PCM.daily » Off-Topic » Games
 Print Thread
Need A Few Testers
Ad Bot
Posted on 14-11-2018 15:31
Bot Agent

IP: None  
TheManxMissile
Pretty simple really. I've been working on a new non-pcm, non-cycling game for a while now. Having got most of the planning and stuff sorted it's time to try testing out the mechanics and systems i've set-up. I can do some of this myself, but fresh faces are always excellent and finding little mistakes and broken ideas.
A couple of you already have an idea what this will be and thanks for your previous help already.

So what am i asking?
If you can spare 5-10mins to create a character for me, and/or 5-10mins to create an event for me, that would be amazing.
All you have to do for now is send me a PM saying you can help. I will then message you back with more details and explanations, and we'll go from there.
I'm not posting it all out here in the wild yet, that's why i want to test it all first!

Any more confusion, just ask me in a pm, or i will expand a little more here if needed. Where it's just a testing phase i'm keeping a lot of stuff quiet and hidden until i'm comfortable to make a bigger announcement.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

TheManxMissile
Big thank you to those guys who did send me a message and help out! Getting some outsiders to try my systems really helped and showed up a few issues i'd missed, but everything is now improved and better than ever.

Given a few other games have popped up in the past month or so i'm delaying any official launch until the autumn. But that gives me even more time to perfect the game systems and practice writing it all up.
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

Jump to Forum: