· Total Members: 146,507
· Newest Member: Tobyyy
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Balkans International Discussion
Ollfardh
It was fun while it lasted, we need an Oomen attack tomorrow!
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

DaveTwoBob
Amazed that Denz is hanging in there, if he can keep a top 20 and Young Rider podium it would be a great result. It looks like Flügel is riding in support for Denz!

Thanks for the super reports Ulrich.
Manager of Suntory [ICL]
Manager of Kraftwerk Man Machine [Man Game]

AbhishekLFC
Funny how every other relegation threatened team have been scoring big this month, and here we are, fighting over scraps Smile

Sykkel_Freak
Schreurs has been showing signs of weakness on previous stages, and today finally lost a lot of time. I'm disappointed he's not able to perform at the level of Calmejane, Waeytens and Denz, as I feel like he's easily had that in him before this season. Now we have to hope we can succeed with a break and get a stage result before the race ends.

Ad Bot
Posted on 12-04-2021 17:20
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Gustavovskiy
Nothing in store for us, but it's been a very interesting race to follow with such detailed reports and packed action! Calmejane leading is also a curious perk. Congrats on the win CT.
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png

knockout
Oh jeez

Now the hope has to be on Sakalou to deliver a result through the KoM jersey. He looked quite exhausted at the end of the stage so i hope he will save energy on the next two stages and go for the big points on stage 8. Maybe someone else (Moazemi?) Could go for it on S6.
A Big Thank You To All MG Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mgmanager.png

Croatia14
I'm very surprised Mohoric still is in the conversation for a podium or at least the Top5. Hopefully he can get us there.
ICL20 // Euskaltel Story // Can't Slow Down // 21 and Done // Dreams of a Viper

since 2018: Radsim'05: Astana
Most Improved Team 2018 & 2019 // Manager of the Year 2018, 2019 & 2020

PCM.daily Awards:
Most Improved Member '16 // MG New Manager '16 // Thread of the Year (PCT Roundtable Analysis) '17 '18 '19 // Most Helpful Member '18 '19 '20 // MG Team of the Year (Isostar - Adriatic) '18 // MG Manager of the Year '18 '19 // Member of the Year '19
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png
i.imgur.com/LIXbw59.png
i.imgur.com/X7eDBRB.png

RSM-news/PCM.daily 2019 DB Updates: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
PCM.daily DB 2020 Updates: 1 // 2 // 3
PCM.daily Expansion Pack for PCM20 Updates: 1 // 1.5 // 1.8

redordead
AbhishekLFC wrote:
Funny how every other relegation threatened team have been scoring big this month, and here we are, fighting over scraps Smile

What are you talking about, we've probably scored 20 pts over the last 20 RD's Pfft

If Beltran doesn't find a way to finish top 3 in this race... well it's gonna spell trouble.

pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/mgnewmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/Awards2020/mghq2.png

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

AbhishekLFC
redordead wrote:
AbhishekLFC wrote:
Funny how almost every other relegation threatened team have been scoring big this month, and here we are, fighting over scraps Smile

What are you talking about, we've probably scored 20 pts over the last 20 RD's Pfft

If Beltran doesn't find a way to finish top 3 in this race... well it's gonna spell trouble.

I stand corrected Pfft

jph27
redordead wrote:
AbhishekLFC wrote:

I've been keeping an unofficial rankings file and the good news is that you scored more than 20 points over those 20 RDs. The bad news is you've scored more in 5 RDs so far here than you did in that last 20 Pfft

redordead
jph27 wrote:
redordead wrote:
AbhishekLFC wrote:

I've been keeping an unofficial rankings file and the good news is that you scored more than 20 points over those 20 RDs. The bad news is you've scored more in 5 RDs so far here than you did in that last 20 Pfft

Well it can't be much more than 20 pts :lol:

I know I scored more here, but I hope to score around 200 pts here, so still a lot to do for Beltran Pfft

"I am a cyclist, I may not be the best, but that is what I strive to be. I may never get there, but I will never quit trying." - Tadej Pogačar

valverde321
Well its not looking too great, but with one stage where gaps will occur its not over yet atleast. 2 seconds separates 7-9th so lots could change.

CrueTrue
Wow, it's really quite stupid to let three riders of that caliber steal 2 minutes like that in a hilly stage race where every second counts...

EBH should have led the race by now. Hopefully he will when we reach the finish line of the last stage.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
Croatia14
Big one by Palini, congrats Abhi Smile attentive riding by Mohoric. Another stage that would've been a must win for Kump in PCM15 turned out to be absolutely nothing in PCM18 for us though.
ICL20 // Euskaltel Story // Can't Slow Down // 21 and Done // Dreams of a Viper

since 2018: Radsim'05: Astana
Most Improved Team 2018 & 2019 // Manager of the Year 2018, 2019 & 2020

PCM.daily Awards:
Most Improved Member '16 // MG New Manager '16 // Thread of the Year (PCT Roundtable Analysis) '17 '18 '19 // Most Helpful Member '18 '19 '20 // MG Team of the Year (Isostar - Adriatic) '18 // MG Manager of the Year '18 '19 // Member of the Year '19
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png
i.imgur.com/LIXbw59.png
i.imgur.com/X7eDBRB.png

RSM-news/PCM.daily 2019 DB Updates: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
PCM.daily DB 2020 Updates: 1 // 2 // 3
PCM.daily Expansion Pack for PCM20 Updates: 1 // 1.5 // 1.8

jandal7
Philips doubling up today, love to see it Grin
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
24/2/21 - kandesbunzler said “I don’t drink famous people.”

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [Doomed] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing
[CX] Listerijns & Kiwis

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
3x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x3
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

AbhishekLFC
Glad to see some of our riders finally waking up Grin

Thanks guys Smile

redordead
Boring stage from our perspective, no time lost is the main thing. Hoping for another boring stage tomorrow so Beltran can rest and attack in the last stage.

roturn
Next time loss for De Bie and all others. By now they should at least try to join the break or attack at some point.

Bjartne
Another day in yellow, we'll take that! Smile

Hopefully also wearing it on the last stage of the tour, but I fear that Calmejane will slide down the rankings when it matters the most.

Gustavovskiy
Another anonymous day in the saddle for us. At least it is good to see Phillips find a much needed random win.

Let's see how that flat stage works tomorrow.
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png

Jump to Forum: