» Pro Cycling Manager 2012
You have to login in order to download this file.
Excel Editor V6
04. July 2012 23:04 from CrueTrue
To avoid corrupted downloads and speed up the downloads a lot, we recommend using a download manager.
Lachi's Excel Editor for PCM12 which makes it possible to edit all tables of the database.
I updated my Excel "editor" from last year because I got a request to use it in Office 64 bit. So basically it is the same tool but also running in Excel 64 bit version.
- Extracts tables of the DB directly into excel sheets.
- Extracts data from CDB file faster than the full editor.
- Possibility to select which tables to open in Excel *
- Possibility to open additional tables in Excel at any time.
- Possibility to select which tables to export back into the DB.
- Works with Excel 2003 Professional / 2007 / 2010 (32/64bit versions)
* Opening XML-files in excel can take quite some time for bigger tables, so only select the ones you need.
How to use it:
1. Extract the files from the archive into one folder
2. Open the Excel file (Exporter.xls)
3. Use the buttons to Extract the DB, open additional tables and finally Build a new DB