PCM.daily banner
14-04-2021 09:53
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 22

· Members Online: 3
SotD, Sykkel_Freak, seomind

· Total Members: 146,540
· Newest Member: seomind
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2019 » PCM 19: General
 Print Thread
PCM 19
Conardo
Create 2 riders and compare their max stats ...
 
skylax
CarlosY2J wrote:
fbgh80 wrote:
ruiribeiro wrote:
fbgh80 wrote:
Aquarius97 wrote:
skylax wrote:
Well, I did not know what you meant by that. Any particular reason you want a real name DB that is not on steam?


It's obvious he doesn't have the game on Steam (aka not legally obtained)


you're wrong. maybe there are people who don't like steam's ecosystem, or that everything has to put via steam.

i.imgur.com/QSwUSyz.jpg

That's exactly my case. Thankfully, PCM Italia released their DB to install manually.


thanks friend. i will check it out


Here bro Wink

https://mega.nz/#...x8Dv7XoN6Q


I really don't think this is the place to share skidrow stuff. I don't know what the file contains, but I am pretty sure it's the Skidrow World DB DLC which they also stole.
 
fbgh80
CarlosY2J wrote:
fbgh80 wrote:
ruiribeiro wrote:
fbgh80 wrote:
Aquarius97 wrote:
skylax wrote:
Well, I did not know what you meant by that. Any particular reason you want a real name DB that is not on steam?


It's obvious he doesn't have the game on Steam (aka not legally obtained)


you're wrong. maybe there are people who don't like steam's ecosystem, or that everything has to put via steam.

i.imgur.com/QSwUSyz.jpg

That's exactly my case. Thankfully, PCM Italia released their DB to install manually.


thanks friend. i will check it out


Here bro Wink

https://mega.nz/#...x8Dv7XoN6Q


great. thanks
 
zzz
binga58 wrote:
Has anyone noticed frame rate issues with 2019? I ran 2018 on max settings and got no issues with gameplay, now with 2019 i am on max and struggling to get 15fps.


Yes, I have the same problem. Annoying.
 
Perez87
I have a problem with sponsor satisfaction.
Ok lets say my goal is to win Paris - Nice, then i win paris nice. My sponsor satisfaction goes up. Then i simulate to the next day and it drops below the point it was before i fullfilled the goal. This happens after i fullfill every goal and my sponsor trust is almost on zero now although i fullfill all goals. What am i doing wrong?
 
superider2010
on french store tdf 2019 cost 50euro(55$) and today launched tdf 2019 on us store and it's 40$
at least a good news
i.imgur.com/tMctmFo.png
 
fbgh80
superider2010 wrote:
on french store tdf 2019 cost 50euro(55$) and today launched tdf 2019 on us store and it's 40$
at least a good news

i bought it at 23 euros
 
BenjiNaesen
A website owner is responsible for pirated content being shared on his/her platform. Wink
 
http://www.lordbenji33.com
Jones27
skylax wrote:
There is also just one real football manager game, Paradox games are one of it's kind and they all improve, sometimes significantly, over the years.

Cyanide is to blame for this. They invested 2 weeks maximum towards improvements. Just look at the databases. They contain stuff that was cut out off they game years ago. They don't care about this game. They work on it for a couple of weeks a year but always sell it for the full price. The changes this year are beyond laughable. If they sold this game for 10€, I would be ok with it, but charging the full price for marginal changes is just brazen.


Agree
 
Naskela
Jorge2 wrote:
And this guys, is the real reason why in this world we need competitiveness, this game is the same busllhit since 8 years and evary year increase sales.
Theren't other cycling game, and...why they should improve if reach goals without invest more time. By your pretty face? Think it, we need other cycling game.


They have the option to either put resources to invest in this game or invest in other projects that could potentially blow up. After all it's a small niche cycling game that demand the interest of cycling to grow for the game to grow so we should not expect too much. At the same time i feel it's pretty shitty thing to do against their loyal costumers who pay them annually. Also they show terrible standards when it comes to quality control which is a bad sign for any business. However i don't see anyone putting significant resources to compete with Cyanide for marginal profits. Football has a way higher ceiling which is why FIFA at one point tried to challenge football manager
AG2R La Mondiale / Issy Paris Hand / Le Havre AC
 
skylax
Naskela wrote:
Jorge2 wrote:
And this guys, is the real reason why in this world we need competitiveness, this game is the same busllhit since 8 years and evary year increase sales.
Theren't other cycling game, and...why they should improve if reach goals without invest more time. By your pretty face? Think it, we need other cycling game.


They have the option to either put resources to invest in this game or invest in other projects that could potentially blow up. After all it's a small niche cycling game that demand the interest of cycling to grow for the game to grow so we should not expect too much. At the same time i feel it's pretty shitty thing to do against their loyal costumers who pay them annually. Also they show terrible standards when it comes to quality control which is a bad sign for any business. However i don't see anyone putting significant resources to compete with Cyanide for marginal profits. Football has a way higher ceiling which is why FIFA at one point tried to challenge football manager


For me, the niche-product argument is an excuse. Paradox games are also niche products and the first iterations of Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron also had bad selling numbers. However, they had a motivated and determined team behind those games. Passion is something that the Cycling Manager games are missing. If you look at other niche sport management games like Out Of the Park (Baseball), this game has the same player count as the PCM but the quality of the product is so much better. The PCM has the best scaffold of all sports management games out there, because it is the perfect mix of management and player-impact on gameplay itself.

I really fault Cyanide for putting such a low effort into the game to keep it in a niche. The entire production value of this game of incredibly low, especially this year. Last year was pretty good, AI demands a lot of development time with scarce visible results, but this year is just a rip-off. Those changes to the career could have been implemented in two weeks. There was really just one aspect that was changed and it is full of game-breaking bugs as well. This stuff deters potential customers. Sorry, but for me it's incompetence.
 
Ad Bot
Posted on 14-04-2021 09:53
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
bbflecha
Is there a fully working Db-editor atm? last game I played was pcm 17, with the db/stage-editor at steam-->library-->tools. now, though, 19-db-editor is nowhere to be seen, and lachi doesn't work.
 
BenjiNaesen
bbflecha wrote:
Is there a fully working Db-editor atm? last game I played was pcm 17, with the db/stage-editor at steam-->library-->tools. now, though, 19-db-editor is nowhere to be seen, and lachi doesn't work.


PCM Fast Editor and Excel Editor both work fine.
 
http://www.lordbenji33.com
Conardo
Do we have a list when we get a single skillpoint and we can raise the riderskills?
 
bbflecha
BenjiNaesen wrote:
bbflecha wrote:
Is there a fully working Db-editor atm? last game I played was pcm 17, with the db/stage-editor at steam-->library-->tools. now, though, 19-db-editor is nowhere to be seen, and lachi doesn't work.


PCM Fast Editor and Excel Editor both work fine.


Thanks Benji
 
kaarewilloch
I hate how this game completely neglects one of the biggest tactical aspects of cycling IRL; the wind. I've played through a whole season and not even once during flat stages in races like TDF, Giro, Binckbank Tour, UAE Tour, Dubai Tour did the wind make a difference. And even if there was a small wind, it was impossible to make a split.
Even if there for some reason is a split caused by a crash etc. , it doesn't even matter because there has to be a huge amount of time between two groups for them to not get the same time. I've had riders arriving at the finish three and a half minute (3.30) behind the winner of the stage, and still get the same time.

The only role the wind plays in this game is if there is a strong wind on a mountain stage and your riders get stuck behind everyone else because the peloton clumps up on one side of the road, which is stupid.
 
Naskela
kaarewilloch wrote:
I hate how this game completely neglects one of the biggest tactical aspects of cycling IRL; the wind. I've played through a whole season and not even once during flat stages in races like TDF, Giro, Binckbank Tour, UAE Tour, Dubai Tour did the wind make a difference. And even if there was a small wind, it was impossible to make a split.
Even if there for some reason is a split caused by a crash etc. , it doesn't even matter because there has to be a huge amount of time between two groups for them to not get the same time. I've had riders arriving at the finish three and a half minute (3.30) behind the winner of the stage, and still get the same time.

The only role the wind plays in this game is if there is a strong wind on a mountain stage and your riders get stuck behind everyone else because the peloton clumps up on one side of the road, which is stupid.


I do not understand this one. Only times i experienced wind playing in role is in flat stages with wind in between 20-30. And if it's around that level it always seem to split up around 40-10 km left to go when the pace is increase drastically. Perhaps there should be a better AI to take advantage of the wind early on the stage but never felt wind being underrated in the game. I even leave my team with 85+ effort in the front of the group from 30 km on because i know the split is coming up. The split does not always last, but it always seems to come.
Edited by Naskela on 03-07-2019 19:38
AG2R La Mondiale / Issy Paris Hand / Le Havre AC
 
kaarewilloch
I agree that if you leave your riders at 70 effort that they will fall back, but that seems to be because of the high pace on the flat, not because of the wind.
I have had splits happening aswell at the end of a race, but it is because of a rolling terrain, a crash etc. but never because of crosswinds. The very few times I've had 20-30 crosswind and I put my whole team at the front of with 99 effort and form an echelon nothing really happens in the peloton other than that the pace goes up.
Have you actually experienced splits happening caused by crosswinds that resulted in a time gap on a flat stage? My point here also being that the splits that happen never actually creates a time gap at the finish.
 
binga58
zzz wrote:
binga58 wrote:
Has anyone noticed frame rate issues with 2019? I ran 2018 on max settings and got no issues with gameplay, now with 2019 i am on max and struggling to get 15fps.


Yes, I have the same problem. Annoying.


Maybe the latest update fixed this, now getting about 25-30 fps on max and no stuttering.
 
zzz
binga58 wrote:
zzz wrote:
binga58 wrote:
Has anyone noticed frame rate issues with 2019? I ran 2018 on max settings and got no issues with gameplay, now with 2019 i am on max and struggling to get 15fps.


Yes, I have the same problem. Annoying.


Maybe the latest update fixed this, now getting about 25-30 fps on max and no stuttering.


Same here. Looks like it works fine now.
 
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Worst Cobble Rider Ever
Worst Cobble Rider Ever
PCM13: Funny Screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet roturn 1,701 PCM$
bullet fintas 1,620 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 1,599 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 1,400 PCM$
bullet baseba... 1,388 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet jseadog1 1,200 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 1,200 PCM$
bullet valverde321 1,200 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 1,100 PCM$
bullet baseball... 1,100 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 1.12 seconds