· Total Members: 153,887
· Newest Member: onyxhostingde
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Off-Topic » Cycling
 Print Thread
Your Racing
Levi4life
Well if you need a 58 this wouldn't work. I am short, so I ride a 54.
i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp1/Dessel001/CozzaNydamV2.png

mrlol
Levi4life wrote:
I could, or I could sell it to a teammate(it is branded with team decals), or keep it, build it and sell my current bike so I still have 2, or I could be selfish and hang the prettiest one up in my room to stare atPfft

I would definatly stick with that last option Pfft

www.leoadriaansenfotografie.nl
Levi4life
Raced twice this weekend. first off was a 70 mile rr in shitty conditions on a rolling course. it rained for the 2 days prior and sprinkled the day of, so the course was flooded. So we were soaking wet, from massive puddles of water mixed with road grit and cow shit, then there was some nasty winds. we were doing 35 into the feedzon, so no-one could grab a bottle. I was dropped 40 miles in after a couple crashes split the field, and the course changed directions. The crit the next day went better. I got 11th after being in the breakaway till 8 to go.

valverde321
good luck! Hey will you ever make BMC or anything like that? I'd love to see that.

Levi4life
doubtful. I am too lazy

felix_29
what´s a BMC?

Levi4life
BMC Pro Cycling Team

felix_29
ok now i understand it...thought it was a kind of race or something like that

rjc_43
Rolling Eyes
imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/420/www.cleavercycling.co.uk/CleaverCyclingWebHeader.png

http://cleavercycling.co.uk
valverde321
Levi4life wrote:
doubtful. I am too lazy

aww thats too bad because if you did that would be pretty cool.

ringo182
my season has taken an early setback.

must have slept on my shoulder funny a couple of nights ago cause i've been in agony for the last couple of days. not great preperation when my first race was due to be this coming saturday. won't be making that unless the pain seriously diea down.

i'll see how i feel tomorrow morning and decide whether or not a trip to the hospital might be neededSad

Ad Bot
Posted on 08-12-2022 19:03
Bot Agent

IP: None  
felix_29
i was ill the last time so i only got about 100km in february and now only have 900 in total...but the first race is in more than 3 weeks so i will hopefully have some more kilometers then

chrica04
Levi, you and I can join BMC. Or how about Rock Racing? HAHA

Levi4life
Nah too big time for me. I'd settle for Yahoo! Their kits are pretty sweet, even if they aren't even continental statusPfft

chrica04
yea that would be cool, I come from same school and have ridden a lot of Matt Busche, so I'd like to follow that path!

Levi4life
Big races coming up this weekend. Merco Credit Union Cycling Classic used to be NRC, but no longer has the money. However there is a lot of prestige associated with the race, especially in California. There is a Crit on Saturday and Road Race Sunday.

Startlist for the Pro Crit(40 miles) is here https://www.sports...nId=161339

Here is the startlist for the pro RR(120 miles):https://www.sport...nId=161370

Big teams for both pro events are Bissell, Bahati Racing Team, Cal Berry Giant, United Health Care, ALA Lombardi Sport, with wildcards from Adageo, Team Type 1, Jelly Belly, Trek Livestrong (last years road race winner, Iggy Silva is on Trek), Cole House, and Chad Gerlach, Sterling Magnell plus whoever signs up day of race(Horner has been known to do that)

My crit is 28 miles long, while my road race is 75. It's one of those races that really excite me throughout the year. Some of them I could care less about, but these ones are big.

Deadpool
Bahati Racing?

What jersey will they be wearing? The team presentation is on the 13th of March, and that is when they were going to show the jersey.

Levi4life
Well they have 6 guys, 3 guys form the pro team including Bahati and Hilton Clarke, and 3 guys from the amateur squad. They have to have something though, as per USAC and NCNCA regs they can't all race in different kits.

chuckie
This is one for the guys on the British racing scene.These IOM guys are coming over to a big race here.
Any of these guys good?
:

Adam Johnson
Joe Kelly
Tom Mazzone
Chris Nicholson
Steve Williams
www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/races09/tdf09/tdf09st08gc-wegmann.jpg

rjc_43
Never heard of 'em.
imageprocessor.websimages.com/width/420/www.cleavercycling.co.uk/CleaverCyclingWebHeader.png

http://cleavercycling.co.uk
Jump to Forum: