Print Thread
Tour de Slovenie Discussion
ryant
So.... we took a risk here and it seems it wont pay off... That sucks
i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/ryant15/yorkshire_zpsw1qiv8uk.png

Banana John St Ledger in Team Bunzl-Centrica and Team U25Banana

Red Bull Driver in RFactor

valverde321
Gaps a little bigger than I was hoping, but we are still in great position, with 3 in the Top 10 right now, and honestly if Rolland keeps his form (which I think he will with how PCM18 daily form works) he could be in for a great ride.

Ad Bot
Posted on 07-12-2019 00:02
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Sykkel_Freak
Great stage from Hermans. He came so close to the stage win, but taking the KoM jersey is a nice consolation!

Yellow Jersey
Great start from Zordan but disaster all round. Barrio blew it, wasn't expecting much but still disapointing and Dowsett even worst, with the TTT deficit I can't consider Zordan an actual GC contender so it's fighting for stage wins I guess, and maybe a KOM?

AbhishekLFC
Kelderman did what he could but the TTs will ruin any hopes of getting a good placing. Ah well, hope he's just as active in the next hilly stage and goes for the win.

Tamijo
We did at least try too do a lot on this stage, that was something.

Congratz to Atlantius, thanks to Fabianski for another brilliant report

beagle
Disappointing result, late effort came too late. We haven't lost race yet, but there is no more space for next hesitation!
Manager of Iberia - Team Degenkolb in Man-Game

Gustavovskiy
Massive letdown from Trofimov. All of yesterday's gains down the drain. Fortunately Figueiredo and Cornu are still with a shot of a good result.

Pretty interesting stage otherwise. Congrats Atlantius!

Any idea why we're riding in Cyanide default jerseys? It's pretty annoying tbh
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2019/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2019/Micros/duo.png

Fabianski
Gustavovskiy wrote:

As I wrote yesterday, your jersey has a different image size than all the others. That might be the reason, but I don't really know how to check.

EDIT: OK, I just downsized your jersey to the normal size, and that solves the problem. As I'm already done with Tour de Slovenie, this won't be fixed for this race - or I'd have to redo the whole race. But we should definitely fix it in the DB.
Edited by Fabianski on 02-12-2019 17:26
i.imgur.com/Ivui2bO.png

Bjartne
I hope this is gonna be our weakest race of the season, cause if there are more races like this to follow, we're quickly fading away from PCT Pfft

Yet another fantastic report!!

jandal7
Oh my days what an amazing team ride, absolutely phenomenal stuff! Everyone doing their jobs to perfection and then Debesay and Houle finishing it off perfectly BananaBanana Just awesome! Such a shame then how the TTT went (and that Bazhkou isn't riding for GC as he could have followed) as that could have been a huge GC day for us as well. As it stands hopefully Houle can cut his losses and do a decent ride on Stage 5 for a top 15 on GC. Still not going to be anywhere near what we wanted from the race.

Also that definitely read like a real race, right down to Houle getting the stage win after helping the ISA riders attack the yellow jersey! Pfft
Edited by jandal7 on 02-12-2019 20:40
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [PCT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing
[CX] Listerijns & BoK

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png
i.imgur.com/kDSWYiK.png
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

Ollfardh
Yup, back to normal.
Changed my sig, this was getting absurd.

Croatia14
Xero magic

Yellow Jersey
Congratz Jandal! Exciting stage but sadly there is nothing to bring home from it.

sammyt93
I'm just going to claim that we were trying to put the hurt on the peloton to make it easier for Wahyudi to get in another break and get the points needed to reclaim and defend the KOM jersey he won last season.

DaveTwoBob
Flugel looked good after stage 2 then the team totally let him down in the crosswinds Smile
Manager of Suntory [ICL]
Manager of Kraftwerk Man Machine [Man Game]

Gustavovskiy
Fabianski wrote:
Gustavovskiy wrote:

As I wrote yesterday, your jersey has a different image size than all the others. That might be the reason, but I don't really know how to check.

EDIT: OK, I just downsized your jersey to the normal size, and that solves the problem. As I'm already done with Tour de Slovenie, this won't be fixed for this race - or I'd have to redo the whole race. But we should definitely fix it in the DB.

Ah sorry mate, I missed your last reply. Thanks for the explanation. I had sent a correct size shirt before the season started, but I understand that it must have been some sort of mixup. Thanks for figuring it out.

As to the stage, another mightly interesting day out in the saddle. Congrats jandal. Houle surely deserved this triumph! Amazing report as well Fab!

Figueiredo as fallen off the top10, so only Cornu to ride our colours tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Go Dominique!
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2019/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2019/Micros/duo.png

valverde321
Well that was a crazy stage. Serry falling back sucks, but Rolland and Shikai are in good spots now.

Luis Leon Sanchez
Well that stage was a bit of a mess :lol:

I suppose I've gotta be pretty happy with Costa finishing 11th, in an important group on the road. Him in 9th in the GC is a good position going into the final 2 stages as he's one of the best of the Top 15 in regards to his HIL and TT combo. A good ride from him tomorrow will set him up nicely for an all-out assault on the final stage, which needs to be ridden hard.

AbhishekLFC
Don't know what the team was up to there. The hard just got harder to get anything from this race...

Jump to Forum: