» Pro Cycling Manager 2011
» Official Files
You have to login in order to download this file.
29. July 2011 09:23 from CrueTrue
To avoid corrupted downloads and speed up the downloads a lot, we recommend using a download manager.
The 4th and probably last patch for Pro Cycling Manager 2011 fixes a bunch of different issues, including the bug that made it impossible for AI teams to scout young riders.
Please notice that this patch changes the folder where databases have to be installed from My Docs/PCM/Users/Your Username/Database to My Docs7PCM/Database.
If the folder doesn't exist, create it yourself.
- Adds display of distance ridden for a race which has already begun.
- Adds a warning message if a game is launched and the player's TCP/UDP ports are not correctly opened for the PCM2011 application.
- Correct problem which prevented Omnium track races to be taken into account by the ladder.
- Adds display of profile of the upcoming stage when a game is loaded in stage mode.
- Corrects problem whereby world champion did not abandon his jersey in season 2.
- Negotiation with a sponsor is no longer possible if the manager has already postponed his answer for one week.
- Corrects various problems concerning the creation of a custom team.
- AI teams will mainly recruit young riders from regions which interest their sponsors.
[3D RACES & AI/GAMEPLAY]
- fixed: a water carrier follows a team-mate who has just attacked, in order to supply him with water.
- fixed : when nobody wants to relay in a group, player's riders who are have received a "Keep Position" order, ride very slowly.
- fixed: sometimes the peloton slows down for no apparent reason at the end of a race and the breakaway rider(s) win more easily.
- prevent exploit: the player, by assigning a low effort level to a rider under a "Keep Position" order, can block riders behind him.
- Adds the possibility to create a Start List for a race (Options page).
- Correct a possible bug in track race trophies.
- Tour de France update : several adjustments to rider attributes
- Custom databases are now to be found in "\Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2011\Database" instead of "\Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2011\Users\xxxxxx\Database"