but yeah only played 80 good minutes in the whole tournament and 70 or so were against NZ.

Rin
Well why not getting Rugby Union some recognition here? Pfft

Ireland vs New Zealand and it's unbelievable
Spoiler
after 20 minutes 19 - 0 for Ireland Shock

Edited by Rin on 24-11-2013 14:26
i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/bianchi.pngTeam Bianchi - 2012 Man-Game ProContinental Tour Championsi1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/bianchi.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2013/Admin.png

Dippofix
We lost it. After the 80th minute. 22-24. Heart breaking. Sad

Rin
That was really really heart wrenching to see.
i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/bianchi.pngTeam Bianchi - 2012 Man-Game ProContinental Tour Championsi1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/bianchi.png

Alakagom
Daym.. That was unlucky. Especially with the second penalty that won the game.. Great watching though :-)
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

roturn
I wasn`t sure if I watch Rugby or German Bundesliga.

I obviously decided for the wrong option as the Bundesliga game was shit. Angry

Great comeback from the All Blacks though after what I read.

Ad Bot
Posted on 21-09-2024 08:28
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Dippofix
Not really that great. Ireland were the better side for most of it.

TheManxMissile
Just like yesterday in the Rugby League match between New Zealand and England.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

sutty68
Felt so sorry for Ireland today versus the All Blacks Sad

To lose with the last kick of the match was heartbreaking Sad

roturn
An Irish bookmaker is paying out the 10/1 bets for those, who have betted for an Irish win.
He wants to reward the fans for that brave bet and for the 79min of Irish` great rugby game.

Answer of the All Blacks on their home page and facebook:

cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/43267661.jpg
Edited by roturn on 26-11-2013 09:38

miggi133
roturn wrote:
An Irish bookmaker is paying out the 10/1 bets for those, who have betted for an Irish win.
He wants to reward the fans for that brave bet and for the 79min of Irish` great rugby game.

Answer of the All Blacks on their home page and facebook:

cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/43267661.jpg

The new Zealanders shouldnt be that cocky. Yes they beat us, but they shouldnt have! There shouldnt have been a retake of the conversion. The irish were right to charge towards the ball, as Crudens torso was clearly in a motion towards the ball, he just hadnt lifted the foot of the ground! So realistically, we were robbed a draw by the ref. (A quite popular ref in the rugby community as well. Oh I can already hear the booing in February and March when hes back here to ref the 6 Nations!)

And furthermore, New Zealand were sh*t scared that they were loosing (not only the game but also their undefeated season)! How else would you explain them kicking back the ball to Ireland in the last 5-7 minutes trailing by 5?
Even George Hook, who loves nothing more to beat down on Ireland and BOD lately (before that it was Ronan O'Gara), acknowledged that NZ felt the pressure a little bit to much.

Dippofix
So, it's Six Nations time again!

This is how the table looks like after the first round:
Team Played Won Drawn Lost For Against Points
1 Ireland 1 1 0 0 28 6 2
2 Wales 1 1 0 0 23 15 2
3 France 1 1 0 0 26 24 2
4 England 1 0 0 1 24 26 0
5 Italy 1 0 0 1 15 23 0
6 Scotland 1 0 0 1 6 28 0

This weekends big match is of course the top-of-the-table showdown, where Ireland take on Wales at the Aviva in a bit less thatn half an hour. After that we get Scotland vs. England at Murrayfield, starting at 17:00 GMT. Should be an easy game for England, but never underestimate the Scots. Then tomorrow it's France vs. Italy, where the big question is of course can Italy repeat their win against the French from last year?

miggi133
Ah lads! The Boys in Green are at it again! If youd asked me a couple of weeks ago if Schmidt can lead Ireland to a title i would have said that it was impossible (most of the population thought that after the NZ Game we were the overall favourtites, but judging by the matches before that I didnt believe it).
But what they showed the last to weeks against Scotland and Wales was unbelievable. Id say We are in it to win it now!

Lets take it to Twickenham for the Triple Crown Boys!

sutty68
Yeah totally agree with you miggi, Ireland were just awesome today and Wales had no answer to them Sad

Dippofix
sutty68 wrote:
Yeah totally agree with you miggi, Ireland were just awesome today and Wales had no answer to them Sad

Because apparently the BBC doesn't want to work anymore, i had to watch it on S/4C. Man, i'm so happy i don't understand Welsh, because i don't want to know what they had to say. Pfft

So Ireland still leading the table, as Miggi said i hope we can go on and get the Triple Crown at Twickenham. Smile

mede33
France is on the way ! Cool
The new PCM France : https://www.legruppetto.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=67
Just have a look, there's shirts and stages for you !

http://www.legruppetto.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
TheManxMissile
Dippofix wrote:
So Ireland still leading the table, as Miggi said i hope we can go on and get the Triple Crown at Twickenham. Smile

While Ireland were good Wales were equally bad. Plus England had complete control of the Scotland game, and were unlucky to lose to France at the end. It will be a good game, just don't jump to conclusions yet.

France are the team to watch though. Beat England, dominated Italy and look very polished and strong. And they always follow a Lions tour with a good tournament.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Rin
Discovered that my new TV can also play those streams and so I am off watching Wales against France. Wales strong so far I guessed France would have been stronger as their performances were better so far in the 6 Nations.

Wales hadn't a plan B in the previous games but their plan A works well so far.

Luis Leon Sanchez
After 32 Minutes
Wales 14
France 6

Crommy
Bloody hell, France need to get Morgan Parra back into the team
emoticons4u.com/happy/042.gif

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password