· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2023 » PCM 23: PCM.daily Projects
 Print Thread
PCM.daily 2024 DB: Support & FAQ
cunego59
i.imgur.com/6qwcvcb.png

Click here for the download page with a full list of features and the installation guide, as well as credits for all involved.

In this thread, you can ask your general support questions and report any problems and bugs you find.

Thread Rules

1. Don't ask questions about future release dates - updates will be done when they're done
2. No PMs to DB Team members. If you need support, we'll provide it in here
3. If you'd like to request something to be added in future updates, please use the wishlist thread

Please keep in mind that we're volunteers and we do this in our sometimes limited free time. Most of us are working or studying next to this, so be patient if you don't get a reply or we can't find a solution immediately.

i.imgur.com/cnwZ43B.png

A few bugs from the initial 2024 DB release have been pointed out and fixed. To apply the fixes, download this cdb file and place it in the Roaming -> PCM23 -> Mod -> PCM.daily 2024 DB folder, replacing the cdb file from the original download.

If you download the full database right now, these fixes have already been implemented to the current download files, so you don't need to do anything. Below, you will find a list of updates that have been implemented. If you have downloaded the full database OR the cdb file linked above after the most recent update, you're all good.

We will continue to update the cdb and this list for any quick edits that only concern the cdb file, so feel free to check this post regularly. There will, of course, also be proper database updates that will include additional files, those will be released as full individual downloads as has always been the case.

If you find any bugs yourself, please let us know in this thread.

List of cdb updates

01.02. - Fixed dates of Trofeo Andratx and Il Lombardia
31.01. - Added riders to fulfill minimum team size for a handful of CT teams that previously didn't participate in races

i.imgur.com/kHxrjur.png

Can I use other DBs with this installed?

Generally, yes. There might be some unintended consequences, so we can't guarantee there won't be any issues, but typically, you should be able to have this and other mods installed simultaneously.

Is this DB available in the Steam workshop?

Yes! We've made our full DB available there, you can look for it in the Workshop or check it out here. Please be aware that you need to complete a few extra steps after subscribing to it to enjoy the full content. Those steps are detailed in the Steam description.

jarebisai
hola chicos gracias por el aporte.
estoy jugando en modo procyclist en el team banco guayaquil de ecuador y en calendario de competencias no me sale nada solo los juegos nacionales de ahi nada mas.
en la database 2024

cunego59
jarebisai wrote:

estoy jugando en modo procyclist en el team banco guayaquil de ecuador y en calendario de competencias no me sale nada solo los juegos nacionales de ahi nada mas.
en la database 2024

First, if you could, please post in English here so that it's accessible for most people. Second, thank you for making us aware. The issue is that Banco Guayaquil has too few riders. We'll release a fix for this soon (there are a handful of other teams that this applies to).

cunego59
Here's the fix for the handful of teams who initially had too few riders to actively compete in races. Simply put the cdb file into the PCM.daily 2024 DB folder in the Roaming -> PCM23 -> Mod directory, as per the installation instruction. The main download has also been updated with this cdb, so if you read this and you've downloaded the database on January 31st oder later, you don't need to do anything.

cunego59
We have added another quick fix, correcting two race dates. You can now check the first post for both a link to the most recent cdb file, and a log of all changes made. Feel free to revisit the first post every now and again, since small changes like these ones will show up there whenever they're made.

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 23:25
Bot Agent

IP: None  
jarebisai
cunego59 wrote:

jarebisai wrote:

en la database 2024

First, if you could, please post in English here so that it's accessible for most people. Second, thank you for making us aware. The issue is that Banco Guayaquil has too few riders. We'll release a fix for this soon (there are a handful of other teams that this applies to).

jarebisai
thanks.....

felipe_rincon
Hello, thank you for the work done, tour Colombia 2.1 is not in the database or did I install something wrong?

-Alex-
felipe_rincon wrote:

Hello, thank you for the work done, tour Colombia 2.1 is not in the database or did I install something wrong?

Hello

You did nothing wrong.

Tour Colombia 2.1 is not in the database for now as the race was not organised since 2020 so that we don't have a good variant, and as the 2024 route is not yet made by the stages creators.
It will surely be added in the future.

Likkivi
Hi does this DB contain more variants than the 2023 one? I've enjoyed using that but have run out of new stages.

cunego59
Likkivi wrote:

Hi does this DB contain more variants than the 2023 one? I've enjoyed using that but have run out of new stages.

It currently doesn't. We've had a handful of stages and variants that didn't function properly in the past, so we're in the process of reviewing our entire stage inventory, so to speak, to make sure we only include high-quality variants in the future. We will re-introduce more variants in a future update, for which I unfortunately can't give a release date yet.

In the meantime, it is possible for you to add variants yourself. You can find stage files for instance on the Le Gruppetto forums or on pcmmod.com. Copy and paste the files you download into the CM_Stages folder of your main PCM directory (steamapps\common\Pro Cycling Manager 2023) and the game will recognize and use them without any more input needed (if named correctly, which they usually should be already). If I'm not mistaken, this should work for already existing careers, too.

Again, this is only a workaround until we can provide the convenience with our DB, but we believe taking this short-term step back will set us up for higher quality in the future Smile

Likkivi
Thank you so much cunego!

I will attempt to add variants myself for the current career and give it some extra life time. And then I will be happy to try a new update of the DB later in the year when the cycling season is on full steam Grin

szuwaraw
Hello. Ive updated 2024 u1 database, jerseys of new team / sponsors are blank/pink. Everything was uploaded as usual

Willemaarts
szuwaraw wrote:

Hello. Ive updated 2024 u1 database, jerseys of new team / sponsors are blank/pink. Everything was uploaded as usual

Looks like the Program Files folder was not moved properly, since you can see the teams but not the graphics. Make sure that the folder within Program Files, which is called Pro Cycling Manager 2023, is copied to the Steam folder which contains the folder with the same name (as explained in the description)
pcmdaily.com/files/exppack/Banner/DBTeam24.png

maximehj
i've noticed in career mode and pro-cyclist that the Results-Highlight that not all CTW one-week tours and other CWT classics were listed (eg. Itzula, San Sebastian,strade, etc. are missing). Is it something i can edit with a FastEdit, or is it due to back instal, or just missing from the 24u1 database?

Willemaarts
maximehj wrote:

i've noticed in career mode and pro-cyclist that the Results-Highlight that not all CTW one-week tours and other CWT classics were listed (eg. Itzula, San Sebastian,strade, etc. are missing). Is it something i can edit with a FastEdit, or is it due to back instal, or just missing from the 24u1 database?

You are right, those are missing. This is by design by Cyanide, and I'm pretty sure we cannot edit this as DB editors unfortunately.

Willemaarts
maximehj wrote:

You are right, those are missing. This is by design by Cyanide, and I'm pretty sure we cannot edit this as DB editors unfortunately.

maximehj
I remember it being absent in pcm22 already, and seing it being fixed when using some database/mods (but cant remember which unfortunately), so i believe it can be changed somehow.

szuwaraw
Willemaarts wrote:

szuwaraw wrote:

Looks like the Program Files folder was not moved properly, since you can see the teams but not the graphics. Make sure that the folder within Program Files, which is called Pro Cycling Manager 2023, is copied to the Steam folder which contains the folder with the same name (as explained in the description)

Ive doublechecked and everything is copied in proper way
Team jerseys in custom creator like Ltwoo / Giant stays pink, same as several continental added teams

Ezeefreak
szuwaraw wrote:

Willemaarts wrote:

szuwaraw wrote:

Ive doublechecked and everything is copied in proper way
Team jerseys in custom creator like Ltwoo / Giant stays pink, same as several continental added teams

I actually have this too. Like he said its not all, its just a few, mostly the one from china. All others are perfectly fine.

Lihe he did I also checked it multiple times and even did the copying again, it was done right. And again, all other new sponsors/shirts are fine.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/jerseydesigner-ezee.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots