· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[PT] Evonik - ELKO | 2024
ember
Very unlikely you!

And at the same time very understandable, seeing last year's transfer season and also how this season progressed. Though, I'll obviously come knocking for Dversnes, it feels mandatory by now! Grin

ivaneurope
Honestly, I don't understand the logic for two unmaxxed riders to be the assets you'd most likely be willing to part ways with. It's still your choice though.
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

Fabianski
Looks like we won't be discussing much for once Wink Definitely understandable given your current and future superstars, no need to change much there ^^

Good luck for transfers nonetheless!

Ad Bot
Posted on 28-09-2024 20:28
Bot Agent

IP: None  
knockout
ember wrote:

Very unlikely you!

And at the same time very understandable, seeing last year's transfer season and also how this season progressed. Though, I'll obviously come knocking for Dversnes, it feels mandatory by now! Grin

I'm always happy to talk about a ton of ideas but for most of my riders (like Dversnes) i struggle to see how they can improve my vision of this team by being sold.

ivan - I think the way i formatted the xp column might be confusing but the x stands for maxed. All the unmaxed riders are basically unavailable.

fabianski - We'll see but for once, there are no obvious topics from my side Pfft
Thanks, you too!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

ivaneurope
knockout wrote:

ember wrote:

Very unlikely you!

I'm always happy to talk about a ton of ideas but for most of my riders (like Dversnes) i struggle to see how they can improve my vision of this team by being sold.

ivan - I think the way i formatted the xp column might be confusing but the x stands for maxed. All the unmaxed riders are basically unavailable.

fabianski - We'll see but for once, there are no obvious topics from my side Pfft
Thanks, you too!

Oh, thanks for the clarification
i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

redordead
I 'love' the wage hike for Polanc Pfft

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

jandal7
Evonik having a boring transfers? It's the right move I think, but I'll believe it when I see it Pfft
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

knockout
redordead - I don't.

jandal - guess i have to string some sign and trade deals for the listed riders in a row to make it slightly less boring Pfft

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

kandesbunzler26
I have to second the others doubting quiet transfers from you. And though your available riders aren't really interesting for me I look forward to the transfer talks with you anyway, especially after you started your dealing out of boredom Wink
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

AbhishekLFC
Would've guessed even last season that Bergstrom Frisk would be for sale Pfft Could we really see a quiet transfers at Evonik?!!

knockout
abhishek - There was always a very realistic chance that he would hit the market. But the truth is also that there would be less availability points for him if the Tour de France route looked different.

kandesbunzler - I'm looking forward to it. Expect a fairly early PM Wink

knockout
Free Agent Signing #1: Jaume Sureda

Jaume Sureda (28)
FLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPR
Our first signing of the transfer window was secured only minutes after the market opened: Jaume Sureda signed a 60,000 euro contract with us. Filling the sprinter hole was one of the biggest priority needs we saw and we are excited to have done so with this signing. Sureda's biggest strengths are his high acceleration and the skills to survive small bumps. He won a Giro d'Italia stage last season and we were surprised that this did not raise his reputation enough to earn a higher paycheck.

Mresuperstar
Nice to see Sureda getting another PT contract. Smile
i.imgur.com/MROdsa0.jpg
i.imgur.com/wOuhm5A.jpg
i.imgur.com/g5J7yBi.jpg
i.imgur.com/0XELE5w.jpg
i.imgur.com/cDJTKrt.png

https://twitter.com/Mresuperstar
knockout
Mresuperstar wrote:

Nice to see Sureda getting another PT contract. Smile

Always liked him and this type of rider in general so i'm happy to provide him another shot Smile

Nemolito
Can't go wrong with 60k for a GT stage winner. Something he'll aim to do again this year I imagine Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

knockout
Nemolito wrote:

Can't go wrong with 60k for a GT stage winner. Something he'll aim to do again this year I imagine Smile

He will attempt it again for sure!

knockout
Free Agent Signing #2: Nihal Silva

Nihal Silva (30)
FLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPRXP
What is better than one solid sprinter? Two solid sprinters! Nihal Silva joins Sureda in our newly re-found sprinter department and also signs a 60,000 euro contract. He possesses a similar speed as Sureda and can slide into our cobbles support team for Polanc.

Nemolito
Can't go wrong with 60k for a possible GT stage winner. Something he'll aim to do this year I imagine Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

knockout
Nemolito wrote:

Can't go wrong with 60k for a possible GT stage winner. Something he'll aim to do this year I imagine Smile

I assume he will also get his chance to try Grin

redordead
I'm getting Aker vibes with these signings.

Title season coming? Grin

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Stats sorted by Climbing ability
Stats sorted by Climbing ability