· Total Members: 161,016
· Newest Member: ygtybqu
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour de France Discussion
rjc_43
Plaza. Legend. That is all.
[url=cleavercycling.co.uk]imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/420/www.cleavercycling.co.uk/CleaverCyclingWebHeader.png[/url]

http://cleavercycling.co.uk
Setzel
Wow kohl winning on alpe d'huez my season is perfect so far Grin
Eating my daily Breakfast at 9 pm

i56.tinypic.com/2zoxd05.jpg

SotD
Fuck me, this is just lame Contador!
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Waghlon
Well. It could happen.
THE THOMAS VOECKLER PROPHET OF PCM DAILY

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/funniest.png

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
issoisso
Has anyone beside me noticed that if the results from the first TT are repeated in the final TT, the entire podium will be separated by 6 seconds? :lol:

Of course this one's longer, so Plaza will probably win ahead of Fothen and Devolder.

No cigar, Waghlon
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

p3druh
Fothen looks like he might just keep himself in the podium. Cool Smile

Oh, and isso, how is this not boring for someone who doesn't even have a team in the game? Shock
img401.imageshack.us/img401/3756/91640730.png

issoisso
p3druh wrote:
Oh, and isso, how is this not boring for someone who doesn't even have a team in the game? Shock

For the same reason that watching cycling isn't boring Wink

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

p3druh
issoisso wrote:
p3druh wrote:

Still, not even the vast majority of the man-game players would go through such trouble as you did. Chapeau.

Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 08:39
Bot Agent

IP: None  
issoisso
p3druh wrote:
issoisso wrote:
p3druh wrote:

Still, not even the vast majority of the man-game players would go through such trouble as you did. Chapeau.

Trouble? I went back to the first time trial topic and added two numbers. If that's "trouble", you're the laziest bunch of misfits that ever lived Pfft

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

p3druh
Guess most of us are then Wink

Levi4life
Isso needs a team....

Also I am impressed by Calzati hanging tough like he is just outside the top 15. We still need a stage win though.
i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp1/Dessel001/CozzaNydamV2.png

issoisso
Levi4life wrote:
Isso needs a team....

Also I am impressed by Calzati hanging tough like he is just outside the top 15. We still need a stage win though.

Don't worry, I already talked to SN. I'm taking over BMC at the end of the season

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

t-baum
If Karpets wouldn't of found the pavement 23497234 times in the first week, he'd be top 5 or so on the GC, and within striking distance. Can't complain though, karpets top 7(?) or so possible on the GC, close to a mountains jersey, and Davis close to the points jersey.
i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa199/T-Baum_2007/3_bettini_attacks.jpg
Macquet wrote:

"We all know that wasn't the real footage of the Worlds anyway. That was just the staged footage to perpetuate the coverup that it was actually Vinokourov that won the race."

bigairgraphics.com
Levi4life
issoisso wrote:
Levi4life wrote:
Isso needs a team....

Don't worry, I already talked to SN. I'm taking over BMC at the end of the season

Nice... I hear they are a goo.... wait a minutePfft
i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp1/Dessel001/CozzaNydamV2.png

SotD
t-baum wrote:
If Karpets wouldn't of found the pavement 23497234 times in the first week, he'd be top 5 or so on the GC, and within striking distance. Can't complain though, karpets top 7(?) or so possible on the GC, close to a mountains jersey, and Davis close to the points jersey.

If Contador hadn't fucked up horribly in the last stage I would have had a VERY good shot at 2nd place overall PT, now I should be lucky to get 4th.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

CrueTrue
Enough with your complaining. Dekker should have won this Tour easily, yet he somehow screwed up yet again Wink

http://www.pcmdaily.com
SportingNonsense
t-baum wrote:

It could well be enough to avoid relegation, you just gotta hope Devolder loses a couple of places.

SotD wrote:
If Contador hadn't fucked up horribly in the last stage I would have had a VERY good shot at 2nd place overall PT, now I should be lucky to get 4th.

You will definately make the Top 4, at least
Edited by SportingNonsense on 28-12-2009 14:28
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

Waghlon
CrueTrue wrote:
yet he somehow screwed up yet again Wink

I will now use a term not used in many months: He Evans'ed it.

p3druh
Decent from Fothen. No time gaps and, hopefully, it will all come down to the TT.

Hopefully meaning no more crashes Pfft

Waghlon
Its a convienient time to discuss why time bonusses should be brought back into the TdF.
Edited by Waghlon on 30-12-2009 09:53

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.