· Total Members: 161,013
· Newest Member: JasonPaump
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Politics Thread
Croatia14
Paul23 wrote:
Well, that was quite a day...

Trump is finally Elected President, the russian Ambassador in Turkey was shot in camera, whilst the murder screamed "allahu Akbar" and in Berlin a Truck crashes into a Market and Kills 9 People whilst hurting 50+ people. Currently they think He is a Pakistani, but that's not clarified yet. I bet Merkel will calm everything down, Dresden will have a chain of people Demonstrating against right-wingers and then we carry in like nothing happened. Had nothing to do with Islam at all.

didn't he scream "This is for Aleppo" - at least that is what I heard...
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png

ringo182
Hopefully Andrei Karlov won't become as infamous as Franz Ferdinand.
"Ringo is exactly right", Shonak - 8 September 2016

Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 00:46
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Ollfardh
Paul23 wrote:

Trump is finally Elected President, the russian Ambassador in Turkey was shot in camera, whilst the murder screamed "allahu Akbar" and in Berlin a Truck crashes into a Market and Kills 9 People whilst hurting 50+ people. Currently they think He is a Pakistani, but that's not clarified yet. I bet Merkel will calm everything down, Dresden will have a chain of people Demonstrating against right-wingers and then we carry in like nothing happened. Had nothing to do with Islam at all.

Merkel should calm everyone down, or would you prefer total panic and muslim lynching? Actually, don't answer that one.

Turkey is getting more and more of a mess each day. I wouldn't be entirely opposed to a russian invasion at this point.

Anyone taking bets if Trump is going to last the full 4 years?
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Tamijo
Seems like no matter if you are Left - Right or in the middle, you haven't got a solution to the situation we are all in now.

Im just glad im old enough to have a chance not seeing where it all ends.

Luxemburger
Croatia14 wrote:
Paul23 wrote:

According to local (Turkish) news he screamed both + a few other things related to the Syrian conflict
Kirchen's second account according to Spilak23, 21-07-2016 17:16

Alakagom
Ollfardh wrote:
Paul23 wrote:

Merkel should calm everyone down, or would you prefer total panic and muslim lynching? Actually, don't answer that one.

Turkey is getting more and more of a mess each day. I wouldn't be entirely opposed to a russian invasion at this point.

If they are smart, they will not target him.

Pence is literally 100 times worse.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Paul23
Ollfardh wrote:
Paul23 wrote:

Why should I Not answer the first question? I don't prefer total Panic or lynching, but the world is not only black or White. They need to Facebook such Problems soon. They never learn out of anything that happens. I guess you expected a different answer, but I'm sorry to Not ne the racist or fascist, you expect ne to be.

About Tukey I agree with you and about Trump, Well, like Alak said, Pence is 100 times worse.
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Paul23
Luxemburger wrote:
Croatia14 wrote:
Paul23 wrote:

According to local (Turkish) news he screamed both + a few other things related to the Syrian conflict

Yes, I saw the Shooting footage, so the Media is right in that one. Apart from "allauh Akbar" I Just didn't understand more.
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Avin Wargunnson
Paul23 wrote:the world is not only black or White.

racist thinking confirmed, i see what you did there Pfft
I'll be back

Paul23
Avin Wargunnson wrote:

Honestly, it's up to a Point, where I am not Sure, if you're joking or if you're actually that stupid.
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

Ollfardh
Alakagom wrote:
Ollfardh wrote:
Paul23 wrote:

If they are smart, they will not target him.

Pence is literally 100 times worse.

Problem is, he's also 100 times more liked by the republicans in the senate. Supporting an impeachment when Trump does his first major fuckup could be their best choice here.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Avin Wargunnson
Paul23 wrote:
Avin Wargunnson wrote:

Honestly, it's up to a Point, where I am not Sure, if you're joking or if you're actually that stupid.

I am actually that stupid, that i am joking all the time...when i am not serious ofc. Then i am joking about my stupidity.
I'll be back

Avin Wargunnson
I.....cant...resist...to....post....it.

i.imgur.com/OE0mOWl.jpg

I'll be back

ringo182
Let the craziness begin.
"Ringo is exactly right", Shonak - 8 September 2016

wackojackohighcliffe
I forgot it was the inauguration and thought "shit, what else has happened?" Let's hope he's got the best words.

alexkr00
We are at it again

https://www.reuter...5D118?il=0
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

alexkr00

They went through with it last night.

Today, 300.000 people protested, 150.000 in Bucharest. About 5,000 in my city. Not a lot in city with a population of 300,000, but decent considering the party currently in power got 60% in the last two elections here.

In Bucharest there were incidents as some paid ultras started attacking the police forces, which marked the start of the end of the process.

A few people tried to put a line in front of the police forces so that the ultras will stop throwing stuff at the police forces, not succeeding though. Still, pretty bad ass and a clear message that's not how we do things.

i.imgur.com/N7eP2dw.jpg

This is far from over and the current power doesn't seem like they are going to take a step back from their agenda. Things will only escalate from here. Hopefully that will be the most violence we will see although I'm doubtful.

Also, in the Parliament, members of two of the three opposition parties went to the front and started holding placards and shouting to the others "Thieves" and "You should be ashamed of yourselves".

Also, there's -5 Celsius out here so it's definitely not walk in the park to be out in the streets.
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

alexkr00
alexkr00 wrote:
Hopefully that will be the most violence we will see although I'm doubtful.

It actually was Shock

No more violences were registered in last 2 days. People were shouting "Hats off to the Gendarmerie" and "The Police is with us".

The government will not back off and neither will we.

Bulgarians and Moldavians are also organizing meetings to support us. www.kegsteakhouse.com/themes/keg/images/socialcards//modal-likes.png
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

alexkr00
330k people last night. Today, the Government repealed the ordinance, but it can still be passed in the Parliament.

I don't think we should stop here and force the Government to step back and have new elections. It took them less than one month to try to pull this shit on us so it's clear the great promises they had in campaign (which a lot of people said they are impossible because they based on sf economic upraise) was just to make people close their eyes while they steal in peace.

Edit: The power also tried to organize meetings for supporting the Government. They got 1500 people out.
Edited by alexkr00 on 05-02-2017 17:02
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

Croatia14
great work out there alexkr!
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username