· Total Members: 151,101
· Newest Member: ykumowip
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Clasica San Sebastian - Discussion
Fabianski
Wow, that AI is just so s**t. First, we send our rider with the lowest HI stat in the break. Then Moscon is just sleeping halfway through the race, getting dropped without a reason. Those random splits just suck, and unfortunately they occur way too often in hilly races imho.
Thanks to Basso (why him???), we're still 9 points better off than e.g. Philips - what a mess PCM does with Kelderman, just inexplicable. Sorry for you, Abhi!!!

Congrats to UBS, big win for Ponzi! And thanks for the report to LLS, although I'm really fed up with that stupid AI.

tastasol
Good job by Vingegaard to get in the break and hold on to a good 13th place. More than we expected coming into this, so very happy with that.

Congrats to UBS!

cunego59
Souheil Khederi! Not giving us anything for one and a half years, only to suddenly end up in the Top 20 here. The race basically happened exactly as I had hoped, putting a rider in the breakaway and then staying ahead for as long as possible. Vendrame or Vliegen would have been the better choice, so I can only echo Fabianski that AI rider selection for breakaways is sometimes frustrating (I have to assume it's at least in part simply the randomness of who spawns close to the front at the beginning of the race?), but comparably, we certainly got a good man for the job still.

Congrats UBS, that sprint from a small group was the perfect scenario for Ponzi. And thanks for the very good report once again LLS!

alexkr00
Had brought Dombrowski here hoping it would be a race good for climbers, but he had a disappointing performance, finishing lower than Conti. A decent ride from Benoot, but nothing too spectacular.
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/avatar21.png

DaveTwoBob
Thank the cycling gods Helme got in a big break and hung on for an amazing 8th place.

Next best Kraftwerk rider was 80th!

Commiserations to those managers who the cycling gods frowned on.

Thanks for the report LLS and congrats to UBS.
Manager of Renault Classic [ICL]
Manager of Kraftwerk Man Machine [Man Game]

knockout
Perfectly fine with a third place by Lopez. Not a big fan of that early aggression with more than 40k to go but the rest of the team let him down a bit anyway. Good racing in the final.

Thanks for the report!
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Gustavovskiy
Definitely not the best version of Borges. Can't be happy with that. Better luck next time I guess. Congrats on a old-school victory from Ponzi, Bushwackers! And thanks for another great report LLS!
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2021/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2021/Micros/duo.png

ember
That was an intense finale! Thank you for the report Smile

Seeing how the race developed, I thought this was going to be a great race for Kwiatkowski. A pity he just had to give up on following the front group all the way home. 7th is okayish from him on such a day, but I must admit I had hoped for more from Amezawa, as I'm not sure he got to do much support duties before the splits.

Only three races left for Kwiatkowski this season now, with the next being Balkans, where he'll be joined by Amezawa as well. Though, having seen how they've raced together this season, I'm not sure if that's favourable for Kwiatkowski or not! Pfft

Cool to see Ponzi deliver, congratulations, Bushwackers!

redordead
4th is definitely better than I expected Grin

Beltran is keeping up his strong form, now already passing last year's points total. Classics aren't his best races, but I was hoping the numerous tough climbs would suit him here and I'm glad I was right Smile

The top spots look pretty good, but beyond that it's a pretty mixed bag of results and a bit too random I guess. Looks like climbing ability definitely was a factor and the large breakaway didn't help things. I gotta be happy Beltran was at the front the whole time, even if the rest of the team barely scored. Commiserations to those who didn't get the rub of the green.

Thanks for the report LLS and congrats to UBS on the win Smile

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2021/mgmanager21.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogańćar

roturn
2nd is fine here. Obviously always hoping for the win with De Bie in hilly classics but the profile allowed a small group sprint as most likely scenario and then it`s hard to beat Ponzi on a good day.

Congrats on the win and also to those that got rewarded for the break attempt here.

Thanks for the report.

Croatia14
Great racing and cool result! Report was very nice too Smile
ICL20 // Euskaltel Story // Can't Slow Down // 21 and Done // Dreams of a Viper

since 2018: Radsim'05: Astana
Most Improved Team 2018 & 2019 // Manager of the Year 2018, 2019 & 2020

PCM.daily Awards:
Most Improved Member '16 // MG New Manager '16 // Thread of the Year (PCT Roundtable Analysis) '17 '18 '19 // Most Helpful Member '18 '19 '20 // MG Team of the Year (Isostar - Adriatic) '18 // MG Manager of the Year '18 '19 // Member of the Year '19
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png
i.imgur.com/LIXbw59.png
pcmdaily.com/files/exppack/Banner/dbteambanner2022-2.png

RSM-news/PCM.daily 2019 DB Updates: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
PCM.daily DB 2020 Updates: 1 // 2 // 3
PCM.daily Expansion Pack for PCM20 Updates: 1 // 1.5 // 1.8

Ad Bot
Posted on 03-07-2022 05:51
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Bikex
Shame Mohoric couldn't stay with the other favorites in the end. 6th is still acceptable though. Thanks for the nice report and congrats UBS!

OlegTinkov
Very cool race/report to follow from the beginning to the end and thanks again for using my sponsorkits Luis Leon Sanchez, really gives the reports extra ambiance. Happy with 3 riders in the top-20.

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
Jump to Forum: