CrueTrue
Got the game? Share your first impressions in this thread Smile

http://www.pcmdaily.com
Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 22:37
Bot Agent

IP: None  
entzo
the game goog but i have a cuestion. Why havenĀ“t got the cyclist their palmares of 2011?

CrueTrue
It's fixed in the next patch.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
entzo
Thank you

Kentaurus
High Speed download... isn't very high speed...
AZTECA - NBCSN pcmdaily.com/files/Micros16/azt.png

Skippy17
Soooo slow Sad

jseadog1
Skippy17 wrote:
Soooo slow Sad

After 1 hour, Im 3.7% complete... around 40kb/second

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/userproject.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/fantasy.png

PCM.Daily Survivor Season 2 Fan Favorite Winner

PCM.Daily NFL Fantasy Football Champion: 2012
PCM.Daily NHL Prediction Game Champion: 2013
PCM.Daily NFL Prediction Game Champion: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2021

Alakagom
I don't even have the game yet and so far my impressions -mehh.

1) Seems attacking on steeper parts is flawed again according to few...

2) No normal Multiplayer :lol:
Edited by Alakagom on 21-06-2012 16:47
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

issoisso
Wasn't it supposed to be released in 2 hours?
Then why do I have an e-mail from Focus from 9 am this morning with the download links and activation code?

EDIT: Oh look the game shortcut icon is a picture of Andy Schleck.....

*Changes icon to something else*
Edited by issoisso on 21-06-2012 16:53
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

Skippy17
jseadog1 wrote:
Skippy17 wrote:
Soooo slow Sad

After 1 hour, Im 3.7% complete... around 40kb/second

I've managed 7% in about 30 minutes. Hovering around 300kb/s

Vien
Could be better. The new invitation system is a bit unclear, something you'll have to get used to. The stage reconnasomething is only for 3 stages in the three grand tours. You also have to increase the brightness of your screen, otherwise it's unreadable. The weird profiles are also annoying. After a pre-season training camp, every rider had 80/80 fitness and 1/5 fatigue bar filled, even though no one said to have trouble. Also, maybe it's my fault, but Contador's picture is completely blue.. What the hell Cyanide? Grin

About 3d races, I don't like the interface. Every time you want to click on something, it disappears because you're too late. It's also not possible to constantly switch to x8 and back - Every time you have to open the menu and click a few times. The protection screen is gone as well, annoying for when I want to play laidback and I have to precisely click on someone. In the second stage I played (Tour de San Luis - 96 riders!), Europcar was 1-9 until the start of the sprint, then none of them took part in the sprint. In time trials, there's a bug where riders have 0 in every stat if you scroll back to the rider who's starting.

In short: Everything new looks cool but has its problems (and is worthless), and most importantly, none of last season's (sponsors) problems have been fixed. I'm always negative about new stuff though, and most are things you have to get used to, but for now I don't see a reason for any doubters to buy this game. Except that the three divisions could make a new PPDB a lot more awesome Pfft
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/bettingchampion.png

Alakagom
So I think this is basically the story of almost all releases of games now ( not only PCM ) - wait for patches Wink
Edited by Alakagom on 21-06-2012 17:03
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

climeon
Has the attacking on steep gradients bug been fixed?

Pellizotti2
climeon wrote:
Has the attacking on steep gradients bug been fixed?

Apparently not.

Alakagom wrote:
Seems attacking on steeper parts is flawed again according to few...

i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png

Vien
The dot works even better than before on steep hills. I got rid of the pack without attacking, they didn't even "click" to the rider.

Ian Butler
Vien wrote:
Could be better. The new invitation system is a bit unclear, something you'll have to get used to. The stage reconnasomething is only for 3 stages in the three grand tours. You also have to increase the brightness of your screen, otherwise it's unreadable. The weird profiles are also annoying. After a pre-season training camp, every rider had 80/80 fitness and 1/5 fatigue bar filled, even though no one said to have trouble. Also, maybe it's my fault, but Contador's picture is completely blue.. What the hell Cyanide? Grin

About 3d races, I don't like the interface. Every time you want to click on something, it disappears because you're too late. It's also not possible to constantly switch to x8 and back - Every time you have to open the menu and click a few times. The protection screen is gone as well, annoying for when I want to play laidback and I have to precisely click on someone. In the second stage I played (Tour de San Luis - 96 riders!), Europcar was 1-9 until the start of the sprint, then none of them took part in the sprint. In time trials, there's a bug where riders have 0 in every stat if you scroll back to the rider who's starting.

In short: Everything new looks cool but has its problems (and is worthless), and most importantly, none of last season's (sponsors) problems have been fixed. I'm always negative about new stuff though, and most are things you have to get used to, but for now I don't see a reason for any doubters to buy this game. Except that the three divisions could make a new PPDB a lot more awesome Pfft

That doesn't sound good...
I hope patches will fix some of these things (or all Pfft)

issoisso
Vien wrote:
It's also not possible to constantly switch to x8 and back - Every time you have to open the menu and click a few times.

Can you still use the + and - keys?
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong

Ian Butler
issoisso wrote:
Vien wrote:
It's also not possible to constantly switch to x8 and back - Every time you have to open the menu and click a few times.

I haven't played it but I saw on screenshot it was one of the commands/controls, so yes.

superider2010
if it's a good part,it's that you begin with 5 activation times
i.imgur.com/tMctmFo.png

Vien
issoisso wrote:
Vien wrote:

The game claims so, but it doesn't work on my laptop. alt+page up/down works, though.

i48.tinypic.com/v4cdmo.jpg

Nice translations :lol:

Edit: Only 3 teams just requested a wildcard for the Tirreno. This needs ome work as well..

Edit 2: De Gendt has the highest recuperation in the game. I know you can change that but it made me laugh Smile
Edited by Vien on 21-06-2012 17:24

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots