· Total Members: 140,107
· Newest Member: gbrg44
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Cont-Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Vuelta al Tachira Discussion
Bjartne
As expected, these 3 first stages are qoing to be very quiet for Europcar, only focus is to not loose any seconds for Atapuma really.

As for this stage, confident and untroubled win by Mohs, will be interresting to see how far the yellow jersey can hold on to the peloton in stage 4.

Fabianski
A bit disappointed by Cissé's performance. If PCM considered him to be one of the stage favorites, then 8th place isn't what I'd hope for. At least that's one point, still better than nothing.
And glad the climbers made it back.

Congrats to GCN, solid start. Will they keep the jersey from the first to the last stage?
i.imgur.com/Ivui2bO.png

Ad Bot
Posted on 13-12-2019 20:30
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Kentaurus
Very solid podium spot for Keough to open up Tachira, just need to keep with the consistent results and take advantage when the right opportunities open up! Grats to GCN on what promises to be a very strong race.

Jakstar22
Mohs was expected! We were fighting for second and I’m very excited, glad and shocked that Altanzul (first sprint as leader) took out 2nd spot on the day! Great result from him! Kiserlovski losing no time as well! Great first day!

Congrats Mohs and thanks for the report! Bring on Day 2!

the_hoyle
Looks like I missed the start of the race after asking when it would be quite persistently... big team here for us and banking on a lot of points for the team.

Stage 1 win for Mohs eases my worries about his ability and McLay the lead out beast as always. Wanting and expecting a good number of wins for Mohs here.

Pinot is GC man and only worry is how Intxausti will go. Pinot dominated here last year so fingers crossed for same again. Top 3 GC will be a success based on that startlist

Thanks for the first report aquarius!
i.imgur.com/vR8EVAA.png
.: Manager of :.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2018/Micro/mg18_gcn.png GCN ProTeam [MG] pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2018/Micro/mg18_gcn.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png
.: My Awards :.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2014/graphic.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/graphic.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/graphicartist.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/artist.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/jersey.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2014/avatar.png

knockout
Not a bad start. Two of our young riders in the break and collecting bonus seconds and Mansilla collects some points for the points classification as a top 10 finisher. Promising so far Smile
A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/thread.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/thread.png

baseballlover312
Nice to see Angarita involved. Just a hair behind the top 5. Good work!
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png

i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
Roman
Really nice start for my amateur team. Smile Bellan starting his MG career with a successful breakaway and provisional 3rd overall and taking U25 jersey for at least one day. And Jaser actually participating in a sprint for once. Things can probably get only worse for us in this race. Grin

No surpise with Mohs taking the win. Congrats and thanks for the report.
Manager of Moser - Sygic

jandal7
Nice start from the Signal Iduna lads. Two of our developing riders in the break and Mansilla going for a sprint. Must say I was getting excited as BNZ with yellow helmets looked a lot like us and I thought Mansilla was coming into second Pfft
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [PCT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing
[CX] Listerijns & BoK

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png
i.imgur.com/kDSWYiK.png
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

Jakstar22
jandal7 wrote:
Nice start from the Signal Iduna lads. Two of our developing riders in the break and Mansilla going for a sprint. Must say I was getting excited as BNZ with yellow helmets looked a lot like us and I thought Mansilla was coming into second Pfft

If anything your lads look like us with yellow helmets :lol:

Croatia14
Big time win for Signal IdunaCool

quadsas
bruh that would've been 2nd for Awang, robbery, he's been performing so far, good pickup
Manager of the greatest team in the world
DK Žalgiris

knockout
knockout wrote:
Not a single mention in the preview for our team. Everyone is underestimating us. Just wait until you see the Signal Iduna jersey celebrating Cool

Rarely does it feel this good to say: " Told ya so! " Grin
Brilliant start of the season. Signal Iduna is killing it so far Grin
A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/thread.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/thread.png

sammyt93
quadsas wrote:
bruh that would've been 2nd for Awang, robbery, he's been performing so far, good pickup

I've been really enjoying his performances for you so far, he didn't work out too well for us once he got demoted to leadout after Salleh maxed but it's good to see he is still able to perform as a main sprinter.

jandal7
OH YEAH Jos van Emden you spectacular man Grin What a win from the breakaway, huge start to the season for Signal Iduna, what a result! BananaBanana
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [PCT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing
[CX] Listerijns & BoK

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png
i.imgur.com/wM6Wok5.png
i.imgur.com/kDSWYiK.png
i.imgur.com/olRsxdu.png

whitejersey
Remind me again why I went for sprinters? I can understand last stage but this is just, I don't know how to say this in a polite manner, but really fucking frustrating. Watch Faiers find a way to fuck up on the important stages too.
Non-Pcmgraphical request center:https://pcmdaily.c...ost_471564

NENT Racing p/b Hootsuite Manager

Bjartne
Didn't expect a breakaway-win on this stage, what happened with the sprint teams?

Oh well, one final quiet stage for us to rest our legs before the action starts!

Congrats to Signal Iduna! Smile

Fabianski
Don't like this result, either. But when I saw Manamalage in the BotD, I already had kind of a bad feeling... Reminds me a bit of stage 1 in Qatar. Definitely shouldn't happen too often.
And Cissé didn't really deliver, either. At least, the sprints aren't what we really came for, so we're hoping for some better shows in the mountains.

Congrats to Signal Iduna, and thanks for reporting to Aquarius!
i.imgur.com/Ivui2bO.png

Azerbaijan
First stage: OMV Petrom works for Weiss to finish 5th in the sprint - collective finish
Second stage: Weiss gets dropped. OMV Petrom does not work - breakaway finish

Just saying...Wink

I don't know how he finished 5th yesterday and I don't know how he got dropped today.
i.imgur.com/OCoOxpZ.png

Jakstar22
Altanzul has had a great start to this race 2 top 5s!

Dang breakaway win!

Congrats to the win and thanks for the report!

Jump to Forum: