You have to login in order to download this file.
Download Mirror: Part 1
| Part 2
More of the same - that's the short description of the V2 of PCM.daily's 2012 DB for PCM11.
More teams now have their 2012 jerseys, there's more 2012 equipment, more races with their 2012 profiles - and lots more. Let's recap:
- Out of 83 teams, 10 more have 2012 graphics, totalizing 64 teams with up to date shirts, transferts and logos
- More than half of these teams have got specific accessories, plus several new national champion shirts
- Rosters have been updated to include the latest transfers
- The stats have also been updated based on all the results of the year up to the Giro
- New 2012 photos for several teams
- 2012 race routes for 12 more races, including the 3 complete GTs and 3 other WT races
- The races have been moved to their correct 2012 dates, and have had their participation improved
- 2012 race leader jerseys for some races
- 17 new variants for World Tour races and World Championships
- Some more new future sponsors
- More than 150 new frames, helmets and wheels, most of these being 2012 teams equipment
- 35 more riders now have sound comments linked to them
- Rider statistics/palmares have had some updates
You can find the full feature list of the V1 here
1. Make sure that the PCM.daily 2012 DB V1 is installed.
2. Download this torrent file and open it with a program such as uTorrent.
3. When the package is downloaded within uTorrent, open PCMdaily2012DBV2PublicBeta-V1-to-PublicBetaV2-Update.exe
4. Follow the instructions. When asked where to install, make sure the destination folder is pointing to your main PCM-folder where the V1 is also installed.
5. Open the game and select PCMdaily2012DBV2PublicBeta.cdb in Options -> Database