· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,021
· Newest Member: Jacobglype
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[PCT '24] NC Jerseys/Sony - Force India
Nemolito
Indeed a very nice roster of talents, your (former) regional sponsors can only be proud. Hayter fighter training looks like a must-try Cool
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

knockout
A very nice mix of a strong team to be very competitive this year and a bunch of strong talents for the future when riders like Daan Olivier decline. Future looks bright.
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

AbhishekLFC
@Nemolito: Former sponsors are proud, current ones not so much! Don't be a hater for the real Hayter Cool

@knockout: Hope you are right about the future, and indeed the present!

Ad Bot
Posted on 21-09-2024 04:23
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Ulrich Ulriksen
Impressive crew of talents, you seem to specialize in finding second tier guys at good prices. They not only generate great depth scoring but also have good value if you want to raise money.

Alben, R Singh and Trezise all occupy similar spaces so yo have some decisions to make there. My favorite is Mick Van Dijke, his SP/AC values make him a successor to Meurisse. A little worried about Hayter's HI, at some point i think low hill begins to be a problem for stage racers, although his nice AC might help offset that.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

AbhishekLFC
i.imgur.com/3KHhudq.jpg

Wildcards Announced

Giro d'Italia
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2024/Profiles/top_giro_1.jpg
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2024/Profiles/top_giro_2.jpg
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2024/Profiles/top_giro_3.jpg

The MGUCI have recently announced the wildcards for PCT teams and we are delighted to have received a wildcard to the only race we applied for. We will be going back to a Grand Tour for back to back seasons, and also headed back to the Giro for the first time since 2018. We are hoping to be able to showcase ourselves in the best possible way when this premier event rolls up in April.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Ulrich: I never seem to have enough wage available to get the top talents, with Hayter being an exception last season! But your assessment is definitely correct, so I'm fine with the ones I have been able to recruit over time. The idea is for Trezise to become more of a Roleur than a sprinter, while the other two takes on the latter role in the future. Hopefully Hayter's low hill will not bother him too much, but will improve it if required in the future.

Fabianski
Hum... Olivier in the Giro then? I think he'd better try to repeat his 3rd place in Pologne Wink

AbhishekLFC
Fabianski wrote:

Hum... Olivier in the Giro then? I think he'd better try to repeat his 3rd place in Pologne Wink

Pologne was never in the plan for the stage racer we ended up getting! Gotta give Leemreize some races to show himself Wink

DarkWolf
I was thinking of applying to a wild card myself, but then I thought it is better to play for survival in the PCT this season. Of course, I had a bit of surprise during transfers and planning, but in the end I don't regret that much. It's nice to see you getting the wild card and I wish you all the best in Giro d'Italia.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/newmember21.png

AbhishekLFC
DarkWolf wrote:

I was thinking of applying to a wild card myself, but then I thought it is better to play for survival in the PCT this season. Of course, I had a bit of surprise during transfers and planning, but in the end I don't regret that much. It's nice to see you getting the wild card and I wish you all the best in Giro d'Italia.

With the exception of last year, I have always only applied to Wildcards if I had money left over and no way to use that for training. The same was the case this time, even picking it late as Giro was still open! Thanks for the good wishes Smile

Nemolito
Always glad to see a team like Sony in a GT. Looking forward towards the Eastman vs. Olivier battle. And Zmorka vs. Howson. And your designated sprinters vs. the other PT sprinters! Go Sony!
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

AbhishekLFC
i.imgur.com/dfQQHeh.jpg

The team management is proud to present the NC jerseys that some of our riders will be wearing this season.

Australia - Individual Time Trial - DAMIEN HOWSON
i.imgur.com/Bb7g3mG.jpg

Belgium - Road Race - TIESJ BENOOT
i.imgur.com/9reM3Vg.jpg

Canada - Individual Time Trial - ALEXANDOR CATAFORD
i.imgur.com/g50qSgu.jpg

India - Road Race - ESOW ALBEN
i.imgur.com/kLqXbJU.jpg

Israel - Road Race - AVIV YECHEZKEL
i.imgur.com/pyJviVa.jpg

Philippines - Road Race - JONEL CARCUEVA
i.imgur.com/AY33OBG.jpg

Credits to Ezeefreak for these amazing jerseys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Nemolito: Thanks for the nice words on our GT participation! I do believe we'll come out second best in both the battles that you mention Pfft Hope we can still have some fun in the race.

Ulrich Ulriksen
Do we start the count of how many consecutive Indian road race titles you can win now?
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
My Career Cyclist