· Total Members: 143,200
· Newest Member: xRonmel
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2020 » PCM 20: Database
 Print Thread
2020 Full Database
lord97
I've install the db and copied every files as you asked me but I can't get UCI pro series team like I saw on your twitter. Can you please help me to fix that problem ?

lovic10
lord97 wrote:
I've install the db and copied every files as you asked me but I can't get UCI pro series team like I saw on your twitter. Can you please help me to fix that problem ?

What do you mean by you can't get uci pro series team. In which mode? If it's in one day race mode, have you verify you have choose a UCI Pro Series team?

lord97
lovic10 wrote:
lord97 wrote:

What do you mean by you can't get uci pro series team. In which mode? If it's in one day race mode, have you verify you have choose a UCI Pro Series team?

In career when when I have to chose the team to start with I only have 4 categories: WT, Continental pro, Continental and personalized. there is no UCI PRo series

lord97
lovic10 wrote:
lord97 wrote:

In career when when I have to chose the team to start with I only have 4 categories: WT, Continental pro, Continental and personalized. there is no UCI PRo series

lovic10
Continental Pro is UCI Pro Series. Its just because I haven't traduced the database in English

espana7
@lovic10 I uploaded all the stages in CM_Stages, but vuelta variant by vflo76 doesn't work(its just quebec - quebec)

lovic10
espana7 wrote:
@lovic10 I uploaded all the stages in CM_Stages, but vuelta variant by vflo76 doesn't work(its just quebec - quebec)

It shouldn't be. Check that you haven't that ones in Stages instead of CM_Stages. And if you got in both delete the ones from Stages

Ad Bot
Posted on 14-08-2020 07:22
Bot Agent

IP: None  
RakiaTime
hi, im having a huge problem with your mod, all the menus are a garbled mess at 16/9 resolutions and only work at 4/3

lovic10
RakiaTime wrote:
hi, im having a huge problem with your mod, all the menus are a garbled mess at 16/9 resolutions and only work at 4/3

Hi, I don't understand your problem but it doesn't sound a Mod problem. Nobody had any problem with resolutions because of the mod so I don't know what happend

Jump to Forum: