Print Thread
Badaling International Discussion
Ad Bot
Posted on 11-12-2019 18:07
Bot Agent

IP: None  
TheManxMissile
Fabianski wrote:

EDIT: I manually added the flag to the screenshot. OK now?

I hope you didn't take my comment personally at all, but where i'm not reporting this season i didn't know thes nationality issues were going to be a problem to start the year. So it was a surprise after three seasons of flag to suddenly not have one.

Going to be a looong difficult season for T3A, so i have to hold onto the little things to maintin the upbeat spirit we're known for!
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

OlegTinkov
Let the fun begin!

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
Aquarius97
TheManxMissile wrote:
Fabianski wrote:

EDIT: I manually added the flag to the screenshot. OK now?

I hope you didn't take my comment personally at all, but where i'm not reporting this season i didn't know thes nationality issues were going to be a problem to start the year. So it was a surprise after three seasons of flag to suddenly not have one.

Going to be a looong difficult season for T3A, so i have to hold onto the little things to maintin the upbeat spirit we're known for!

Just be a real country :lol:
Manager of [MG] Repsol - Netflix

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/newmember.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/newmanager.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/improved.png

ember
Quite a race from EBH. Big congratulations, CrueTrue, always nice to see him win Smile

Cool to have Trondsen in the breakaway, made it mission accomplished looking at our ambitions this race. Results wise, we (hopefully) go onwards and upwards from here Pfft

Thank you for the report, Aquarius97!

Aquarius97
ember wrote:
Quite a race from EBH. Big congratulations, CrueTrue, always nice to see him win Smile

Cool to have Trondsen in the breakaway, made it mission accomplished looking at our ambitions this race. Results wise, we (hopefully) go onwards and upwards from here Pfft

Report is Fabianki's. I just posted it because he couldn't get online until way later today Wink

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/newmanager.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/improved.png

matt17br
Lol Ulissi hit his -5 form on day 1 of the season, I pretty much thought this race was gonna be disappointing already because of its nature, but this wasn't certainly an ideal start Pfft

Thanks for the report anyway Fabianski and congrats to everyone who wasn't hit by negative form Pfft
Manager of pcmdaily.com/files/Micros17/ged.png Generali pcmdaily.com/files/Micros17/ged.png

http://v.ht/Matt17
Aquarius97
Wow! We got two guys scoring more than the finishing points! That was beyond our wildest dreams :lol: :lol:

Amazing performance there by Basso in that breakaway Grin

ember
Aquarius97 wrote:
ember wrote:

Report is Fabianki's. I just posted it because he couldn't get online until way later today Wink

Haha, yeah, I thought something was odd, so went back myself now to check, as crediting you just felt wrong Pfft Thank you, Fabianski!

alexkr00
Not great, not really terrible
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

Croatia14
I like what Mohoric did somehow, but at the same time positioning could've cost us some sort of Top3 or similar here which is a shame.

Also I'm quite happy Morton didn't Top10, cause that would've been an awful sign for this years hills classics.

None in the Top50 besides Mohoric is not the result we hoped for given our strong and versatile support. However, I'd have liked Pernsteiner not to finish last of our guys, he should've been the last lieutenant. Got caught out while getting bottles or sth?

Eden95
Not too bad, can’t be disappointed with that result considering every punchier in the division (bar Bobridge) was here. Can we just end the season now? Pfft

Bakelandts looks good in the tricolour, hopefully it gets showcased well this season. Congrats to Crue too, EBH is always a class above.

Thanks for the report, too!
Indosat - ANZ HQ

"This Schleck sandwich is going to cause serious indigestion for Evans" - Phil Liggett

TheManxMissile
Woop woop! Top35 and not last! Huge result! Season's underway, lets have some fun Smile
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

SotD
Bad start with Koretzky not in the 12 man large front group. Results like that isn’t good enough!
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Aquarius97
Croatia14 wrote:
Also I'm quite happy Morton didn't Top10, cause that would've been an awful sign for this years hills classics.

Morton doesn't have the acc to follow attacks and neither is a great puncheur. But anyway, this is probably the hilly classic where mountain is the most influencial in all PT season

hillis91
EBH with the massacre(spelled horribly) - Great reporting and suspensfull to read Smile GG
i.imgur.com/vR8EVAA.png
i.imgur.com/t8UX9zz.png
i.imgur.com/5dUeeMH.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/jerseydesigner.png
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/graphicartist.png

Croatia14
Aquarius97 wrote:
Croatia14 wrote:

Morton doesn't have the acc to follow attacks and neither is a great puncheur. But anyway, this is probably the hilly classic where mountain is the most influencial in all PT season

Not sure, I hope at least Lombardia and LBL have the mountain stat more influencial.

CrueTrue
What a great and dominant way to start the season. I love you, EBH!

http://www.pcmdaily.com
knockout
Bad start to the season. Skujins misses all moves although at least getting a top 10 and the solid depth by my team is absolutely non existant. That definitely has to improve going forward. .

Great report, fabianski!
A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/thread.pngpcmdaily.com/images/mg/PCMdailyAwards2018/thread.png

Fabianski
It was fun watching the race, at least the last two laps. Before, I just hoped it wouldn't get as boring as last year - it didn't. Of course, it was nice to see my loan-out Basso be the last BotD-survivor Smile

As I said in the opening post, I'll gladly take suggestions of how to improve my reporting. It shouldn't be just fun writing it, but as well reading it Wink
i.imgur.com/Ivui2bO.png

sgdanny
Dann Hagen is scary

3rd place in a PT debut should be considered fantastic, but we're not gonna be happy with this. 3rd is the bare minimum, that and no riders getting secondary points isn't great either.

Good report Fabianski
i.imgur.com/pyvc2uc.png

i.imgur.com/LG7ailu.png

Jump to Forum: