· Total Members: 141,064
· Newest Member: Se
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Scandinavia Open Road Race Discussion
Ollfardh
Great racing by Oomen again, this boy is the future. Just don't do one of your crazy attacks tomorrow!
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Croatia14
That's how I love my Isostars. The ones that are very well placed in the GC and could reach a Top 10 overall (Augustyn, Polanc) chase for nothing and get dropped, while Peeter Tarvis, the only guy worse than Mohoric in the opening TT, chills and stays in the group. Lovely stuff.

If Mohoric would've at least tried something...
ICL // Euskaltel Story // Can't Slow Down // 21 and Done // Dreams of a Viper

since 2018: Radsim'05: Astana
Most Improved Team 2018 & 2019 // Manager of the Year 2018 & 2019

PCM.daily Awards:
Most Improved Member '16 // MG New Manager '16 // Thread of the Year (PCT Roundtable Analysis) '17 '18 '19 // Most Helpful Member '18 '19 // MG Team of the Year (Isostar - Adriatic) '18 // MG Manager of the Year '18 '19 // Member of the Year '19
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png
i.imgur.com/LIXbw59.png
pcmdaily.com/files/exppack/Banner/db_blue.jpg

RSM-news/PCM.daily 2019 DB Updates: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
PCM.daily DB 2020 Updates: 1

tastasol
Looked good for a long time, but in the end a kind of result that was quite bad for Stake Laengen, with a quite big group coming to the finish and him some seconds behind. I want to see the guys try to get in the break tomorrow!

Congrats on the win tsmoha! Guess Bobridge decided to show up again after he was written off last night Wink

AbhishekLFC
So much work to finish last in the leading group Rolling Eyes

ember
Don't know what meal we had before the prologue, but it clearly didn't last until stage 2 Pfft

That was muh more as expected, fingers crossed we can join the fun up front in a breakaway on the final stage.

Congratulations on the win, tsmoha. Everything going perfect so far for your team Smile

Ad Bot
Posted on 07-04-2020 20:02
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Bjartne
Caruso with the climbers jersey today, and that's the only points we'll get home from Scandinavia Pfft

OlegTinkov
Chernetskiy in the first group is pretty good!

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
Marcovdw
tastasol wrote:
Looked good for a long time, but in the end a kind of result that was quite bad for Stake Laengen, with a quite big group coming to the finish and him some seconds behind. I want to see the guys try to get in the break tomorrow!

Bjartne wrote:
Caruso with the climbers jersey today, and that's the only points we'll get home from Scandinavia Pfft

Congrats guys! Pfft
Manager of Minions

Ollfardh
Big turnaround here! Congrats to the surprise winners, and in the end quite lucky Oomen got to save his white.

Thanks for the reports as well Marco!
Edited by Ollfardh on 26-03-2020 15:42
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

tsmoha
Ouch. That's an awful way to throw away a GC podium.

Thanks for the reports though! Can't complain with two stage wins, I guess.

knockout
Congrats to Grieg but this is some next level bullshit in terms of AI.
A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/thread.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/thread.png

jph27
Even the AI wants us to relegate now? There's no reason for us not to be pulling there. 5th isn't bad, but it's a big difference from 1st.

Thanks for the reports nonetheless Marco!

tastasol
Wow.

Intially very disappointed that we had no one in the break, but then Stake Laengen decided to bridge up himself. Didn't really have any expectations for anything other than a fun day, but we just have to be happy that the peloton decided to fuck it up.

And suddenly we walk away from a race where we hoped for a top 20 or so with Stake Laengen with a win. Big, big bonus points and of course super happy to see us doing so good when we visit Sweden. That being said, the AI was proper bad today, so I have to feel for those being punished rather hard for that.

Thanks for all the reports Marco and thanks for the congrats, guys!

ember
Shock

Congratulations, tastasol. Fair to say that Stake managed the goal of a top 30.

Must admit I was hopeful of seeing us in the breakaway with that many riders up front, but no chance. And looking at some of the names present, admittedly we weren't strong enough, which is a fair case.

Thank you for the reports, Marcovdw, and your contribution to moving the season forward Smile

AbhishekLFC
Not even worth following our races anymore...

Don't know how our leader gets caught out every time, our riders never join the break, never try for the KOM, and don't sprint in stage races where there's a bunch sprint Sad

jandal7
What a shame for the AI, but awesome ride nevertheless for VSL, congrats tastasol!

Real shame Dyrnes couldn't get the win there, so damn close Sad Especially since we did even worse than my tiny expectations of the GC fight. Really not sure what is up with Bazhkou this season
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [PCT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing
[CX] Listerijns & Kiwis

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
3x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x3
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png
i.imgur.com/k5QUxJi.png

Bjartne
Caruso, what an absolute legend! Banana

Congrats for the overall victory tastasol and thank you for brilliant reporting Marcovdw! Smile

jaxika
Wow, the last man on the board, Paulus saved the day and all the race to being a zero pointer and with a greatt style Smile

Thanks for the interesting report Marcovdw Wink

fjhoekie
Minor GC result, top 30 still... Not great, but not too terrible either...
Manager of Team Popo4Ever p/b Nemiroff in the PCM.Daily Man-Game

Jump to Forum: