· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,271
· Newest Member: nstancema
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2024 » PCM 24: General
 Print Thread
Pro Cyclist Restrictions
ItzTrickzz
TL;DR - How do I remove the restrictions in Pro Cyclist mode, like not being able to control my teammates?

---

I've been playing PCM for several years, with Pro Cyclist mode being my go-to. While I've also tried Career mode, it doesn’t captivate me as much. However, lately, Pro Cyclist mode has started feeling too restrictive, and I’ve been exploring ways to remove those limitations using an editor.

I’m familiar with most of the tables in a save file, but I haven’t been able to find the one that allows me to lift some of the restrictions, specifically:

(Major Restrictions)
- Inability to Control Teammates: While it was amusing when I first played the game, it’s now frustrating, especially since I’ve gotten to know the game better and realize how unreliable the AI can be.
- Camera Lock: Being unable to move the camera between groups is another limitation that I find baffling. I don’t see the purpose of this feature neither why it was implemented.
(Minor Restrictions)
- Energy Bar Visibility: Even if you don’t unlock the relevant discovery skill, your rider can still see other riders’ energy bars. It feels unfair and it would be cool to disable it.

I’ve also looked into some of the .xml files and even tried using decompiling tools like dotPeek to mod the game. However, since I’ve never modded a game before, I’m not sure if this is the right path or even possible with PCM. (If it is possible to mod PCM please tell me how can I approach it Smile)

For reference, I’m playing PCM 2022, but as far as I know, these restrictions still exist in the current 2024 game. Please correct me if I’m mistaken.

Thanks for any advice or insights!
Edited by ItzTrickzz on 15-10-2024 20:23

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots