PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour de France Discussion
Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 09:41
Bot Agent

IP: None  
cio93
Too bad this wasn't identified as an opportunity for bonus seconds or even the win, as that certainly would've been in play had we prepared for the finale.

Still, that's solid rankings and maillot vert points. Congrats Nemolito! Smile
Seeing Dainese do this well while still unmaxed hurts a little bit.

SotD
Nothing new here. Bouglas spending stupid energy on the late intermediate sprint, only to have a horrible positioning. 11th from WAY back shows how fast he actually was.

Tomorrow's stage is one of those where we need to be present. And hopefully with some quality combined with either or both of Lafay and Miltiadis in order to look for that KOM jersey. There's too far up for Arensman, but if we can get 2nd it would also be a good achievement.

Ideally we bring Giannoutsos in on of the next couple of stages, maybe even Chiarello sooner rather than later. We don't have a GC spot to fight for - although a good stage result from Chiarello could change that.
Edited by SotD on 16-03-2023 10:05
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mghq.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

redordead
Another decent sprint by Zariff Smile
He likely won't make it to Paris so he better take the chances he has now.

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

knockout
Brilliant sprint by Gerben Thijssen - completely unexpected but i absolutely love it Grin
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

alexkr00
And there goes Van Poppel's consistency. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. The team looks really set 100% on helping him, but they are not exactly the best lead-outs so it doesn't always work out.

Something to consider for next year when sending Danny to a GT. If we will still be in the PT that is Pfft
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

Bikex
Good to see that Hsu now keeps participating in the sprints! Shame he couldn't hold the pace quite to the line, but another podium is great!

Luis Leon Sanchez
knockout wrote:
Brilliant sprint by Gerben Thijssen - completely unexpected but i absolutely love it Grin

What a rider Grin

Awesome to see my young fella doing well out on loan as he adds 2nd place to an earlier Top 10!

Good sprinting future at Zara Wink

Mresuperstar
Unexpected win by Pascal! Very nice! Grin
i.imgur.com/MROdsa0.jpg
i.imgur.com/wOuhm5A.jpg
i.imgur.com/g5J7yBi.jpg
i.imgur.com/0XELE5w.jpg
i.imgur.com/cDJTKrt.png

https://twitter.com/Mresuperstar
DubbelDekker
Karnulin doing pretty well so far
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

ember
Definitely a surprise winner, well done, Mre!

Very happy with Dainese’s sprinting here. Another good stage for him and us. Now comes the first key to this race for us, though, as we really need to start joining breakaway action on the following four stages, as those stages are the stages we built the team for in this Tour. If we continue to be passive, I will be very disappointed.

Nemolito
When the road is one straight and wide line in the final km, it's always harder to win it when sprinting from under the flamme rouge. Manninen did quite alright by not entirely collapsing I think. Hope there are more turns in the coming sprint stages Pfft Congratulations on the win Mre, and thanks for another nice report, cunego.
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgreporter21.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/mgtoty.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2023/moty-cunego.png

redordead
Would you look at that. Another hilly stage and another day where we got 'recruited' to do work for other teams.

You're welcome Pfft

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

Croatia14
Jaramillo, Chamorro: What are you waiting for? At least Pronskiy tries (but is too weak) and Tao doesn't loose time (yet)
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png

knockout
Good to see Vosekalns in attacking mood. Next stage might have been the better fit but i wont fault him for trying to join such a large break on a reasonable stage. Thats what i want to see after all. Hopefully, he'll be a regular in the next mountain breaks again...
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

roturn
Decent breakaway option today with Van Hooydonck.

Then Wellens did well in the final for some small points. Still in the run there.

Congrats to the winner and thanks for the next great report.

hillis91
Small grab of points for Arensman, wish he would've gotten a few more.
Looks like our run of being in a leaders jersey is starting to come to an end Shock
i.imgur.com/sqJ8APc.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/jerseydesigner.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/graphicartist.png

ember
Very disappointed we showed no signs of attacking to join the breakaway on such a stage. Having said that, it was nice to see us not give up on the stage, and do work in the peloton to try to do well with Preidler. Very cool to see him give it a try in the final kilometers, definitely a very good try. Yates just being a better rider and showing it is fair. Unfortunate that he couldn’t hold on to 2nd place on the stage and some important stage points, but still good to see sign of life from him.

Intrigued to follow the GC fight on the next stages too. Should be Herklotz’ chance to get in yellow and show his class.

Gustavovskiy
Another great stage qitha fitting winner in Yates.

Not too thrilled with the team being completely overrun except for Eastman. Let's how the Alps go.

Cheers, thanks for another great report, cunego!
Manager of Everesting

Bikex
Great ride by Phodingam. A shame that the favorites wanted to contest this stage.

Mresuperstar
Gotta love when PCM decides to make a fool of your team. Haven't we suffered enough this season? Sad
i.imgur.com/MROdsa0.jpg
i.imgur.com/wOuhm5A.jpg
i.imgur.com/g5J7yBi.jpg
i.imgur.com/0XELE5w.jpg
i.imgur.com/cDJTKrt.png

https://twitter.com/Mresuperstar
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.