You have to login in order to download this file.
Multiupload mirror: Part 1
| Part 2
| Part 3
Rapidshare mirror: Part 1
| Part 2
| Part 3
| Part 4
PCM.daily's first database release for PCM12. It's pretty much a direct port of the database for PCM11 with the exception of stages that haven't been converted to the new game yet.
However, you still get all the top-class equipment, several variants, all the new sponsors and much more.
Teams and riders
- 83 teams
- 3177 riders
- 1672 free agents
- Photos for 95% of the riders - many of these are 2012 photos
- 2011 Champions
- PCM.daily stats - completely revised stats (compared to the Cyanide DB). Note: Not yet fully optimized for PCM12
- 104 track riders with realistic stats
- 16 new races, including several new national championships
- Lots of new stages with real profiles/terrain
- Changing routes for the major races:
- 4 new Tour de France routes
- 4 new Giro d'Italia routes
- 1 new Vuelta a Espana route
- 6 new routes for the other WT races
- 1 new route for the World RR Championship
- 153 selectable frames
- 111 selectable wheels
- 188 selectable helmets
- Possibility to easily add custom equipment
- Lots of new shirts and accessories, and some new race leader shirts
- New race category icons
- New country flags
- "Cyanide News" replaced with "L'Equipe"
- More realistic names for generated young riders
- A few more scouting zones and more realism in terms of which countries that produce the best riders
- Realistic staff names (and more staff in general)
- More than 100 real journalists
- The Cya Top Tour renamed to UCI World Tour
- The Superprestige Ranking renamed to CQ Ranking
- Cyanide Trophy has been renamed to Velo d'Or
- 266 real-name sponsors with correct shirts, logos and mini-shirts
1. Download the file and open it with uTorrent or similar.
2. Wait for it to download.
3. When done, open the .exe file that you've downloaded.
4. Follow the guide. When installed where to install, make sure to point it to your main PCM-folder, e.g. Program Files/Cyanide/Name of Your PCM Folder.
5. Open the game, go to the Options screen, open the Database tab and pick the PCMdailyExpansionPack.cdb file.