· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[PCT23] Los Pollos Hermanos
Nemolito
knockout wrote:
Matti THE MANninen. What a sick two season run he had recently

It really is amazing, third place and 1000+ points in PCT for us in 2021 and then the season he just had in PT as well. I checked, and the season before he came to Los Pollos he also was the fourth best PCT scorer wtih 1000+ points. If he wasn't a sprinter he'd easily be 2M+ I think. Sometimes I wonder why I should let go of such an amazing rider at such an incredibly low wage, but I guess I really want this regional dream of me to work.

Fabianski wrote:
Looks like any rider getting 400k after renewals just has to be sold Pfft
All three of them are very interesting obviously, but probably too interesting for my wallet Wink

And no, I won't speak out on your jersey before transfers.

Lastly: Guillen, legend. More stage wins than Wilco!

1) Correct, 400k means you're out of LPH Pfft
2) You love it and you know it.
3) I'm sure we can make something work with your wallet Smile
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

jph27
As the PT relegation expert, wishing you the best of luck with the rebuild. There's a good chance I may be in touch looking at the availability list, happy to dispense advice on how to become a yo-yo team even if there aren't any deals to be made Pfft

Nemolito
jph27 wrote:
As the PT relegation expert, wishing you the best of luck with the rebuild. There's a good chance I may be in touch looking at the availability list, happy to dispense advice on how to become a yo-yo team even if there aren't any deals to be made Pfft

Looking forward to see who you might be interested in Smile

Los Pollos Awards History

Rider of the YearYoungster of the YearManager's favourite Meme of the year
2020 Jerome Baugnies Jose Gerardo Ulloa Marco Guillen Alain Quispe
2021 Matti Manninen Daniel Munoz Jose Gerardo Ulloa Wataru Mutsumine
2022 Matti Manninen Robinson Steven Ruiz Ruben Zepuntke Marlen Zmorka

Ollfardh
No surprises there Smile
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Nemolito
Matti Manninen | 31 yo | 400.000€

Nat.NameFLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPR
Matti Manninen74656669717577588180707176

No need to say a lot about this one. Simply the best points per wage leader there is, feel free to look at his incredible stats in the posts above/on the previous page. 1000+ points in two consecutive PCT seasons, and winning Qatar and several stages in the Tour de France on PT level with consistency all year round. Salary of 400k, only an idiot would sell him to be fair. Looking at what other people would ask for other sprinters or basically any leader that can never match Matti's pp/wage getting him at this price tag would be the deal of the transfer window without a doubt.

Minimum offer: 1.000.000€ and/or rider swap

Marlen Zmorka| 30 yo | 400.000€

Marlen Zmorka74616682747572616270676082

Marlen the man. With his 82 time trial stat one of the top-3 time trialists in the game, also at the incredible wage of 400K. 5th in PCT last time around and winning Praha in PT last season. Phinney on the decline and Marlen is still trainable, so once again possibly the deal of the transfer window waiting for you with this price tag.

Wilco Kelderman| 32 yo | 400.000€

Wilco Kelderman70718270807573626772777170

Philips and Los Pollos legend Kelderman also for sale. He'll forever be remembered as the man who brought us our first GT victory. 400k is also a great wage for one of the top-10 puncheurs in the game. Had a rough season in PT, but should be absolutely perfect for any PCT team with pcm22 putting increasingly more attention to skills as stamina. Can't go wrong with this price tag either.

Daniel Munoz| 27 yo | 115.000€

Daniel Munoz66797366727274555671706158

Definitely not looking forward to selling self raised talent Munoz, but it might be a possibility as he doesn't deserve being put in a domestique role with his stats and age. Perfect CT leader or PCT second leader with 79 mtn and decent back up stats. His wage is also way too low for somebody with these stats to be fair, so his points per wage should be immense, both in CT and PCT. Still trainable for four (!) years, with that in mind his price tag seems to be on the lower side as well.

Minimum offer: 750.000€ and/or rider swap

Daan Hoole| 24 yo | 55.000€

Nat.NameFLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPRXP
Daan Hoole696866707073677068686969673.82

Well, seems like the European exodus is happening. Was incredibly glad to sign Hoole last season, but he just doesn't fit in the plans anymore. Got him back to a 55k wage, and easy to level up in every division with his 3.82 xp. He's a mini Van Der Poel, an asset for any team in any division.

Minimum offer: 500.000€ and/or rider swap

Matthew Walls| 25 yo | 55.000€

Nat.NameFLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPRXP
Matthew Walls726161617170726178766064714.88

Could also be a victim of the European exodus. Every PT or PCT team (maybe even CT actually) can max him this season and get an incredibly solid 80-sprinter for years to come.

Minimum offer: 500.000€ and/or rider swap

AbhishekLFC
Cool 4.75 million in the bag for Los Pollos Grin

Nemolito
AbhishekLFC wrote:
Cool 4.75 million in the bag for Los Pollos Grin

Have to find a way to get Zepuntke to 84 cobbles eh Pfft

Nemolito
It took a bit longer than we had hoped for, but our first incoming rider has now been sealed. Sergio Higuita comes in as a free agent on a 500k wage. He's raced for legendary teams such as Xero and Isostar before, and we hope the Colombian climber performs well for us this season (and the coming seasons, obviously). His time trialing capacities aren't wow, but his physical statline and acceleration hopefully give him an advantage over some other climbers.

Nat.NameFLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPRAge
Sergio Higuita6978776576787960667573646226

Luis Leon Sanchez
Congrats on the regional signing!

Big wage but great stat combo and age for training so I'm excited to see where you take him and how he goes for you this season Smile

Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 05:29
Bot Agent

IP: None  
cunego59
Really, really love that signing for you! Great regional piece that could be a key rider for a long time.

AbhishekLFC
Fantastic signing to start transfers and perfect fit for your team. Congrats Smile

DarkWolf
I am a bit jealous, but not much. Congratulations, the Latino core is growing.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/newmember21.png

Ezeefreak
Nice signing, now you have your regional "Star". I am sure he'll get some help from anywhere on the world.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/jerseydesigner-ezee.png

knockout
Great signing, think that wage is fully okay as well and of course it's a great fit for you even if not the guy you originially wanted. Congrats!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Nemolito
Thank you for the comments. Indeed very glad with my regional signing, who was the plan B after I got outbid on the one that shouldn't be named anymore. Los Pollos can also announce some hello's and goodbyes now.

Outgoing riders are Wilco Kelderma, Matthew Walls and Daan Hoole. We said we were going to try and be a bit more latino-american, and these guys were the victims of that little European exodus.

Hands up for Wilco Kelderman though. He'll for ever be remembered as the man who delivered us our first ever GT stage, and he'll try to keep newly promoted team Colombini as high as possible in the rankings in PCT this season. A little but quick bidding war saw his price go up to 1.5 million. Not nothing, but I really hope he can prove his worth for Adler in PCT and on the new game version.

Matthew Walls was put up as maybe but was very probably going to stay. But you all know how the domino-effect can stir things up in the MG transfer season. He has left us for a 500k fee, as he will join Zwift Pro Cycling, become a 80-rated sprinter there and hopefully already shows everyone this season why we paid him 100k in FA previous season.

The other European going is Daan Hoole. Our great friends from Sony - Force India have always expressed their love for Daan, and have clearly not forgotten of their previous sponsor Philips. Hoole was sold for 350k to Abhi and the gang.

We also welcome two loanees for the 2023 season, they are Juri Hollmann and Martinos Moutsios, both of them have a 50k wage paid by their respective teams.

Juri Hollmann70626571697063716163616569
Martinos Moutsios69596169686862656572706669

Juri comes from Team Würth - MODYF and will be able to help his big hero Zepuntke on the cobbles, and could theoretically be part of our ttt squad as well. We'll bring him to level four (at least that's what Ezee hopes).

Martinos is our first Greek ever, and obviously he comes from SotD and his team ELCO - ABEA. We'll 1-3 him as possibly our only 1-3 rider this year (what have we become?), he actually has the fourth best acceleration on the team so clearly he becomes the main lead-out man for Manninen or another sprinter.

quadsas
Finally an exciting announcement, big dawg Hollmann. If there is rider that can save you from certain doom, it is HIM
deez

Nemolito
We're glad to announce a new regional signing. Los Pollos Hermanos bought 27 year old Venezuelan Orluis Aular from PT outfit Binance for the fee of €1.850.000. Not the lowest fee for someone of his skillset, but he's worth it to us. He had a special season in PCT last year. Great in PTHC, below average in C1/HC. This still lead to a top-30 in the individual standings. We'd be thrilled to see that happen again, but know that it's possible that this will not be the case.

Nat.NameFLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPRAge
Orluis Aular6881727076757752636967717027

redordead
A very nice climbing duo with Higuita and Aular Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Ezeefreak
Nothing can go wrong with Juri there. Great addition!!!!

Yeah these South american climbers arent bad also I have to admit.
i.imgur.com/wu8Njxa.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/jerseydesigner-ezee.png

Luis Leon Sanchez
Great rider at a young age and on a very reasonable wage. Probably one of the key pieces of the puzzle to drive the team towards promotion Smile

Fee may have been relatively high but I would say it’s worth it given the years of results he should bring. A rider I would have loved to bring in myself Wink

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Huge Crash
Huge Crash