i.imgur.com/nEJjzHN.png

If you're interested in weird music:
https://tamijo201...dpress.com

Ad Bot
Posted on 17-11-2019 06:06
Bot Agent

IP: None  
roturn
After a weak stage 2 a good sign from Groenewegen once again today. Podium is above expectations. Was close but clearly faded in the end.

Him and Swift on the Qatar podium is so not 2018, which is good. Really happy for Aker getting an early first win by Swift.

A bit worried about the team positions though. After losing all more or less on day 1, again 5 riders in the dropped group of just~15 in total. Not sure what my riders are doing bit luckily not impacting Groenewegen.

Thanks for another great report.

TheManxMissile
TheManxMissile wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
Choo Choo!!! All aboard the relegation train! Next stop, the CT, because we're just that bad!

This train will no longer be stopping in the CT, instead going direct to CTDiv.2!

The train will be bringing back the AM Team riders instead, because surely they can't be worse!
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Tamijo
Kris Boeckmans whatca'ma'say marvelous Cool

i.imgur.com/nEJjzHN.png

If you're interested in weird music:
https://tamijo201...dpress.com

SotD
Great game. I will enjoy this.
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

matt17br
Pleased to see Venturini showing our colours a bit over the last couple stages.
Manager of pcmdaily.com/files/Micros17/ged.png Generali pcmdaily.com/files/Micros17/ged.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
tsmoha
Bad positioning, a pity Howard missed out on bonifications this time. Couldn't always go as yesterday Grin

fjhoekie
Pluchkin :lol:

Kochetkov is pretty active, good to see Smile
Manager of Team Popo4Ever p/b Nemiroff in the PCM.Daily Man-Game

DubbelDekker
I like the PCM 2018 AI for riders like Teunissen in this kind of race.
i.imgur.com/5iNQj.png

knockout
At least a couple of valuable bonus seconds but this is not enough. Kinda regret sending Van stayen now seeing how cool other rouleurs are treated and it would have opened up some nice planning options for sure Grin
A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/thread.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/thread.png

OlegTinkov
OlegTinkov wrote:
Let's see if bringing 4 sprinters and 4 tters works in PCM18.

I guess the answer is no Smile

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
Bikex
It's great to see Guerao in the mix of the sprints, unfortunately this won't result to much with his awful prologue stat. Seeing Leung positioning himself at the front of the field and staying aware is amazing to see, hopefully he can keep this up in the next two flat stages and then show his qualities in the epilogue.
Congrats ember on the stage win!

Eden95
That’s not ideal. Had a train two stages straight and both with a bad result. Interesting AI so far in the first two stages. Congrats on the win ember!
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

ember
Thank you, all! Very Happy to see Swift pull it off. Suddenly this is looking very promising. Now we just need to keep it up for another three stages????

Thank you for the report, Fabianski! I obviously enjoyed that one a lot????

SportingNonsense
Good to see Swift winning.

And after the Stage 1 failure, Kneisky is certainly the most suitable Vesuvio rider to be attacking so good that he is trying that.
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

tastasol
Boring race for us so far. Would have liked to see the riders trying to get in the break more and obviously more wind, but I guess we're just waiting for that final day. Nice win for Kristoff!

Aquarius97
I think the share of bonus seconds between a lot of sprinters will hurt Zmorka's final GC placing
Manager of [MG] Repsol - Netflix

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/newmanager.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/improved.png

tsmoha
Well.. Howard missing the Top-10 again, still 2nd in GC.. Time to find a good position, his last two stages were awful as for his positioning in the bunch sprint.

Him and Rohan Dennis still make for two possible stage hunters in the remaining two days. And of course the GC, too. Time to show our colors again, lads!

Croatia14
Another really cool report. I don't like what our team is doing, but at least Katrasnik is save. The split on stage 1 will really hurt us in the depth scoring though, and keeping Katrasnik save seems to prevent us from attacking now. I hope though that Gasper can find a good final GC result, eventhough Kemboi will hurt him, top3 in the u25 could be possible.

TheManxMissile
TheManxMissile wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
TheManxMissile wrote:
Choo Choo!!! All aboard the relegation train! Next stop, the CT, because we're just that bad!

This train will no longer be stopping in the CT, instead going direct to CTDiv.2!

The train will be bringing back the AM Team riders instead, because surely they can't be worse!

I don't know, would drugs help?
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Jump to Forum: