· Total Members: 148,936
· Newest Member: JessicaLauren
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Teams HQ
 Print Thread
[CT 21] McCormick Pro Cycling
redordead
Boswell could be very well suited to life in CT. If Keough gets back to his normal level and Kuss keeps doing what he's doing than this seems like a very nice trio to push for promotion Smile

A shame Frankovic had to leave Sad

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogańćar

Fabianski
I agree with the previous writers. Boswell, Keough and Kuss should carry you quite far if they work out as expected - and don't forget McNulty, who could be in for quite a few U25 points already!

I hope Walscheid will be of great use to you - thanks again for helping me out! And I hope you'll be able to max him one day - but at least with the current stats he should be a great leadout rider Smile

Ulrich Ulriksen
Thanks for the positive comments. I think we are a 5th to 10th place team in normal circumstances - not sure if these are normal circumstances. I fear for Kuss with the deeper squads this year, I think Nordstrom and Volcanica both have 2 or 3 riders at his level or better and I haven't looked at many others.

I think our upside comes from McNulty in the U25 and if Walschied and Tivani can steal some points in the sprint chaos at lesser races.

Promotion this year would be ahead of schedule so only upside there.

@redordead - Mateo found a good new home although he is still a little hurt about being rejected by his home team
Man Game: McCormick Pro Cycling

Ad Bot
Posted on 20-10-2021 08:16
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Nemolito
I would like to echo what Abhi said, nicely done again with the regional focus, while also strengthening your team! Would be an amazing time to promote, allowing you to max McNulty yourself in PCT next season. I'm looking forward to reporting on your races, and meeting you in C1 from time to time!

Bikex
Great team! Hopefully Van Winden can contribute to a good end result and does not let himself go too much considering his nearing retirement.

TheManxMissile
I think Tivani could be one of the signings of the season, really think he could do very well in the CT this year.
Promotion will be a fight, just because the CT feels even more stacked than usual this year, but Boswell & smart McNulty planning will get in there.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Jump to Forum: