· Members Online: 4
roturn, beagle, Blancott, frafa11

· Total Members: 160,829
· Newest Member: diclietle
View Thread
 Print Thread
The Politics Thread
t-baum
All the hate for trump by brits in this thread and a few months later it looks like you're going to elect the British version of him for prime minister. That's funny
i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa199/T-Baum_2007/3_bettini_attacks.jpg
Macquet wrote:

"We all know that wasn't the real footage of the Worlds anyway. That was just the staged footage to perpetuate the coverup that it was actually Vinokourov that won the race."

bigairgraphics.com
Alakagom
Boris Johnson should not be compared to Trump, at all. He may act strangely at times, but he is a decent politican.

It's actually quite sad how newspapers try to portray him as such.. especially International media who have no idea about him. But that's what they have to do, it makes money after all.

But I guess 8 years of leading London successfully, a multi-ethnic city that is leading world of finance doesn't count as relevant experience nowdays.
Edited by Alakagom on 25-06-2016 15:30
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

t-baum
Alakagom wrote:
Boris Johnson should not be compared to Trump, at all. He may act strangely at times, but he is a decent politican.

It's actually quite sad how newspapers try to portray him as such.. especially International media who have no idea about him. But that's what they have to do, it makes money after all.

But I guess 8 years of leading London successfully, a multi-ethnic city that is leading world of finance doesn't count as relevant experience nowdays.

Trump may act strangely at times, but he's a decent buissnessman.

It's quite sad how the media portrays trump they way they do, especially the international media.

But I guess around 40 years of billion dollar buisness experience doesn't count as relevant anymore. Our last president that everyone called God was a senator for three years and that qualifies him for president, so should trumps buisness experience.

See what I did there?
i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa199/T-Baum_2007/3_bettini_attacks.jpg
Macquet wrote:

"We all know that wasn't the real footage of the Worlds anyway. That was just the staged footage to perpetuate the coverup that it was actually Vinokourov that won the race."

bigairgraphics.com
Alakagom
t-baum wrote:
Alakagom wrote:

Trump may act strangely at times, but he's a decent buissnessman.

It's quite sad how the media portrays trump they way they do, especially the international media.

But I guess around 40 years of billion dollar buisness experience doesn't count as relevant anymore. Our last president that everyone called God was a senator for three years and that qualifies him for president, so should trumps buisness experience.

See what I did there?

Whatever comes out of Trump mouth creates media. Media doesn't have to do shit. And that will be his downfall, he says so much stupid reckless shit he will not win this election.

''Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!'''

You want such responses from your president? ''Appreciate the congrats...but I don't want congrats'' Like jesus christ, how can you elect someone like that.

Yea sorry but you can't compare politics and business. That's like you studying to be a doctor and at the end of your degree asked to become a lawyer. With that logic why do we even have PPE in university, everyone should study business and whoever makes good money will make us a good president.

Mark Zuckberg vs Rupert Murdoch for 2020! Billion dollar businesses must mean they have good understanding how international politics work.

But if leading a business where the only aim is to make money (and steal money such as Trump University) vs leading a country where you have to balance different needs of people, as well as other countries is comparable.

Trump is the best candidate since..forever.

At the end Trump won't come anywhere close winning, Trump will say dumb stuff that will lower his poll, there will be incidents that will propel him, but if Sanders endorses Clinton, and with Obama behind her, Democrats will crush it.
Edited by Alakagom on 25-06-2016 15:57
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/avatar.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/admin.png

Miguel98
Can we nuke Britain?

After Johnson decided not to run for Prime Minister.... Farage has resigned from UKIP.

Yep, nuke time.

Miguel98
Can we nuke Britain?

After Johnson decided not to run for Prime Minister.... Farage has resigned from UKIP.

Yep, nuke time.

Ad Bot
Posted on 06-09-2024 17:18
Bot Agent

IP: None  
ringo182
Miguel98 wrote:
Can we nuke Britain?

Yep, nuke time.

?!?!?!?!
Why? Because we've democratically decided to leave the EU.

I have said from the start, Britain won't leave the EU. Theresa May will become Prime Minister, a new deal will be negotiated between Britain and the EU and a second referendum will take place.

The only way Britain will leave is if the EU decides to throw it's toys out the pram and try to make an example of Britain. But they won't do that because Britain is one of the main funders of the EU and if it does break away and succeed (which it probably would do after a few years) it would open the door for several other countries who also want to leave and the EU would collapse.

weirdskyfan64
Boris Johnson is our new Foreign Secretary.
www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1564736.main_image.jpg
Disclaimer- Most of my posts are me thinking aloud. And most of what I think is rubbish.
Winner of a FIFA Prediction Fair Play Award (a phrase becoming increasingly ironic)
"... Because he (me) has a sound tactical mind in general..." jandal7, at 9:30 am GMT on 12th May 2016

NTTHRASH
Fucking wot--the "let's kill each other" thread here is civil?
"America. Show a nipple on television and the whole country goes ape-shit." -DubbelDekker

weirdskyfan64
'Difficult Topics' is the place to go if you want handbags.
Disclaimer- Most of my posts are me thinking aloud. And most of what I think is rubbish.
Winner of a FIFA Prediction Fair Play Award (a phrase becoming increasingly ironic)
"... Because he (me) has a sound tactical mind in general..." jandal7, at 9:30 am GMT on 12th May 2016

welker3257
Trump unofficially picked his VP today, Mike Pence, who is the governor of Indiana. I honestly think this was a bad pick, Indiana isn't much of a swing state, and Pence is a very "establishment" Republican. I would've selected, a Gov. from a swing state like a Kasich. IMO if Hilary picks a good VP, ideally for her from NY or PEN, she's got it won.
Gig 'em Aggies

Fast N' Loud Cycling Project - ICL

baseballlover312
welker3257 wrote:
Trump unofficially picked his VP today, Mike Pence, who is the governor of Indiana. I honestly think this was a bad pick, Indiana isn't much of a swing state, and Pence is a very "establishment" Republican. I would've selected, a Gov. from a swing state like a Kasich. IMO if Hilary picks a good VP, ideally for her from NY or PEN, she's got it won.

While I think a guy like Kasich would have benefited him more, Kasich made it expressly clear that he would never be Trump's VP.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

cunego59
Apart from his strategical value, what do you think of Pence? I've read a few things, seen a few videos, but could someone provide a few more details about his views/competences/résumé?

jseadog1
Today is the day. The United States names its next president! I cast my vote for Hillary and it is still looking in her favor but closer than it was the past few weeks. Trump could upset and grab Florida which would make it a very close race. If Clinton can hang on to FL and PA she should have enough votes to win it all. It will all be done in about 9-10 hours. I am nervous yet excited at the same time. Trump winning could be deadly for the USA in my opinion, and Hillary winning could cause outbreaks and riots. I think it is more of a lose-lose than a win-win but huge day for the United States nonetheless. I could not vote in 08 or 12 but I supported Obama both times. Lets hope I can go 3/3 Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/userproject.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/fantasy.png

PCM.Daily Survivor Season 2 Fan Favorite Winner

PCM.Daily NFL Fantasy Football Champion: 2012
PCM.Daily NHL Prediction Game Champion: 2013
PCM.Daily NFL Prediction Game Champion: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2021

cio93
jseadog1 wrote:
Drumpf winning could be deadly for THE WORLD in my opinion

baseballlover312
There's still time guys! Go out and vote the Hugh Mungus/Ken Bone ticket! 2016! It's our only hope!
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/funniest.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/forumthread.png
i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

jseadog1
True, could be deadly for the world also.. I don't get how someone with no experience could do so well.. I am starting to think Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" might have a legit shot in 2020 as its boiled down to popularity contest.

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2022/userproject.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/fantasy.png

PCM.Daily Survivor Season 2 Fan Favorite Winner

PCM.Daily NFL Fantasy Football Champion: 2012
PCM.Daily NHL Prediction Game Champion: 2013
PCM.Daily NFL Prediction Game Champion: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2021

matt17br
its all about kanye in 2020 please
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
deek12345
am i the only one that finds american politics weird ,its like a fucking circusGrin
Edited by deek12345 on 08-11-2016 21:12

matt17br
No

image.prntscr.com/image/cf1d85a6eb2a40bcb53ed8dd81cb1e7d.png
(Former) Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png Generali pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gen.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Easy part of Zoncolan