· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,115
· Newest Member: oceanshadespk
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour of America - Discussion
TheManxMissile
Mutsumine with by far his best day of the season. We're knocking on the door a stand out result here, just not quite there yet.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Caspi
Obviously really enjoying the race so far.
Thanks to KaiserAdler and KB on the congratulations after our 2nd stage win.
Would have been nice with a third for Quint, but he must have spent too much energy fighting for KoM.

Nemolito
Gall on fire! Ekoi on fire! PCT incoming?

Happy to see Gjensidige with a good result here as well.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

KaiserAdler
Shame to see Reis refuse an attack on these mountain stages. Maybe they’re not hard enough but the team needs to put the pressure on. If we want a chance to stay on top after the TTT we need to tire the opposition. Hopefully we can win the battle tomorrow.

Congrats to the almighty Ekoi! Great to see CT doing so good here. And thanks for the report!
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

cunego59
Man, what the heck are those Ekoi boys having for breakfast in the Americas? Grin

Ad Bot
Posted on 29-09-2024 04:38
Bot Agent

IP: None  
hillis91
cunego59 wrote:

Man, what the heck are those Ekoi boys having for breakfast in the Americas? Grin

Second that (just like Jacobsen, wacka wacka)

Great reports so far, and kudos to the Ekoi team. Wow!
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/jerseydesigner.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/graphicartist.png

Gustavovskiy
Phenomenal race by Ekoi, congrats again kandesbunzler!

Annoyed that all these vertical meters are going to breakaways (where Inkelaar isn't present Pfft ), hopefully we can revert that situation by the end of the race.
Manager of Everesting

kandesbunzler26
First of all thanks to Imladrik for the great reports, though it's a bit suspicious we've got three wins and another four podiums since posting the reports for you Wink

But seriously it's just an insane streak for the team here (and in San Luis), we've got as many wins in the last four days as in the nearly two seasons before combined. At least Gall should be done as a breakaway rider for the next stages, but two stage wins and the KoM and points lead is of course just great from him. And Chevrier, Paulus, Le Gac or one of our youngsters should keep attacking. The only thing we can reasonably hope for now is that Gall will lose some time soon to stay in the KoM fight - though on the other hand reason is out of the way anyway at the moment.

Spoiler
Me at the moment:

media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZmR4YTZyNmQwMjd6ODg1dTFzYjZhcTVlbTNpdTM1YjY0MzlucjI4eiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/3oEduSHDahHHSoBS9y/giphy.gif

i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

TheManxMissile
More breakaways!
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Fabianski
What a couple of stages for Ekoi, big congrats! Had they been performing like this all year long, they'd definitely be in promotion contention by now, and maybe they'll actually be by the end of ToA? Huge race for them already, that's for sure - although Gall most likely won't be allowed in the break as long as he's that high up in the GC.

When speaking of GC, a far closer race than I expected between Eastman and Reis, the latter finally having become the consistent uphill rider his skillset suggests. But Eastman still has a slight advantage almost everywhere - mountain, ITT, and definitely TTT. But definitely great to see (from a neutral PoV) that nothing is decided yet!

Thanks for the great reports to Imladrik, and to kb for posting them. And good luck to everyone for the final 9 days!

Ulrich Ulriksen
Congrats to KB and EKOI for another great results, Gall is the perfect rider for this strategy and the time loss early set him up perfectly. He has won more stages in two days than McCormick has in 3 years and 12 stages of riding the race.

The race purposely was built with a limited number of GC mountain stages. If there are a lot of summit finishes the influence of the TTs becomes minimized. But tomorrow is definitely supposed to be a GC day, even if the break doesn't get caught the tough course and the summit finish should trigger some moves in the Reis vs Eastman battle. It would be nice if McNulty could have a strong day and keep up with those two but I think securing his podium position is a more reasonable goal.
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

KaiserAdler
Fuck Congrats to UU, much deserved win. Guess Reis’ reputation caught up to him.
i.imgur.com/ojg4YRA.png

Flop of the year 2023

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mgnmoty-adler.png

MacC
Wow, this isn't over yet! Congrats Ulrich, 4 seconds ain't much!

In both hills and resistance McNulty has the edge over Eastman while they tie on TT. Fully expect to lose Yellow tomorrow,...(but ultimately have the edge in TTT and Mountains...)

Nails bitten off

kandesbunzler26
Ulrich Ulriksen wrote:

He has won more stages in two days than McCormick has in 3 years and 12 stages of riding the race.

It would be nice if McNulty could have a strong day and keep up with those two but I think securing his podium position is a more reasonable goal.

Congrats, that worked out quite well for you, Ulrich!

Gall back to where he rather belongs in the GC and in tomorrows TTT he'll lose some more minutes. Probably only stage 15 and 18 left for us to get anything from the last week, but we're surely not in a position to complain here.
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

MacC
Ah tomorrow is the TTT!

Ok, feel more comfortable about holding yellow in that case

Nemolito
McNulty with a great win here, congratulations, but I think we can all agree Munoz finishing fourth is the result of the day and shows he could have been sold for way more last transfer season.

Interesting to see how big the gaps will be in the TTT will be tomorrow, because McNulty has just showed us this race is far from over with still many climbs to come.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Gustavovskiy
Great win by McNulty to spice things up for the final week. The TTT should be interesting with Glanbia and McCormick being two of the best squads around.

Better stage for us, but again it seems we're getting our tactics all wrong.

Thanks for another great report, Imladrik!
Manager of Everesting

whitejersey
GC battle just got spicy!

TheManxMissile
Why were we not in the breakaway?!!!

Fabianski
Oh, things are heating up! Didn't expect McNulty to beat Eastman on such a long climb, but the former surely had a great day and the latter wasn't ideally positioned when the attacks started.
And maybe, just maybe, McCormick's climbing depth actually did matter after all?

Looking forward to the TTT now - expecting Eastman to slightly extend his lead, but this stage definitely won't be decisive. I guess we're in for a great 3rd week then!

Thanks for the report, and congrats to UU Smile

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
TDF - Gusev