How to change Equipment in a save
By: sgdanny | Average Rating: 5.00 | Game version: PCM14
How to change equipment in a save
Example : Editing my Bardiani career
1. Open up PCM Fast Editor (Tuturial made in this editor)
2. Open up Sta_Brand, Dyn_Brand_Contract, Sta_Equipment_Model and Dyn_Equipment_Techno
3. In Dyn_Brand_Contract search your team name in filter and should look like this :
As you can see I have Cipollini Frames, Bontrager Wheels, SRAM Groupsets, Oakley Glasses and the Casque 1 Helmet. Say I want to get a new frame, then I would open Sta_Brand and find a new brand (or add one using this guide)
4. Instead of Cipollini frames I would like to have Cinelli frames, so first thing I want to do is have a contract with them. In Dyn_Brand_Contract and choose Cinelli instead of Cipollini.
5. Now I will go into sta_equipment_model and find out Cinelli got 2 frame models, one called Very Best Of and Wysiwyg. Now problem is that the R&D System still are developing Cipollini equipment, which is something we obviously can't allow.
6. In Dyn_Equipment_Techno I see that with Cipollini I had 2 frame models called RB1K and RB1K TT.
7. Now I have 2 frame spots and don't see a reason to fix the development stats of the old one, then I will find my two models found in sta_equipment_model under the filter of Cinelli.
Now I both have a contract with Cinelli and have their models in my R&D, so I can now have my team ride with Cinelli Frames. If you decide to add equipment in a save using my other tip, then make sure to add that first and then do from Step 1 from this tip after
Home | Submit a new Tip & Trick