PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] HC/C1 Results
 Print Thread
Tour of Vancouver - Stage 1
Ad Bot
Posted on 20-09-2024 03:52
Bot Agent

IP: None  
CountArach
i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-1_zps55026990.jpg

The first day of this fantastic race and already we have a key stage! The mountain time trial is only 6.5km in length but will be key to determining the winner. The climb maxes out at 10% but is perhaps not as tough as people think. There is a short flat section before the climb as well as a distinct flat section in the middle where riders can recover somewhat after the early effort.

We join the stage about half way through as one of the first big contenders of the day heads off. The current leader is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/ozc_zps749fc2f0.png Roman Kilun, with a time of 12’55”. The only other rider to go under 13 minutes so far is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bin_zps9ee3c16e.png Saul Raisin, 4” back. Also noteworthy is the third person on the provisional podium, i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/rbc_zps9a8b3bfb.png Christian Meier. He is the Canadian TT champion so will be incredibly pleased to show himself early today.

However, the first GC contender in the race heads off with i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/prp_zps2240497e.png Ruben Plaza. He will love this sort of test and should set a really competitive time. There is no wind today and the forecast is for no change in that regard, so he should be on a level playing field with the later finishers.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-2_zpse12d7cc0.jpg

And Plaza unsurprisingly sets the new leading time of 12’45”, shaving a full 10” off the time of i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/ozc_zps749fc2f0.png Kilun and giving us a real benchmark.

The next GC rider to go is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/wwe_zpsb6c72e16.png Fredrik Kessiakoff. The trend today has been for those who are good at both climbing and TTing, not just one of those disciplines. Kessiakoff isn’t the best TTist but should still be capable of a good time.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-3_zps53803f25.jpg

And he slots in as third provisionally with the same time as Kilun. That might be a bit more time than he wants to give up, but it is far from too much.

Now for the first of the Repsol leaders out on course, it is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/rep_zps8fe99b28.png Alex Ardila Cnao. Repsol have really suffered from the lack of a single big leader and while they aren’t going to win it today they will hope that their multiple leader strategy can be rewarded with several decent scorers.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-4_zpsc9929f9b.jpg

And his time is 13’03”, a provisional 11th but still almost 20” down on the time of Plaza. He will really have to try something in the mountains, particularly if the final TT is going to be anything like that too.

The next GC rider to leave the start house, in his rather fetching Portuguese champion’s jersey is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/prp_zps2240497e.png Pedro Nicacio. Though he isn’t quite as good as Plaza at anything, he is still a great rider for stages like this and could well do something himself if he is given a chance or something happens to Plaza.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-5_zpsd3a7506b.jpg

His time of 12’55” is enough to put him fourth provisionally, a result he will certainly be happy with!

The crowd break into rapturous applause as the commentators announce that i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/mti_zps330e0e2d.png Ryder Hesjedal is riding out next. He isn’t quite good enough to hold the best in the mountains, but riding on home soil will certainly lift him. He will spend most of hte race riding for Popovych but today is a chance to ride for himself.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-6_zps61bd1f75.jpg

And what a ride at that! A huge surprise as he manages 12’50”, putting him in 2nd and just 5” slower than Plaza!

The applause doesn’t stop as the next leader out is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/rbc_zps9a8b3bfb.png John Gadret, former French national champion who won that jersey without even having a contract with a team. Today he is riding in the colours of Alstom-RBC, the half Canadian team, and the supporters are clearly on his side.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-7_zps28b91c56.jpg

And once again the fans, much like his former Red Bull team, give him wings as he comes through in 12’45”, just a fraction of a second behind Plaza’s time! He will be incredibly pleased with that as he is unlikely to drop too much time on his other competitors for a top ten.

i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/pvl_zps0bcc4e74.png Stijn Devolder is the next rider out. Today is probably one of the days he is going to like the most in this race, though the flat TT will certainly be a good chance for him to relive his glory days. Certainly he will be wanting to take the fight to the younger riders here to show he still has some fight in him.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-8_zps938e9a57.jpg

And he puts in a magnificent ride, just pipping Plaza with the same time as 12’45”, putting him in the provisional lead!

So before all of the biggest names head off let’s have a look at the times as they currently sit:

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-9_zpsa126be85.jpg

So 12’45” appears to be the benchmark and setting out to try to beat that is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bin_zps9ee3c16e.png Jose Alarcon. Though he is not known as a time trialist by any means, this is still going to be a good test for him as he is arguably the best climber in the race, and possibly in the entire division. He will really need to lift himself, and with his recent win in Corsica, you have to like his odds.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-10_zpsf8101811.jpg

And he does indeed come through with a new best of 12’44”. He takes the lead by just a second and will be happy to already be putting time into his rivals.

Much less celebrated as a climber but still with some talent going uphill is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/mei_zpsbbaf4141.png Peter Stetina. His team doesn’t really have a lot of expectations on him in this field but with some luck he could push for a competitive result.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-11_zps96c3bd4a.jpg

But it isn’t today as he comes through in 13’01”, already 17” behind Alarcon and in a provisional 13th place with lots of strong riders still to come.

A cheer for the home team goes up again as i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/rbc_zps9a8b3bfb.png Sebastien Ivars goes out on course. He isn’t as strong a climber as Gadret but he is a much better TT rider so could put in a decent GC effort in this race.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-12_zps7078f01a.jpg

Ivars puts in a great effort, but falls just short with a time of 12’46”. He probably won’t be too disappointed to be staying this close to the top riders, however.

The last of the Repsol leaders is out on course, with i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/rep_zps8fe99b28.png Sergio Ortega setting off. He is a quite similar rider to Ivars so we should probably be looking for a similar sort of result.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-13_zps0d0b3635.jpg

But it is not to be as Ortega is clearly on a bad day and can only manage 13’06”, 22” down on the current best and only provisional 30th place.

No stranger to the race against the clock by any means, i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/ozc_zps749fc2f0.png Michael Rogers is next out. In his world champion’s jersey he looks to use his technique rather than his climbing prowess to try to compete for the win. The flat beginning and the middle section will both be chances for him to make up some time that I will lose going up the climb, but will it be enough?

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-14_zps1feebab2.jpg

No, unfortunately for the Australian, it will not. He comes through in a still-respectable time of 12’49”, but that is only a provisional 6th. It looks like he will already have some catching up to do and we haven’t even hit the mountains proper yet.

Aiming for a top ten overall, and a bit of a dark horse for today, is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/sbp_zpsa477b496.png Thomas Lovkvist. His team really need a result here and he could well be up for it. A strong climber, he is also good against the clock, which we have seen thus far today has been a potent combination.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-15_zps9cc2f656.jpg

And while it is a strong time, it isn’t enough as he goes through in 12’46”, just slotting in ahead of Ivars in 5th place.

i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/cis_zpsa215ca85.png Gianpaulo Caruso has recently come under fire from his manager who questioned whether he was good enough for these sorts of races. Combine that with the questioning over whether he is earning his wage and Caruso is clearly here with something to prove to everyone.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-16_zps0f0ba799.jpg

And he does just that – a new best time of 12’40” flashes up on the board, giving him a slim advantage over Alarcon and a more sizable advantage over several others. He has a bit of a smug smirk as he steps off his bike and moves to the provisional leader’s tent.

i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/hol_zpsfe2f7500.png Robert Kiserlovski seems to be flying under the radars of a lot of people. He is a superb all-rounder who could even potentially challenge for a podium here. His TT technique isn’t quite as good as some other people’s, but he can climb with the best. He will be looking to stake his claim as a favourite here.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-17_zps64c03d63.jpg

And his time of 12’44” does just that. He slips into third just behind Alarcon, who is on the same time.

Bintang’s second leader to head off hit the tarmac. It is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bin_zps9ee3c16e.png Mikayil Krasnoperov, who is clearly here to look after Alarcon but could well become leader himself if he gets into the right position. He is a better TTist, and we will have to see if that bears itself out today.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-18_zpse6283173.jpg

In fact, he goes through in 12’46”, 2” slower than Alarcon managed. Alarcon will surely be pleased to have it made abundantly clear who the team leader is.

The eternal Giro competitor i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/var_zps06f2aa1f.png Domenico Pozzovivo is up next, ready to show everyone what he can do. He is another one aiming for a podium place here, but could challenge for the win if the right circumstances show themselves.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-19_zps17aa40e2.jpg

And what a huge effort he puts in as he sets the new best of 12’33”! That’s 7” faster than Caruso’s previous best and it looks like it will be really hard to beat today!

The first one up to try to top that time is i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/mti_zps330e0e2d.png Jaroslav Popovych. He is quite similar to Pozzovivo as a rider so it will be interesting to see what he can do. The main difference is that Popovych is a very slightly better TTist, which could well have some bearing on his ability to compete today.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-20_zpsf82c940d.jpg

But no, he falls outside of Pozzovivo’s time but he now sits in 2nd with a time of 12’37”. He probably won’t be disappointed ultimately, and could well make that sort of gap up in the final TT.

With his team looking strong contenders for promotion you really have to wonder how long it is going to be before i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/tcs_zps625f9315.png Timofey Kritskiy can take a GT podium. At age 26 he comes here as one of the biggest favourites and given his ability to both climb and also TT incredibly well, who would bet against him? Let’s see what he can do today.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-21_zpse0a61aad.jpg

And we have a new leader as Kritskiy just edges out Pozzovivo’s time! He is also now on 12’33” but the judges award the provisional lead to him by just a fraction of a second.

Another young climber is our third last rider of the day. i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/csc_zpsbdf7f4ce.png David Abal probably isn’t well-rounded enough to take a GT podium at this point, though he will probably get his chance at the Tour de France this year to aim for the top 10. Regardless, with the right training he could be one to watch in the future. He has gone into today’s stage as one of the favourites given his climbing and TT ability.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-22_zpsc7ef0d2f.jpg

He slips away from the very best, but only just, with a new 3rd place of 12’36”, which will surely please him with the mountains ahead.

The second last rider for today, i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/vwm_zps2ffcd386.png Martijn Keizer, is the true favourite of some of the bookmakers here. One of the best time trialists other than Rogers, the Dutchman can also climb almost as well as most of the bigger names. He could do with a huge result here, as he risks losing some time in the mountains.

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-23_zpsac9a33d0.jpg

And he can only manage provisional 4th with a time of 12’37”. That small time loss could well prove critical to him looking ahead and he will have to make good any losses in the final TT.

And now for the final rider. i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/btc_zpse1fa0b09.png Rein Taaramae is probably the best all-rounder in the race and undeniably the biggest favourite. He can TT as well as almost everyone and his climbing is only just slightly below Alarcon’s ability. But can he make a real statement by taking the first leader’s jersey?

i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CountArach/Man%20Game%202/Vanc1-24_zps77c51d99.jpg

Yes he can as he comes through in the best time of the day – 12’26”. That means he already has 7” lead over 2nd place and as much as 20” on some of the outsiders for the race. He will hope to wear this jersey right to the very end of the race or at least for the next two days which are much less challenging than the ordeals to come.

Also worth noting is that Pozzovivo has been given second place by the judges in the final standing, which will please him I'm sure.

Stage Results and GC
1Rein TaaramäeBouygues Telecom12'26
2Domenico PozzovivoVespa-Aprilia Racing+ 7
3Timofey KritskiyTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSCs.t.
4David AbalTeam CSC-Orbea+ 10
5Jaroslav PopovychMetinvest-Emirates+ 12
6Martijn KeizerVolksWagen-Mapeis.t.
7Gianpaolo CarusoCisco Cycling Team+ 14
8Jose AlarconTeam Bintang+ 18
9Rubén PlazaPrio - Porto+ 19
10Stijn DevolderPivovarna Lasko Cycling Teams.t.
11Robert KiserlovskiHollister Pro Cyclings.t.
12John GadretAlstom-RBC+ 20
13Sébastien IvarsAlstom-RBC+ 21
14Thomas LövkvistSwedbank-PEABs.t.
15Mikayil KrasnoperovTeam Bintangs.t.
16Michael RogersOz Cycling Project+ 24
17Ryder HesjedalMetinvest-Emirates+ 25
18Roman KilunOz Cycling Project+ 29
19Fredrik KessiakoffTeam WWEs.t.
20Jairo AgudeloRepsol-Cativens.t.
21Pedro NicácioPrio - Porto+ 30
22Saul RaisinTeam Bintang+ 33
23Junya SanoMeiji - Cannondale+ 36
24Christian MeierAlstom-RBCs.t.
25Sergio GhisalbertiTeam Bintangs.t.
26Guillaume LevarletBouygues Telecoms.t.
27Michael FordOz Cycling Projects.t.
28Zakkari DempsterHollister Pro Cyclings.t.
29Peter StetinaMeiji - Cannondales.t.
30Tony MartinBouygues Telecoms.t.
31Francisco ColoradoBoeing-Vivacom ProCycling+ 37
32Yonathan MonsalveHollister Pro Cycling+ 38
33Edwin Parra BustamanteBoeing-Vivacom ProCyclings.t.
34Alex Ardila CanoRepsol-Cativens.t.
35Miles OlmanOz Cycling Project+ 39
36Mateusz TaciakMetinvest-Emirates+ 40
37Theo EltinkSwedbank-PEABs.t.
38Thomas BontenackelsSram-Riboxx Cycling Teams.t.
39Gabriele BosisioVespa-Aprilia Racings.t.
40Anton VorobevTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSC+ 41
41Sergio OrtegaRepsol-Cativens.t.
42Matthias BrändleVolksWagen-Mapeis.t.
43Wilmer VasquezRepsol-Cativens.t.
44Muradjan KhalmuratovPivovarna Lasko Cycling Team+ 43
45Jimmi BricenoRepsol-Cativens.t.
46Sérgio SousaSram-Riboxx Cycling Teams.t.
47Jaroslaw DabrowskiMetinvest-Emiratess.t.
48Rory SutherlandTeam WWE+ 44
49Óscar SolisBouygues Telecoms.t.
50Wilson MarentesHollister Pro Cyclings.t.
51Jonas BjelkmarkSwedbank-PEABs.t.
52Omar FraileTeam CSC-Orbeas.t.
53Sascha DamrowTeam WWEs.t.
54Enrique SalgueiroVespa-Aprilia Racing+ 45
55Rob BrittonBoeing-Vivacom ProCyclings.t.
56Jean-François CamierBouygues Telecoms.t.
57David BoilyAlstom-RBCs.t.
58Kevin SeeldraeyersTeam Bintang+ 46
59Esad HasanovicPivovarna Lasko Cycling Teams.t.
60Petr IgnatenkoTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSCs.t.
61Koldo GilTeam CSC-Orbeas.t.
62Shaun LewisOz Cycling Project+ 47
63Lawrence WarbasseSram-Riboxx Cycling Teams.t.
64Yeison DelgadoVolksWagen-Mapeis.t.
65Matic StrgarPivovarna Lasko Cycling Team+ 48
66Moris PossoniCisco Cycling Teams.t.
67Víctor Hugo OrozcoTeam Bintangs.t.
68Hugo HouleAlstom-RBCs.t.
69Winner AnaconaVolksWagen-Mapeis.t.
70Joseph DombrowskiTeam WWEs.t.
71Sebastian SalasAlstom-RBCs.t.
72Chen ShikaiMeiji - Cannondales.t.
73Marlen ZmorkaMetinvest-Emirates+ 49
74Tobias LudvigssonSwedbank-PEABs.t.
75Alexander GottfriedTeam WWEs.t.
76Michael HepburnCisco Cycling Teams.t.
77Oleksandr SheydykMetinvest-Emirates+ 50
78Ilnur ZakarinTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSCs.t.
79Gilber ZuritaVolksWagen-Mapeis.t.
80Pierre-Henri LecuisinierAlstom-RBCs.t.
81Sonomtseren DelgerbayarOz Cycling Project+ 51
82Giorgio BrambillaMetinvest-Emiratess.t.
83Denys KarnulinMetinvest-Emirates+ 52
84Jaime Alberto CastañedaVolksWagen-Mapeis.t.
85Chad BeyerSram-Riboxx Cycling Teams.t.
86Jessy AnthonySram-Riboxx Cycling Teams.t.
87Eduard Alexander BeltranHollister Pro Cycling+ 53
88Konstantin KlimiankouTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSCs.t.
89Damien GaudinVolksWagen-Mapeis.t.
90Patrick SchellingCisco Cycling Team+ 54
91Estifanos KebedeRepsol-Cativens.t.
92Nikita NovikovTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSCs.t.
93Honorio MachadoRepsol-Cativen+ 55
94Juan GelabertTeam CSC-Orbeas.t.
95Joshua EdmondsonMeiji - Cannondales.t.
96Christian BertilssonSwedbank-PEABs.t.
97Baden CookeOz Cycling Projects.t.
98Warren BarguilBouygues Telecoms.t.
99Yauheni HutarovichPivovarna Lasko Cycling Teams.t.
100Adam Petrie-ArmstrongVespa-Aprilia Racing+ 56
101Florian SenechalMeiji - Cannondales.t.
102Magnus Cort NielsenSwedbank-PEABs.t.
103Thomas BonninTeam Bintangs.t.
104Carlos BaltazarPrio - Portos.t.
105Pavlin BalinskiBoeing-Vivacom ProCyclings.t.
106Tomohiro KinoshitaMeiji - Cannondales.t.
107Eloy TeruelTeam CSC-Orbea+ 57
108Bruno SilvaPrio - Portos.t.
109Jesus Merino CriadoTeam CSC-Orbeas.t.
110Juliano PolitoTeam WWEs.t.
111Will RoutleyBoeing-Vivacom ProCyclings.t.
112Bjørn Tore HolmCisco Cycling Teams.t.
113Ciaran KellyVespa-Aprilia Racings.t.
114Gennadiy TatarinovTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSCs.t.
115Aleksandr SerebriakovHollister Pro Cycling+ 58
116Peter PancakeAlstom-RBCs.t.
117Jamie SparlingBoeing-Vivacom ProCyclings.t.
118Mauro RichezeVespa-Aprilia Racings.t.
119Steven TronetSram-Riboxx Cycling Teams.t.
120Bruno SantosPrio - Portos.t.
121Julien El FaresBouygues Telecoms.t.
122Jonas AhlstrandSwedbank-PEABs.t.
123John Freddy AgudeloRepsol-Cativens.t.
124Oscar GattoVespa-Aprilia Racing+ 59
125Jan TratnikPivovarna Lasko Cycling Team+ 1'00
126Jonathan Tiernan-LockeBoeing-Vivacom ProCycling+ 1'01
127David LoosliVespa-Aprilia Racings.t.
128Sergei PomoshnikovTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSCs.t.
129Yoshimitsu HiratsukaMeiji - Cannondales.t.
130Alejandro BorrajoPivovarna Lasko Cycling Teams.t.
131Luis AfonsoPrio - Portos.t.
132Luka MezgecSram-Riboxx Cycling Teams.t.
133Wouter WeylandtBouygues Telecom+ 1'02
134Dimitri De FauwTeam Bintangs.t.
135Enrico BattaglinCisco Cycling Teams.t.
136Héctor Fabian AguilarHollister Pro Cyclings.t.
137Serafin José BlancoTeam CSC-Orbeas.t.
138Ramon DomeneTeam CSC-Orbeas.t.
139Mattias WestlingSwedbank-PEABs.t.
140André VitalPrio - Porto+ 1'03
141Bram TankinkTeam WWEs.t.
142Jens KeukeleireOz Cycling Project+ 1'04
143Marco FabbriPivovarna Lasko Cycling Teams.t.
144Nacer BouhanniMeiji - Cannondales.t.
145Daniel VeselyCisco Cycling Team+ 1'06
146Óscar AvelinoPrio - Portos.t.
147Justo MayoTeam WWEs.t.
148Rick ZabelVolksWagen-Mapei+ 1'07
149Eric YoungSram-Riboxx Cycling Team+ 1'08
150Francesco ChicchiBoeing-Vivacom ProCyclings.t.
151Karel HnikCisco Cycling Team+ 1'09
152Jarlinson Pantano GómezHollister Pro Cycling+ 1'10

Points Classification
1Rein TaaramäeBouygues Telecom25
2Domenico PozzovivoVespa-Aprilia Racing20
3Timofey KritskiyTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSC16
4David AbalTeam CSC-Orbea14
5Jaroslav PopovychMetinvest-Emirates12
6Martijn KeizerVolksWagen-Mapei10
7Gianpaolo CarusoCisco Cycling Team9
8Jose AlarconTeam Bintang8
9Rubén PlazaPrio - Porto7
10Stijn DevolderPivovarna Lasko Cycling Team6

Mountain Classification
1Rein TaaramäeBouygues Telecom16
2Domenico PozzovivoVespa-Aprilia Racing12
3Timofey KritskiyTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSC10
4David AbalTeam CSC-Orbea8
5Jaroslav PopovychMetinvest-Emirates6
6Martijn KeizerVolksWagen-Mapei4
7Gianpaolo CarusoCisco Cycling Team2

Team Classification
1Team Bintang38'30
2Bouygues Telecoms.t.
3Alstom-RBC+ 5
4Metinvest-Emiratess.t.
5Oz Cycling Project+ 17
6Vespa-Aprilia Racing+ 20
7Hollister Pro Cycling+ 21
8Tinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSC+ 22
9VolksWagen-Mapei+ 28
10Team CSC-Orbeas.t.
11Swedbank-PEAB+ 33
12Prio - Portos.t.
13Repsol-Cativen+ 36
14Pivovarna Lasko Cycling Teams.t.
15Cisco Cycling Team+ 39
16Team WWE+ 45
17Boeing-Vivacom ProCycling+ 48
18Meiji - Cannondales.t.
19Sram-Riboxx Cycling Team+ 58

Young Riders
1Martijn KeizerVolksWagen-Mapei12'38
2Jose AlarconTeam Bintang+ 6
3Yonathan MonsalveHollister Pro Cycling+ 26
4Anton VorobevTinkoff Bank - Rosneft OJSC+ 29
5Matthias BrändleVolksWagen-Mapeis.t.
6Omar FraileTeam CSC-Orbea+ 32
7David BoilyAlstom-RBC+ 33
8Lawrence WarbasseSram-Riboxx Cycling Team+ 35
9Hugo HouleAlstom-RBC+ 36
10Winner AnaconaVolksWagen-Mapeis.t.

Edited by CountArach on 18-04-2013 15:57
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Dannish Championship
Dannish Championship