· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[PT] Evonik - ELKO | 2023
kandesbunzler26
If Krasts needs a temporary home for next season I might know a nice little auberge francaise for him Wink
i.imgur.com/77VDWQo.jpeg

i.ibb.co/PC3Kfz9/Signature2020.pngi.ibb.co/Hpc4z3S/FINALUSER.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/mostimproved-bk26.png

knockout
kandesbunzler26 wrote:
If Krasts needs a temporary home for next season I might know a nice little auberge francaise for him Wink

It's a decision i'll likely delay till later in transfers but it's always good to have options.
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Fabianski
Agree, it would feel strange to see Vosekalns in another jersey - but you're definitely right that he'd be a great asset for any team. I don't think I'd like his price tag, though - but some of the other "Available" riders look interesting and affordable Smile

knockout
Fabianski wrote:
Agree, it would feel strange to see Vosekalns in another jersey - but you're definitely right that he'd be a great asset for any team. I don't think I'd like his price tag, though - but some of the other "Available" riders look interesting and affordable Smile

We'll definitely be in contact again! As it sounds, regarding moves in both directions?!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

jandal7
One Aussie for another? Pfft
24/02/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don't drink famous people."
15/08/22 - SotD said "Your [jandal's] humour is overrated"
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | [PT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
5x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x5
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
2x pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/funniest21.png x2
2x i.imgur.com/TUidkLG.png x2

knockout
jandal7 wrote:

Nah.

Ad Bot
Posted on 19-09-2024 22:15
Bot Agent

IP: None  
SotD
jandal7 wrote:

I'm up for that Pfft
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

jandal7
SotD wrote:
jandal7 wrote:

I'm up for that Pfft

First you need to get your Aussies and Kiwis straight Pfft
11/06/24 - knockout said "Winning is fine I guess. Truth be told this felt completely unimportant."

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

SotD
jandal7 wrote:
SotD wrote:
jandal7 wrote:

I'm up for that Pfft

First you need to get your Aussies and Kiwis straight Pfft

I have an Aussie, thank you! Pfft And a very talented one in fact Wink
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Fabianski
knockout wrote:
Fabianski wrote:

We'll definitely be in contact again! As it sounds, regarding moves in both directions?!

If you want Gabby back for 800k, we might talk Pfft
Don't quite see yet which of my riders could be of interest for you, but I'm always open to talk. Not necessarily open to sell, obviously Wink

knockout
Fabianski wrote:
Don't quite see yet which of my riders could be of interest for you, but I'm always open to talk. Not necessarily open to sell, obviously Wink

You have multiple riders of interest for me. Some you might guess by trying to remember which riders i tried to buy/loan last year already ... or the year before that Pfft

knockout
Transfer Signing #1: Tobias Foss

Tobias Foss (26)
FLMOHITTSTRSRCCBSPACFGDHPR
Our first signing and it's gonna be the biggest one of our transfer window already. Norwegian stage racer Tobias Foss joins us from Aker - MOT for a fee of 1,550,000. The young Norwegian is only 26 years old and still a promise towards the future. His big engine gives us much needed diversity in our climbing core behind Pierre-Henri Lecuisinier and helps us covering different types of stage races. We are excited that we got our man!

Nemolito
Very solid racer, congratulations on the great transfer.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

knockout
Nemo - He was one of my absolute favourite solutions for this season. Glad it worked out even if the fee was quite large.

Loan Signings #1 and #2

Mantas Januskevicius (24)
Our first loanee was an obvious choice to loan in: Mantas Januskevicius joins us for a year from our lithuanian neighbours DK Zalgiris. Mantas is an extremely versatile rider. He is a puncheur who can climb well and has a good punch. Outside of cobbles, he can do everything and our season planners are extremely happy that he is part of our roster.

Samuele Battistella (25)
Samuele Battistella is another rider who likes it when the road gets steep. He shows a good motor on longer and shorter climbs and will be a valuable domestique for our big leaders. He joins us from our friends at Lampre-Pinarello.

quadsas
Gosh dang does Januškevičius look good when seeing him on another team's roster
deez

knockout
quadsas - Cool riders always look good in an Evonik jersey ;)

Transfer Signing #2: Pascal Eenkhoorn

Pascal Eenkhoorn (26)
Our second big signing of the year: Pascal Eenkhoorn joins us as part of a multi-rider deal from our friends at Sony - Force India. He is also only 26 years old and feels at home in the mountains. He prefers the longer climbs and has the big engine to race hard over a long period of time.

redordead
Looks like Foss still found a good home, after a tough decision for me to go in a different direction.

Also what happened to Evonik being a classics team?! Shock Pfft

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

AbhishekLFC
Eenkhoorn didn't do all that last season Pfft Hopefully he does better for you as he's probably more suited to the PT calendar anyway. Great start to transfers with also Foss and the loans.

jandal7
Foss and Eenkhorn are a great duo and both at 26 is great to see! The two loanees look very handy as well.

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

knockout
redordead - I'm super glad that you did that "late" switch towards a different direction. And y'all gaslighted me so hard into thinking I'm a stage racing team now that i thought i needed to go for stage racers only... Grin

Abhishek - I think he is more suited to the PT calender but worst case, he should do a great job as a lieutenant for Lecuisinier. In a way, i saw him as a younger, more stage racy upgrade over Vosekalns - though whether he can replicate his constant strong attacking is a bit doubtful.

Jandal - That was a really big reason why i wanted to throw cash at them. Getting riders that will strengthen me over the next half decade was the big goal of the season. There were (or still are) certain options around like Chiarello that surely would have been stronger this year but Lopez has three more seasons after this one before declining and i wanted to set the team up as well as possible for the entire rest of that window.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Pineau World Champion
Pineau World Champion