· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,009
· Newest Member: christianbalee
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[CT] Team Würth MODYF - 2024 Roster
AbhishekLFC
You've pretty much covered all terrains in your talents. The improvement in team building from last season is stark and on the right path I think Smile

Ezeefreak
CALENDAR UPDATE

We updated the calendar on the 1st page of the HQ. Take a look if we will meet each other on the roads!
Thanks to Fabianski for the fast and easy possibility to do it!

------------------------------

@liefwarrior
I cant wait to see what Inigo is capable off too. There is quite some skill in CT for Climbing and stage racing so i dont expect tons of wins but at least solid scoring the whole year. The same goes for all the other riders you mentioned, a lot of competition but they should be able to deliver points and then we look at the end of the year what this will lead too.

@jandal7
I dont hate how he got developed, on the contrary. Thats how he is "build" and now i can at least focus on the climbing and all the other main stats and dont need to worry about his energy stats Grin

@Hosaur
I have quite some trust in my sprinters and what i could see so far from other teams we are more in the upper half when it comes to sprinting. In general we love talents and we hope we can achieve the big things in a few seasons with our talents.

@whitejersey
That you are annoyed is my luck since he is now riding with me. Like said before my team doesnt look breathtaking maybe but it should be solid and some big improvement over the last season. So lets hope the management also developed like the team Grin

@AbhishekLFC
Thank you, i try my best to continue and hopefully next season i dont send my best talent to you again Pfft Even when i think it was best for the Van Dijke's Grin
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/jerseydesigner-ezee.png

Nemolito
Ezeefreak wrote:
CALENDAR UPDATE

We updated the calendar on the 1st page of the HQ. Take a look if we will meet each other on the roads!

Quite a few oportunities to meet each other, where you can ask Juri how he is being treated in Mexico. Hopefully we also just dont see your backs at these meetings.

In general Good luck!
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Ezeefreak
GOALS

You dont have to wait any longer to get to know my glorious goals for this season we and our partners agreed on.

1. Top 5 at Team Standings
That was pretty obvious since our goal is and should always be promotion we want to reach Top 5 here. Will be a hard battle again in this years CT but lets hope we built and planned our Team the right way

2. Win Berlin ProRace
As one of our local races we wanna win this one. Most likely will be a hard sprint battle so lets hope our sprinters are ready for that.

3. Top 5 at Int. Österreich Rundfahrt
This stage race should be a good fit for our climbers and also satisfy our regional sponsors when we do good here.

4. Top 5 at Volta a Catalunya
Another Top 5 for a stage race. If you look at my roster you can already guess why this is on my list. I may have a suitable racer for this but will he attend? The future will show.

5. Top 5 at Frankfurt Eschborn
Our goal for the C1 races is another local one. Trying to get into top groups at Frankfurt Eschborn would be great I hope we also select the right riders here.

Compared to last year we were a bit more ambitious so lets hope we can secure some of these goals. Would be great if we achieve #1 and can then compete on a higher level next year.

Also on the following you can see all my glorious NC Shirts that will be worn by our riders this year:
Spoiler
media.tenor.com/vMvR0gEolCEAAAAC/nothing-to-see-here-explosion.gif

Edited by Ezeefreak on 11-09-2023 11:35
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

Nemolito
Winning a sprint race is always a bit of a guess, but in general I like your goals. Not the easiest, but doable. Best of luck, and hopefully I can see you in PCT next season Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

Fabianski
No easy goals, as mentioned by Nemo, but at some point I guess you need to show your ambitions. Catalunya and Austria could be achievable, but with the stacked 77/78 climbers field in CT it can easily go either way. I was surprised to see that the TTT could actually be good for you, given the lack of solid and balanced TTT setups apart from Podium Ambition.
Sprints are always random, and CT competition will be huge in Berlin. To be honest, I can't see any of your sprinters succeeding in Frankfurt, where your best guess might be Grosser actually.
Team Standings Top 5 could go either way, too, with your team not having any top CT riders (except for Elosegui if PCM'22 really, really values energy stats), but some good depth. Which however is similar for many of your rivals - some of which will additionally be able to net some easy cobbles points. We'll see, I wish you all the best for 2023 Smile

AbhishekLFC
Really do hope you get the first goal, will be cheering for you. Hopefully you get more. See you in Catalunya, as that's our designated C2 race for the season Smile

TheManxMissile
Always gotta support regional goals! Lovely NC jersey too Wink
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 17:24
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Ezeefreak
UPDATE

We are really busy here at the moment with background work so we didnt have the time to follow our team and results so closely as we should. The on road performance is currently lead by our sporting directors and this will stay like this for the next weeks. So there wont be much updates here but we still continue our project and hope we can get involved more again soon.

To our results, to summarize it: "Mixed feelings" . We really hoped that especially Elosegui could perform even better. If i look at the overall team results and standing I am quite happy. Also we secured quite a few shirts. SO i hope we will maybe step up our game the next months and be able to secure our first "real" win besides the Mountain and Yound Rider shirts.

Like stated earlier I hope we can be more active in the future again also!
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

Ezeefreak
Early Season Recap - Part 1

We're back again and will look back at our results and performances at the first few months of the season.

StartEndRaceBest FinishRider
09. Jan Gisborne GP10thA. Grosser
30. Jan Clasico San Jose11thJ. Hindley
---
06. Feb Gent - Wevelgem15thT. Finkst
10. Feb GP Herning--
26. Feb Kuurne - Bruxelles - Kuurne--
28. Feb Coppa Placci10thI. Schelling
---
01-Mar Geraardsbergen - Bosberg13thK. Goossens
03-Mar Isle of Man TTT10thTeam
30-Mar GP Izola15thA. Grosser
---
15. Apr Berlin ProRace8thR. Minali
25. Apr Lincoln GP9thT. Finkst
---
01-May Nakhon Ratchasima Trophy17thR. Minali

Part 1 - One-Day-Races & Classics

We will beginn our summary with the early Classics/One Day races of the season. Overall we need to be aware here that our team isnt really build for these races but we have some utility racers who should be able to compete on a good level there.
The seasons started with the Gisborne GP, our lead here was the duo of Grosser and Hindley. With Position 10 and 16 they did score. Couldnt really set a Highlight but the result itself was decent. At the Classico San Jose we had again Jai Hindley as leader and there he could again score with position 10. Following the next 2 races where we knew it would be hard for us since we basically have not really a lot to offer at northern classics. At Gent - Wevelgem our loan in, Tilen Finkst, could score with P15, this can be seen as success. Sadly we werent able to bring any of our riders into the best 25 for the GP Herning.
Our first C1 Race was Kuurne - Bruxelles - Kuurne and we knew here it would be hard. The result showed that we were right with this expectations, no Top 25 result was possible. The Coppa Placci then again should have been something to score at least. We saw Schelling and Hindley here collecting some poits in Position 10 and 15. For Geraardsbergen-Bosberg we didnt expect much again but we could claim a few points with Goossens and Koch.
Next we headed to the GP Izola to continue our slow collection of points in these races. Grosser and Hindley were at it again and collected a few points with the 15th and 22nd place. We were competing then in the Isle of Man TTT with our team. This was a C1 race too and we knew it would be hard but hoped that may our team could surprise us, they couldnt. 10th out of all was again not that bad but we also again couldnt surprise ourselves and the oponents. Then the Berlin proRace in our home country, and one of our goals came. And we had hopes for Minali to do something in the to be expected final sprint. He could do something but with P8 we werent satisfied at all and can see this as an L. So quickly moved on to the next race, the Lincoln GP. Here Tilen Finkst could again surprise us with the 9th place, a good result for us and him on this. Finally there was the Nakhon Ratchasima Trophy which continued like most races before. A few points but still not to our satisfaction, Minali scored here with Position 17.
Overall our results at the early season in one day races were okay. We weren't terrible and I assume just suited our teams focus and strengths. But we also couldnt set any highlights there.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

Ezeefreak
Early Season Recap - Part 2

Part 2 - Vuelta al Tachira

The longest stage race for our team this year was already something we wanted to score bigger early in the year. Lead by Elosegui we hoped to get a good result in the final standings. The first few stages were to be expected to be for the sprinters and also here we did send Minali to score. It started great with P3 at Stage 1 for him and we hoped he could continue. But the next 2 stages he couldnt reach the Top 10. The 13th and 14th place werent really what we expected. Stage 4 was the first were the riders for the GC should be seen. Elosegui and Lehtinen didnt get great positions in the standing but could reach the finish within the leading group. Resulting in a 5th place for Elosegui in de general standings and 1st in the Youth Standings. The next stage was again for the sprinters, this time Minali could at least get into the Top 10 with an 8th place.
With the 6th Stage also the second half starts. This one is now the time for the stage racers. The 6th, 7th and 8th stage were pretty similar to us. Elosegui always finished in groups with a lot stage guys. This led to the 9th place in the GC after stage 8. For the white jersey he could maintain is front position the whole time.
Then stage 9 came. I would say this was a really good one for our team as a whole. Sakari Lehtinen finished in 2nd place and could score quite a lot KoM points to be second in this ranking too. Also he moved up quite a lot in the GC ranking up to 8th. Also Goossens and Lipowitz finished strong on this hard stage. Goossens came in 8th and Lipowitz on 13th place. The drawback on this stage was that Elosegui seemed to have a bad day and could only finish at the 27th place. He lost a lot time here, which in the end cost him a better place at the final classement. The last stage, a TT finally brought the conclusion of this stage race. Tom Dumoulin could show here his skills and secure a 3rd spot. Also Elosegui did well with the 20th position.
The final standings for the Tour showed Inigo Elosegui on the 9th place for the GC. ALmost unrivaled he was therefore at the standings for the white jersey, he finished on the 1st there. Sakari Lehtinen could also come in at 12th of the GC and he secured the 2nd place in the KoM ranking. Worth mentioning is also that Florian Lipowitz finished 5th in the youth ranking. Even if we didnt grab the position in the GC we aimed for(Top 5) overall we did quite good. Finished also 2nd in the Team Ranking.

Final GC Result
1William ChiarelloCrabbe-CC Chevigny29h44'45
2Sindre Skjostad LunkeGjensidige Pro Cycling Team+ 23
3Mikel IturriaBordeaux Métropole - Euskotren+ 1'01
4Luis Enrique Lemus DavilaManada Coyote+ 1'06
5Aurelien Paret-PeintreEkoi - Le Creuset+ 1'37
6Natnael BerhaneJEWA TIROL Cycling Team+ 1'39
7Piter CamperoSauber Petronas Racing+ 1'56
8Aberlardo AblenadoCaja Rural Cycling Team+ 2'00
9Inigo EloseguiTeam Würth MODYF+ 2'07
10Giulio CicconeSaeco+ 2'16
12Sakari LehtinenTeam Würth MODYF+ 2'53
38Mathieu La LavandierTeam Würth MODYF+ 15'59
39Kobe GoossensTeam Würth MODYF+ 17'20
52Florian LipowitzTeam Würth MODYF+ 23'42
102Tom DumoulinTeam Würth MODYF+ 53'53
121Riccardo MinaliTeam Würth MODYF+ 1h12'17
126Albin StalbergTeam Würth MODYF+ 1h43'16

i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

kandesbunzler26
Great to see you back!
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

Laurens147
Good start from Elosegui in Tachira Smile A real cornerstone for your future build.
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022

Ezeefreak
Early Season Recap - Part 3

Part 3 - Volta a Catalunya

Our first goal for the season was this stage race. With our local hero, Inigo Elosegui, as lead we hoped for a Top 5 Result here. We tried to assemble a good team with climbing and TT help.
So the first stage happened and as we see later this was probably one of our worst performances so far. Not just did lose Elosegui 1:20 to the winners but also 45 seconds to all other favorites and NONE of our riders made it into a group ahead. It seems we just didnt pay attention. This may not be seen as so crucial at the time but in the end this stage was crucial to our goals.
The second stage was eventless. Not much happened and more on the flat side. We werent equipped with sprinters so the 15th place of Koch was a good result for us here. And we didnt lose more time.
Stage 3, a Team Time Trial, we didnt expect to win really but to finish strong. Spoiler, we didnt. In the End position 7 which is really REALLY bad but its far away from what we should have been capable of. Another 1:01 lost is really crucial when your team seems to be among the top 3 for this stage. Seems pur riders had all a really bad day here.
But just lets move on and see if the 2nd half of the race can be better for us. Stage 4 was a hard mountain stage on which we wanted at least to not lose much time. Berhane from JEW had a really good day there but Elosegui did a good job too and finished 5th on this stage which boosted him to P9 in the GC and of course the white jersey for best u25 rider. The 5th stage wasnt as hard as the one before but had some fair climbs also which could be used to gain or loose some time. La Lavandier decided to go in a group and fight for the Mountain jersey. He could collect 40 pts and also finish in the 2nd group on the stage. Great effort of him. The favorites all finished together in a group and to my relief also Elosegui was in it and kept his place in the GC.
The final stage again a hard one with a mountain finish. La Lavandier decided to go for the Mountain jersey and could secore a few points more! Again great effort of him. The top guys in the GC didnt want to or couldnt really make any difference here anymore so that there was no change on the top. Elosegui again finished in the group with the best.
This leaves us with the final conclusions for the race. Lets start with the good ones. Our Team finished 4th in the standings which is quite fine. Then La Lavandier could win the Mountain Classification with 46 pts, great job of him since this wasnt our goal. Of course Elosegui could grab the Young Rider Standings and finish 9th in the GC at the end which is also fine, but just fine.

Here the final GC:

1Natnael BerhaneJEWA TIROL Cycling Team23h47'07
2Sindre Skjostad LunkeGjensidige Pro Cycling Team+ 4
3William ChiarelloCrabbe-CC Chevigny+ 36
4Marko PavlicGenii Hyundai N Cycling+ 1'13
5Aurelien Paret-PeintreEkoi - Le Creuset+ 1'55
6Matteo FabbroAir New Zealand-Alfa Romeo+ 2'06
7Ben O'ConnorPodium Ambition+ 2'07
8Mikel IturriaBordeaux Métropole - Euskotren+ 2'12
9Inigo EloseguiTeam Würth MODYF+ 2'13
10Pavel PotockiLampre - Pinarello+ 2'22
22Sakari LehtinenTeam Würth MODYF+ 5'50
43Kobe GoossensTeam Würth MODYF+ 11'16
44Mathieu La LavandierTeam Würth MODYF+ 11'33
128Jonas KochTeam Würth MODYF+ 46'21
131Davur MagnussenTeam Würth MODYF+ 49'10
146Tom DumoulinTeam Würth MODYF+ 56'51
171Kevin PredatschTeam Würth MODYF+ 1h45'52

Now to the bad things, we didnt make it into Top 5! If we look at the standings above we see that we are only back 18 seconds! If we wouldnt have messed up stage 1 and be more attentive there this should be easy. And also Stage 3 a little bit better and we would have made it. We dont expected to win but if these 2 stages wouldnt have looked that bad we clearly would be a lot better and probably have reached our goal.
This is what stays in the end. BUT we also should see the positive things and all other days we did well and we can clearly see there is a future for us.

-----------------------------------

@Kandesbunzler:
Thanks, I am glad I again have now more time for it too and can look more clearly at everything. This also now makes me aware that we may not be so bad as my initial thoughts were. We only lack the last little bit otherwise we would have done a lot better. I am sure we will be able in the future!

@Laurens147:
Yes, nothing to be really dissapointed about and like you said there is enough room for the future to improve and I am sure he will become even better.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

Ezeefreak
Early Season Recap - Part 4

Part 4 - Tour of the Middle East, Tour du Faso , USA Pro Cycling Challenge , Vuelta al Pais Vasco & Tour De Pologne

In this part we will summarize the other stage races we attended so far. These were not our goals and we didnt really focus on doing big at them.

At the first part of Tour of the Middle East we looked for our Sprinter to score, again R. Minali was our ace there. Though he could only secure the 6th and 15th place at these 2 stages. The second half started with a more hilly stage where bigger gaps were expected. Best could do here for us Jai Hindley he came in with a group only lost 5 seconds to the winner. Sadly our other riders lost more time. The last stage was a really hard one with a final climb. As said earlier werent really targeting this race so Lehtinen and La Lavandier, our loyal mountain domestiques, could race on their own here. Best finished Lehtinen on the 20th position but lost almost 5 minutes. He was then also our best in the final standings with also position 20.

Next there was the Tour du Faso. A stage race with cobbles, this meant no chance for us here. Highlight was P8 from Willwohl at the second stage. Other than that we cant report much. Best in the final GC was again our loan in Tilen Finkst with the 34th position.

The USA Pro Cycling Challenge was our next C2 Stage race. Just Flat, thats about the profile. 3 stages most likely for the srpinters and a final Prologue TT. We had Minali as our sprinter in there. His positions at the first 3 stages were 13th, 4th and 7th. Not really awesome but he could position himself well with that. For the final "TT" Predatsch, Dumoulin and Magnussen in there. And these 3 finished 7th, 8th and 9th at this. We hoped for a podium but overall it was okay. This secured us the 2nd Position in the Team Ranking with the same time as the winners. Also in this race was our rookie Nicolas Heinrich who could finish 6th th the young riders. In the GC we claimed position 6 with Minali who did also a decent job at the final TT.

The Vuelta al Pais Vasco, a C1 stage race, started with a TTT and our team wasnt really able to compete their. We finished on the 17th position as team. I would love to report a lot from the next stages but there isnt a lot to report we basically just attended. At the final stage our leader in this race, Ide Schelling, finished in P17 only loosing 37 seconds. This led finally to a 23rd position in the final GC. Besides that he also finished 3rd in the race for the white jersey.

This recap will be finished by our first HC race for the season. We travelled just east to our neighbors in Poland for the Tour De Pologne. The first stage was a short TT. Dumoulin and Predatsch could both finish in the Top 10 there. Magnussen with P15 did well too and our lead for the race, Ide Schelling, did a decent job with P28 too. The next stages we did well, so could Schelling place himself in the 9th place for the GC and wearing the white jersey. Willwohl, our sprinter could secure a Top10 finish also on one stage. Then there came the 5th stage and again we werent really paying attention it seems. It was a hilly stage but nothing too hard especially for our lead Schelling. The lead group consisted more than 90 riders, NONE of them was wearing our colors. Schelling lost here, complete unecessary, 5:15! A huge drawback in GC and U25, we did really well till then. And spoilers, we did also well afterwards. Stage 6 was harder but here Schelling was able to finish at least in the top 20, this was fairly good result considering the level we were competing on. The final stage were again on the harder side. A lot of climbs and a final climb too. Schelling did again what he was capable of, getting in 23rd. In the final GC then Schelling came in 30th. In the U25 ranking he came in 3rd at the end with 6:01 behind the winner. But winner and second were really close so if he wouldnt have lost 5:15 on this one stage he still would have finish 3rd but could have maybe fought for more.

-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

Scoring

Team Ranking
PosLastTeamTotalRDPpRDProj
12pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/stv.pngStela-Vita9596814.11974
1111pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF345625.56778

Individual Ranking
PosLastRiderNatTeamTotal
12Xhuliano KamberajALBpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/stv.pngStela-Vita404
3320Inigo EloseguiESPpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF69
39125Riccardo MinaliITApcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF58
5776Ide SchellingNEDpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF42
6945Sakari LehtinenFINpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF36
93122Tom DumoulinNEDpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF23
10082Mathieu La LavandierFRApcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF20
10587Jai HindleyAUSpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF18
112147Tilen FinkstSLOpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF17
11594Aaron GrosserGERpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF15
116157Kevin PredatschGERpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF15
123158Davur MagnussenFARpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF12
131111Kobe GoossensBELpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF10
182156Florian LipowitzGERpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF4
183371Nicolas HeinrichGERpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF4
252216Jonas KochGERpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF1
253370Willi WillwohlGERpcmdaily.com/images/mg/2023/Micros/twm.pngTeam Würth MODYF1

Final thoughts, after I wasnt able to follow a lot during all of this happened I was kinda disappointed when looking at the standings and points we scored. But after reviewing all of this and looking at it carefully i think its much brighter than i initially thought. Sure we probably wont be able to score as much as we wanted and wont promote but in general the results are okay. We did a few huge mistakes that in the end overshadowed all the others at the first sight. Many results also seem a bit unlucky, some could have been a lot better if we maybe been a bit more lucky. Also i have to remind myself that our team mostl is build for the future and this season isnt the end, its the start for many of our riders.
So we hope we will be able to set a few highlights for the rest of the year and use this as a foundation for the upcomming seasons!

So that's it with our recap of the first few months. If you read all of it, Thank you!
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

AbhishekLFC
Nice to see the outlook is still positive despite somewhat lower than expected results overall. Hopefully the scoring improves soon and you can start pushing towards the promotion spots. Always interested to see how Schelling and Minali perform. Hopefully they have a couple of good races in them in the second half of the season Smile

Ezeefreak
@Abhi
Staying positive is all that's left :lol: On a serious note, it isnt all that bad just not very "shiny" so far. I am happy with how Schelling is doing so far but I am disappointed in Minali's Results. He just cant deliver big yet.

--------------------------------------------

Updated Results on First Page with all the Podiums we had so far:

Vuelta al Tachira R. MinaliStage 13rd
Vuelta al Tachira S. LehtinenStage 92nd
Vuelta al Tachira T. DumoulinStage 103rd
Vuelta al Tachira I. EloseguiU251st
Vuelta al Tachira S. LehtinenKoM1st
() Volta a Catalunya I. EloseguiU251st
() Volta a Catalunya M. La LavandierKoM1st
() Vuelta al Pais Vasco I. SchellingU253rd
Tour de Pologne I. SchellingU253rd
Olympia's Tour K. PredatschStage 13rd
Int. Osterreich Rundfahrt I. EloseguiU251st
Int. Osterreich Rundfahrt I. SchellingU252nd
Tour of Norway W. WillwohlStage 13rd
Tour of Norway W. WillwohlStage 23rd

i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

redordead
A few 'luckier' results between now and the end, and it can still turn into a pretty solid season.

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Ezeefreak
@redordead:
I agree, i think overall my team isnt the luckiest so far but it could be worse. We will top our result from last year and maybe we can climb up a bit also in the next months.

SPONSOR NEWS
In general I can already announe no matter how we will finish this season we will see next year again the Team Würth MODYF in the pelotons of the races!

To our last race at the Tour of Vancouver:
Elosegui finished 5th and Schelling 11th. Again we are satisfied with this and Elosegui was only a few seconds away from Podium, so a bit more lucky and we could have reached it. But we need to consider Elosegui and Schelling are still U25 riders and claimed #1 and #2 in this ranking.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

Laurens147
Ezeefreak wrote:

To our last race at the Tour of Vancouver:
Elosegui finished 5th and Schelling 11th. Again we are satisfied with this and Elosegui was only a few seconds away from Podium, so a bit more lucky and we could have reached it. But we need to consider Elosegui and Schelling are still U25 riders and claimed #1 and #2 in this ranking.

Very solid race from Elosegui (and Schelling) in Vancouver. His energy stats are looking great, but he can't seem to capitalize on it. Maybe some training on the other stats could help?
MG - Lotto - Caloi
[MG] New Manager of the Year - PCM.daily Awards 2022

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots