You have to login in order to download this file.
PCM.daily's Database Team proudly presents the first update of the 2016 Expansion Pack for Pro Cycling Manager 2016.
This is an update for the Expansion Pack. Make sure you've installed V1.0.0 before installing this update!
Your questions will be more likely to be answered in the PCM.daily Projects section threads rather than in the comments section below!
New career needed for these changes to take effect:
- FIXED: Trispoke wheels used as rear wheel in TT races
- FIXED: Wrong nationality of Maral-Erdene Batmunkh
- FIXED: Height and weight of Matej Mohoric
- ADDED: C. Meier and M. Goss set to retire at the end of the 2016 season
No new career needed for these changes to take effect:
- FIXED: Virtu Pro team textures causing crashes
- FIXED: Missing jersey of GM Europa Ovini
- FIXED: Leader jerseys of some races (Catalunya, De Panne, etc) replaced by default jerseys
- UPDATED: 2016 leader jerseys for the Vuelta à España
- FIXED: Missing Lazer Z1 helmet
- FIXED: Missing Condor bike
- FIXED: Fully colored Merckx TT bike
- FIXED: Missing transferts of BMC Racing Team
- FIXED: Missing Isolated Buildings causing crashes in some races (Milano - Sanremo, Giro stage 2, etc)
- FIXED: Podium at Tour Down Under (togo's variant) causing crashes
- FIXED: Crashes while loading Driedaagse De Panne - Koksijde
- ADDED: 2016 variants for Ringerike GP and La Méditerranéenne (won't show up in 2016 in a career started before installation of this update, but will appear in the next seasons)
Because we got a lot of replies asking for help with the installation, we decided to write an extended installation guide for the installation.
1. Download the database from the Downloads section or with the download link below.
2. Extract all files
3. Open the folder where you extracted it.
3. Double click PCMdailyExpansionPack Setup.exe. When asked for Administrator permissions, click Okay or fill in a password of an administrator to continue.
4. Follow the steps of the installation.
A very crucial point in the installation is the step where you will have to choose the installation directory. This often goes wrong, so here's an extended guide:
By default, this is C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Pro Cycling Manager 2016, unless you installed Steam in a different location. If you have PCM in another language, the "Season" part of the default directory has to be translated into your own language (for example in Dutch it will be Pro Cycling Manager - Seizoen 2015). If you are still unsure, take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) thread.
Make sure to install the DB in your general PCM folder, NOT in the subfolder Database.
5. Complete the installation process. Installation can take a while considering it is a huge file.
6. Now it's time to start the game. When you create a new game (either Career/Pro Cyclist/One-off Race/etc), select PCMdailyExpansionPack_2015NC (to play with the national champions of 2015; recommended for Career or Pro Cyclist Mode) or PCMdailyExpansionPack_2016NC (to play with the national champions of 2016; recommended for One-off Race Mode) as your database.
7. You have completed the installation process of the database. Have fun!
If you followed this guide, but you’re still having problems with the installation, check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) thread on the forum. If your problem isn’t listed in there, ask your question in the Support thread.