· Total Members: 141,798
· Newest Member: viktor4451
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tirreno - Adriatico Discussion
tsmoha
That was quite an interesting strategy from our boys Grin nice moves by Miller (who really impressed me with this result, as he just signed the very last possible contract for our team, just because I liked him in real life) and Smith.

Morton doing okay, I guess. Close to a Top-5 is about right, at least he didn't crack. Not sure, who much damage the next stage will do, but my new goal is to win this team classification after this awesome stage result today. And of course Morton must keep this 6th in GC at least.

Tamijo
Congrats to Puma

Martin not here to rest his legs, first to attack at PT level and even get a 2nd top 10. Really hope he will be this strong when PCT points is a stake.

Brilliant report again -- thanks !!

cio93
I am still very much wary of stage 6!! Spilak will most certainly be out for blood and we can't afford to let him slip away in the final, and 18 seconds isn't much of a gap if Herklotz misses the podium.

But for the moment, I will absolutely consider this perfomance a massive success and a confirmation that winter training was the right move. What a ride!
Thanks Tamijo, and thank you PCM 18, you seem to be kind to us as well so far.

And yet again I have to highlight Yikui Niu! Shock

Our exotic silent auction pickup keeps impressing me massively, from 22nd in his home race to these two mountain stages where he kept up far longer than expected (among the last 30 riders before the final climb!!), this unmaxed 73mo rider looks like a small gem that I'm very quickly growing fond of.

It's a slight stretch to fit him into the team nationality-wise, but I think I'll keep this guy! Smile

Ad Bot
Posted on 25-05-2020 16:46
Bot Agent

IP: None  
alexkr00
Let's hope the podium won't change in the next stage Smile
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

jandal7
What a performance from that Kiwi duo Grin
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [PCT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing
[CX] Listerijns & Kiwis

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
3x i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png x3
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

DubbelDekker
Oooh so close Kruijswijk! Great effort
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

ember
Judging by that result, I'll be very happy if we somehow manage to survive relegation this season. Must admit this wasn't what I hoped for. Obviously very worrying that Taaramäe just didn't have it. Fair enough, his positioning was bad, but he still lost time to the front runners in the final kilometer, which isn't a good sign.

Impressive from Herklotz, what a MG legend he'll be! Congratulations, cio Smile

Croatia14
God I hate Herklotz.
ICL // Euskaltel Story // Can't Slow Down // 21 and Done // Dreams of a Viper

since 2018: Radsim'05: Astana
Most Improved Team 2018 & 2019 // Manager of the Year 2018 & 2019

PCM.daily Awards:
Most Improved Member '16 // MG New Manager '16 // Thread of the Year (PCT Roundtable Analysis) '17 '18 '19 // Most Helpful Member '18 '19 // MG Team of the Year (Isostar - Adriatic) '18 // MG Manager of the Year '18 '19 // Member of the Year '19
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png
i.imgur.com/LIXbw59.png
pcmdaily.com/files/exppack/Banner/db_blue.jpg

RSM-news/PCM.daily 2019 DB Updates: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
PCM.daily DB 2020 Updates: 1

sgdanny
Pretty solid display here from Wellens, will take a 8th place in the GC anyday of the week with this opposition. He even outdid some stronger riders, so its nice to see
i.imgur.com/pyvc2uc.png

i.imgur.com/LG7ailu.png

SportingNonsense
Gah, how the hell does Kirsch not feature in a peloton that still has 95 riders. Ridiculous.
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

SotD
Decent stuff from Lecuisinier to jump to 5th in the GC as well as getting some points here and there. The loss of U25 points will likely be very bad for his overall points though. Herklotz unbeatable in this version of the game too it seems. Congrats cio! Smile

In terms of the GC I guess we are where we can get. Maybe we even drop back a bit due to the hilly finish, but let's hope it's a bit mountainous too in the finish.

Getting 2nd in the points category looks increasingly difficult for Coquard with Spilak up there tomorrow aswell (probably) - So he definately needs to win stage 7.
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

SportingNonsense
4 in the break is fun, but would have been more fun on a mountain stage. Didn't work out, when really thought Kirsch could at least Top 10 it - evidently worked to the benefit of former rider Konig more!
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

SotD
Baring any disaster Lecuisinier will take that 5th place, which is good. He seems attentive in the finales but not aggressive throughout. I hope he gets to attack a bit in the future.

I guess a breakaway of this size was the best thing that could happen, as it gives Coquard a small chance for the points jersey, while 2nd atleast seems secure. With some luck Lecuisinier can keep his 4th too... too bad we dont want to join breakaways though!
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

tsmoha
Meh stage, really. And yet we almost managed to lose the lead in the team's classification. Anyway. We kept it and should be able to keep it, if there isn't some worst case scenario split.

Morton 6th then. A slightly better mountain stage and he could have made the Top-5. 6th place wouldn't be disastrous though, so please do not mess it up in the final stage.

Croatia14
Useless.
ICL // Euskaltel Story // Can't Slow Down // 21 and Done // Dreams of a Viper

since 2018: Radsim'05: Astana
Most Improved Team 2018 & 2019 // Manager of the Year 2018 & 2019

PCM.daily Awards:
Most Improved Member '16 // MG New Manager '16 // Thread of the Year (PCT Roundtable Analysis) '17 '18 '19 // Most Helpful Member '18 '19 // MG Team of the Year (Isostar - Adriatic) '18 // MG Manager of the Year '18 '19 // Member of the Year '19
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/moty.png
i.imgur.com/LIXbw59.png
pcmdaily.com/files/exppack/Banner/db_blue.jpg

RSM-news/PCM.daily 2019 DB Updates: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
PCM.daily DB 2020 Updates: 1

sgdanny
again weird breakaway from the AI. Shapira is all right, but Bostner too? Shouldnt he be protecting Wellens on the final GC stage? didnt lose many points from this, but as we neither did well enough to secure the KoM or even get on the podium for such a tactic, then yeah I'm certainly gonna be dissapointed with this result
i.imgur.com/pyvc2uc.png

i.imgur.com/LG7ailu.png

tastasol
Horrible race for our "GC guys", but at least Stake Laengen has been showing himself on the last two stages now. But all in all, this looks like a race to forget.

CrueTrue
Conclusion: Quintana still complstely useless.

http://www.pcmdaily.com
ember
Disappointing to see no action at all on the final "GC stage", especially when there's many riders with all the right reasons to attack and ride aggressive, seeing how close the GC is.

Thank you for the report, Fabianski, it's another good one! Smile

Aquarius97
That was a great team effort yes. 3 riders in the Top6 of the stage, fantastic. I think one of them should have sacrified himself for the other two so he could have had stage winning chances, but it's still some decent points. Close to Top20 in GC, 3rd in U25, and some minor places in KoM, pretty much what i could expect from Ndayisenga here. Not sending any real leader here and getting some good points out of this race, pretty much a perfect scenario
Manager of [MG] Repsol - Netflix

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/newmanager.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/improved.png

Jump to Forum: