PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[PCT '23] Sony - Force India
Ad Bot
Posted on 21-09-2024 12:42
Bot Agent

IP: None  
jandal7
Sure I've said it before but I really like every single rider you have coming through the system currently. A couple of highlight leaders, some very cool all-rounders and some brilliant domestiques - could write about each of them but that would just be repeating your HQ post. Excited for your future Smile
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

AbhishekLFC
@Sykkel_Freak: Very excited with Mick indeed and his future. Nice to know Hoole was useful for you. Looking forward to his improved self.

@Nemolito: We do have quite a few of them this time, more than usual! Hayter would've had 77 TT even but we felt this would help us get more points out of him already. Looking forward to next year's Avenir already indeed.

@redordead: Hayter followed by MVD is definitely the pecking order amongst the talents. We hope you are right about your last statement Smile

@jandal: Thanks for the nice words again Grin Hopefully they live up to the billing!

SotD
Nice talents. Would definately sacrifice some TT for HI for Hayter though, otherwise I think you’ll end up getting a rider that doesn’t perform as well in the mountains/GC races as he should. And he won’t win TT’s with 75-77 anyway.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

AbhishekLFC
SotD wrote:

Nice talents. Would definately sacrifice some TT for HI for Hayter though, otherwise I think you’ll end up getting a rider that doesn’t perform as well in the mountains/GC races as he should. And he won’t win TT’s with 75-77 anyway.

Thanks Smile

The max TT that Hayter could get with any training was 77, so looks like he wouldn't have been much of a worry for others anyway. I sacrificed +1 both in TT and HI for +1 MO and some backups, because mountain is the safest bet in terms of stats (at least that's what I believe). Plus it is easier to train TT from 76 to 77, than mountain from 78 to 79 Wink

SotD
That's very true. It's expensive to get the HI up though, with his OVL - And I think that is where I would invest first. 72-73HI or so would make him a super interesting rider! Smile
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

AbhishekLFC
SotD wrote:

That's very true. It's expensive to get the HI up though, with his OVL - And I think that is where I would invest first. 72-73HI or so would make him a super interesting rider! Smile

Well, the ship that takes him to 72 HI has sailed unfortunately. Gotta see how much I can salvage.

AbhishekLFC
i.imgur.com/bAgCSUu.jpg

National Championships Update
A quick recap of how we did in the National Championships:

Rider RR ITT
Tiesj Benoot Champion
Daniel Vesely Champion
Esow Alben Champion
Naveen John Champion
Bob Jungels Champion
Muhamma Afif Ahmad Zamri Champion
Jo Kogstad Ringheim Champion
pcmdaily.com/images//flags/SG.png Choon Huat Champion Champion
This is by far our best ever haul from any season's National Championships. A big congratulations to all the winners and we hope to see at least some of them ride in our colours next season.

Nemolito
A nice haul, definitely a big victory in Belgium to be proud of.

Also great work to have the national champion(s) of India for the first time ever, while also being the first team to give a contract to riders from the country. The sponsor can only be proud.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

AbhishekLFC
Nemolito wrote:

A nice haul, definitely a big victory in Belgium to be proud of.

Also great work to have the national champion(s) of India for the first time ever, while also being the first team to give a contract to riders from the country. The sponsor can only be proud.

Yes, the win in Belgium definitely stands out as the most high profile NC win.

It helps when both the competitors for the Indian NC are our riders Pfft

jandal7
As Nemo said very cool to have captured the Belgian NC title with Tiesj! Overall seems like a very colourful line-up is on the cards for 2024, looking forward to seeing some of the new fits after transfers Grin
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

Booker
BENOOOOOOT! Congrats to you Abhi and a huge responsibility to carry the Belgian kit for 2024.

You said in my thread that we'll be competing for riders again - if it goes as well for me as our battle for Penasa in the first year, I'll be happy.

But this time, you're in a different tax bracket, so I'll be relying on your generosity (or your wandering eye) to come out on top Wink

Fabianski
Congrats in particular for the Indian NC wins, although your only competitors were amateurs Wink
The win in Belgium is clearly on another level, though, and Benoot definitely is a worthy champion there!
Also, nice job with your talent factory, definitely some very interesting prospects coming through!

AbhishekLFC
@jandal: Remains to be seen how many of them stay for the coming season but we will definitely try to have them sport some nice jerseys Smile

@Booker: We are in different divisions, but I got outbid on a regional guy by CT just last season Cool Hope the Belgian NC gets some more airtime for us next season!

@Fabianski: Yeah makes it easier when the NC race is all within the family Cool
Belgium win was big indeed! Hoping the talents can step up and take the place of the current leaders soon enough.

kandesbunzler26
Some nice talents you have accumulated! Also a great win from Benoot in Belgium, will be interesting if he shows the jersey for you.
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

AbhishekLFC
i.imgur.com/bAgCSUu.jpg

World Championship Update
The World Championships got off to a decent start for us, the likes of Shirota helped teammate Amezawa to win the B Road Race.

Mick, Tim and Leo finished next to each other in the U23 ITT, albeit only for places 17th to 19th.

The next big event for us was the U23 Road Race where Mick Van Dijke was very strong in this race, riding near the front, ahead of the peloton for a long distance. He would eventually be reeled back in but Hayter showed his skills a year in advance, launching a late move and almost holding on till the line! He would be passed by two riders to finish an excellent 3rd.

The other races did not bring much cheer for us.

And with that it's a wrap for the 2023 season! See you soon in the new season...

kandesbunzler26 wrote:

Some nice talents you have accumulated! Also a great win from Benoot in Belgium, will be interesting if he shows the jersey for you.

Do like the looks of my talents myself. Hopefully they can be useful when maxed (or even before!). Looking forward to Benoot showing off the NC for us Wink

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Beautiful Switzerland
Beautiful Switzerland